Does Sup Forums have any friends that are actually black...

Does Sup Forums have any friends that are actually black? I grew up with this black guy who lived across the street from me and he's still my best friend to this day. We did grow up in a middle class neighborhood and his dad was actually around so maybe that was the reason I never really saw him as a nig.

A lifelong best friend who's a nigger?
That's a lot of time spend not relaxing.

i grew up in hud housing. you broken military family. My childhood best friends we're a group of thug tier niggers. All the memes are true. The one who was my best friend (he was truly a great friend, defending me on multiple occasions in some serious shit situations) has been in and out of jail since he was fucking 12. Last I heard, 5 years ago or so, he had a feral pack with a few different baby mommas squatting at another friends rental property. The rest about 6 in all, have all ended up dead or in jail. I left and joined the military 1st chance I had, but I can attest that all the worst shit we say on here is absolutely true and worse, it is everywhere.

>TFW NO SOUTHERN BELLE TO CRUSH MY CITY SLICKER HEAD WITH HER THIGHS

just die in my sleep

Some of them are born lucky otheres arent. The question Is whether or not he's Redpilled?

Yes and he was a groomsman at my wedding. And he married a white girl. He is a good man, college educated, and a high school teacher. Thanks to Christianity, he grew up with both a mother and father.

It's not really a race issue, but a class issue.

when i worked in the US my best work buddy was black
he was like 6 foot 7 and built like a truck
people were initimidated by him but he was like a gentle giant. also very funny guy. talked exactly like chef from south park
i think when we were out together people thought he was my bodyguard

>And he married a white girl
No self respecting nigger should ever marry outside his race.
Why are you friends with someone so unscrupulous?
Why do you consider such reprehensible behavior as virtuous?
Fucking nigger lovers, man.
Just dumb. You're like a boomer. Hell you probably are a boomer. "We're all the same, user"

Nah, i grew up as one of the only white kids in a border town. Lots of mexican friends, never actually talkes to any blacks except for a janitor at my work named Wade. He was always shucking and jiving and fucking up pretty much anything anyone had him do, ended up breaking an expensive piece of equipment and was fired.

Not a bad guy, but i wouldnt trust him to kick rocks. If the world was filled with Wades, we'd be throwing sticks at herbavores and living in caves.

>those thicc fuccin stemms

I went to a private school. There was only one black kid in the school. He was recruited and given a break on tuition(because his single mom couldn't afford it) so he could play on the basketball team. He is now in prison for rape.

Yet another white whore to be patrolled.

Niggers are shit and vote against white interests every time. More gibs, more immigration, more welfare, more off-shored jobs. 90% plus guaranteed. 98% in Alabama this tuesday. Everyone knows a nice one who can function at work/school if you grow up in a shitlib area. Doesn't balance out the other 90% who are criminal impulsive retards that vote to fuck this country, and support the worst elites possible.

NAXALT doesn't mean shit, and its just another story old faggots tell themselves so they can believe they didn't let this country get totally fucked for their descendants.

>tfw grew up in Paris
Intil highschool, 90% of my friends were not white

yeah my best friend is black, real fashy goys know that racial division isnt productive, and that the only real enemy is the jew.

Had a few close black friends through the years of childhood.
I started working at this job since 3mnths ago and i befriended this older black guy who got his own family.
Is into manga/anime/games/etc. Quite fun to talk to.
It helps that our blacks are always from surinam which has been properly COLONIZED before coming here.
Arabs have never really been a good experience though.

sauce

If we didn't have hostile elites and jew media, integration would have never happened and currently we may be able to come to a peaceful separation. If whites come from a place of strength. We cannot live together, multiracial empires always fail. Also:

>fashy goys

Stop.

Tejas?

grew up in the hood, have black friends, have lived with black room mates (always paramoid and think someone is stealing from them), have shot over 300+ music videos for nig nogs like YG, Lil Wayne, 2 chainz, Drake, Young Thug, French Montana, Busta Rhymes
....smart niggaz act retarded around dumb niggaz, its like reverse virtue signaling, dumb signaling...
YG was the worst, he'd be totally coherent when talking to me and the director then muh dick bixnood u aint no killa whiteboi when the homies were around.
Its almost like he didnt want the hood niggas to know he has half a brain because theyd probably extort him.
Here is a red pill: gangs actually extort rappers for a protection racket. Chris Brown and Soulja Boy pay to claim TreeTop Piru, and the homies come to the music video sets and chill and smoke and Chris gets protection and street cred in exchange, also the hood niggas (O.G.s usualy guys in their 40s) come to the set with Lean and Weed, they can afford and sell thanks to the money they get from their protection racket. This is how rappers put their money "in the streets" They give money to the homies, who buy drugs who slang drugs and give the artists management a cut.

YG has a "shooter" he has bodyguards but there's always a guy with a backpack about 200 yards away keeping watch. Most of you are neets and the libshits have only met Victimqueeshas so im sure none of you know how to handle an Alpha nig. Niggers paid my bills for years, but now im done with the entertainment industry so i can speak freely when i say nigger culture is toxic and retarded. But here's the thing; they know that. So many gangbangers would be curious about what we were doing so id put them up on game about the music video world and they were very interested in learning. Most would rather be working as a crew members than being in a gang, but sadly thats all they know because no one reached out to them to teach them anything else.

Yeah, black twins. Used to play basketball all the time together with all the neighborhood kids. One accused me of stealing from a gas station when he did and the police questioned me. The other twin stabbed his mother with a screwdriver, shot his brother with a bb gun in the face, and again, accused my brother of stealing HIS OWN FUCKING BIKE. Their younger sister didn't make it past 8th grade and both twins are in prison for armed robbery. One was just an acomplice the first time, but led his own armed robbery when he got out of the short sentence. Also sold coke. The crazy thing was the older brother of them all had a 4+ GPA and became an officer in the military.

Had some black friends in high school, one was half black (wmbf), one as adopted by white parents. They pretty much acted white.

Yep. He's a 6'6 weeb but was the president of the Biology club and crafted his own musical instruments

it is a race issue, that doesn't mean every single black man is a full on nignog

Yeah I have a couple actually, and one of them is gay. I like to think that while it's not bad to take cautions based on statistics, you shouldn't hate individuals for things other members of their group have done. Innocent until proven guilty.

Carriejune Bowlby

I had a few, including a mulatto who hated Obama.

>this is now a wheyfu thread

I agree user its classism.

Look at all the white degenerates and you can trend the same. Racism is a neanderthal ideology

Is america really this fucked that the whites are starting to befriend nigs or is OP just not white?

because exceptions exists doesnt change the fact that average nigger IQ is 70. reddit get out.

absolute state of ameriniggers.

We love nigs who refuse to vote Democrat. Try to keep up.

Why do women think being this strong is ok?
It's really fucking gross. Last on my list is banging a shedude built like a wide receiver.

I had a black friend when I was growing up. I lived in the country and didn't have a lot of other kids around so we hung out all the time and did all kind of shit together. We never had any kind of racial tension or anything, it was just like we were two normal people. I think I was in 10th grade when my dad sold him.