Traitor sheeboon stabs Trump in the back

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/omarosa-manigault-speaks-wh-exit-things-made-uncomfortable/story?id=51786749

>There were a lot of things that I observed during the last year that I was very unhappy with, that I was very uncomfortable with," Manigault Newman, who led communications at the Office of Public Liaison told Michael Strahan on ABC's "Good Morning America."

"I'm not going to expand on it because I still have to go back and work with these individuals, but when I have a chance to tell my story, Michael, quite a story to tell as the only African-American woman in this White House as a senior staff and assistant to the president, I have seen things that made me uncomfortable, that have upset me, that have affected me deeply and emotionally, that has affected my community and my people. And when I can tell my story, it is a profound story that I know the world will want to hear," she said.

She won't get into it now, but she'll hype it up for her book deal and her Netflix original series. Can't talk shit at the moment, because she will have to go back and get called out on her nigger bullshit by those "EBIL WyPePo"!

With niggers and Jews, you always lose.

Name her Netflix series Sup Forums!

She knew what she signed up for

>Where my check at?
>I don't need no Trumps
>Ain't nobody got time fo dat

Did he fuck her? I can't help but think that this was her plan from the beginning, but then that would be giving too much credit to a nigger. She is an ungrateful cunt.

She would be just another gold digging, finger waving, head cocking, tongue clicking Boomquesha without Trump. He gave her an opportunity she would have never been able to achieve on her own. She was stupid then, and stupid now.

As successful white men, why do we let niggers guilt us into giving them chances?

and that's how you destroy your career in digital age! left side won't want her because she was with Trump for so long and clearly a flipping traitor and right won't want her either because she is a bitch that spills secrets the moment something doesn't go her way. Typical nigger.

>I'm going to tell MY story because my perspective is just so wonderful everyone needs to hear it
God I hate niggers so fucking much.

>Being a flip flopping idiot will surely boost my career

Could you imagine a white woman saying the same thing about working in the Obama administration?

Oh wait, you cant, because white women are traitorous scum who gladly do the bidding of their nigger masters, and actively destroy the white community.

In today's political climate, she will be portrayed as a hero in the nigger community. All a bitch has to do these days is point at a white man with money and cry foul and every fucking white knight in the vicinity comes running to fall over themselves trying to give them a soapbox to stand on so they can scream their "Heroic Story of Victim hood".

I vaguely remember a couple, but the were silenced so quickly in the media, that they disappeared into obscurity a week later. White bitches can't get no air time nigga.

Robin Roberts ended up angrily muttering to herself afterwards (highly unprofessional), so this could be another Trump bait and switch special, where this interview was sold as something different than it actually was, similar to how he mindfucked CNN into hiring Lewandowski

problem with niggers is that they will call her a hero but will never work with her because she is a flip-flopper. Niggers are all talk and no walk. Whites will use her up like the trash she is for their network shows and she'll be gone in a month and no one will ever remember her.

I really want to believe this, but would bet that this is exactly what it seems. An opportunistic nigger-cunt trying to cash in on controversy and her semi celebrity status.

A black trophy wife? She should never have been trusted. She pimped herself out every chance she got. Like a female chimp giving up the ape pussy for bananas.

Yes, but POTUS is not a moron and there isn't a chance she "saw" anything worth noting, and is likely just playing on the desperation of the press to sell a shitty book somewhere down the line, which is precisely why Roberts (a strong black woman) was visibly upset.

Where would she be without Trump. Would she be sucking dick in an alley for crack? Surely some oil drillers would filler.

What did Roberts mutter?

No she won't. The left don't want her and the right will turn on her.

Look at Meghan Kelly. The right turned on her and she wanted the left to embrace her but its not happening

I think I know she is going to do, let’s not talk about it in front of share blue.

The second she got some celebrity status, this bitch hoed it up around tinsel town. Throwing that pussy at an Actor, Athlete, or business man who gave it a wiff. Then pussy whips a Pastor so bad that she convinced him to marry her. Disgusting.

>Shareblue

These fucking clowns can't do shit. I don't fear those faggots.

Kek of course they want her you fucking child
She has dirt to dish which translates to major political and career leverage

Trump relaxed
always a big mistake

This attention whore tried to soak up the spot light everywhere she goes. They way she whored herself out to the cameras at Michael Clark Duncan's funeral as despicable.

>trusting women
>trusting niggers

Who didn't see this coming a mile away?

Yep. How could he be so careless. This leads me to believe that he has no street smarts. Anyone that has lived or operated around niggers learns this lesson in minutes. They are not human, and can not be treated or trusted like they are.

kek'd.