Naruto Wedding Arc

Who is ready for lovey-dovey NaruHina stuff?
Also, first episode gonna be 1 hour special

List of the wedding arc episodes:

February 16, 2017
Naruto Shippuden Episode 494 – Hidden Leaf Village Story: The Perfect Day for a Wedding, Part 1: Naruto’s Wedding

February 16, 2017
Naruto Shippuden Episode 495 – Hidden Leaf Village Story: The Perfect Day for a Wedding, Part 2

February 23, 2017
Naruto Shippuden Episode 496 – Hidden Leaf Village Story: The Perfect Day for a Wedding, Part 3: Hot Springs and Food Pills

March 02, 2017
Naruto Shippuden Episode 497 – Hidden Leaf Village Story: The Perfect Day for a Wedding, Part 4: Kazekage’s Congratulation

March 09, 2017
Naruto Shippuden Episode 498 – Hidden Leaf Village Story: The Perfect Day for a Wedding, Part 5: The Last Mission

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/988163/a45c8b55d1/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Naruto married before 99% of Sup Forums
Let that sink for a minute

we gonna make it brah, we all gonna make it...

How the hell are they managing to milk this one part of the story for so long?

Because somehow by miracle, Kishi actually did quite well when making the gaiden and boruto
so yeah, cow just got edo-tensei'd

pic related, was helluva wild ride...

Thank god that the anime of Boruto is gonna be an anime original.

You are watching Naruto

A series that has more than a third of its episodes as filler

Who made three months of filler arcs between Naruto vs. Sasuke and Shippuden

Who turned the first enemy Naruto fought into a tiger for no reason

Who made fucking flashback arcs during the Great Ninja War

Who announced a Boruto anime when the manga hasn't even finished the movie's plot

WHO HAD A FILLER ARC ABOUT AN ALTERNATE WORLD OF NARUTO WHERE SASUKE NEVER WENT FULL DARKNESS THAT WAS ACTUALLY A BOOM TSUNADE WAS READING IN HER COMA DREAM

and you think five episodes for a wedding is your breaking point?

>the generals that are gonna be had when April comes
I can't wait for it user.

There will be massive shitposting but I am in it to win it for the girl named after spinach

>another fellow Salad fan
How can one new girl be so bassd famalam?

I'm unironically giddy at a five episode wedding arc.

Am I a woman now?

>Naruto Shippuden Episode 496 – Hidden Leaf Village Story: The Perfect Day for a Wedding, Part 3: Hot Springs and Food Pills
This is the episode to watch out for, it'll be Shika and Temari's unofficial honeymoon.

>video camera
I've never been able to understand where the Naruto universe is technologically

they had VHS tapes in chuuning exams arc, so i guess they are in mid 2000s now

In the Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Bort expansion, the game save posts are these high-tech Dragon Ball radar-looking things. They were ordinary birdhouses during Naruto's time.

Not to mention in Bort the movie Shikadai has a handheld game console.

How come this LN adaptation arc has had better animation than 99% of Shitpudding? I watched everything since the first Hinata Gaiden thing and the animation has been extremely consistent, with good art and action scenes. The war arc looked like garbage other than like 6 episodes out of over 150.

The Studio is Hinatafags and the studio is Hinatafags

dude they got so many episode breaks for the LN adaptations, seems SP doesn't want to fuck up The Last era designs with their QUALITY animation
Also it's mostly SoL now, so it's easier to animate hence less fighting sequences

All the Gaidens have looked good and they weren't all for Hinata. It even had a Sasuke Gaiden with good animation.

For some who hasn't watched since Naruto vs Sasuke part 2 can I watch these episodes without feeling lost?

Daily reminder that Shikamaru and Temari was about to fuck like rabbits in that chapter

>Naruto's wedding
CONGRATS ON THE SEX

Also judging by the artstyle in seems movie guys animating this one, so yeah expect Boruto movie tier animation

This, hell even Animator loves to draw fanarts of NaruHina

>mfw even Orochimaru was invited to the wedding

>he doesn't had party crashers in his wedding

Shikamaru got a gf before Sup Forums did.

Is Shikamaru a sub or just likes troublesome women like his father?

iirc Kiba and Shino gave Naruto a ninja aphrodisiac for a wedding night

Well yeah. Why do you think half of this board watches anime in the first place? Real life sucks.

*for them.

Lee and Guy's present will be the best

>That hair

Jeezus. It's not supposed to be that big right?

Justis.

now all I can see is vegeta tying his hair in a ponytail , thanks a lot.

watch it be the one piece they gave naruto before but baby size.
>when your kid is old enough send him/her to my dojo

So, is it save to say that 774's NaruHina doujin is a canon?

I now have a reason to live past Valentine's Day. At least NaruHina can be happy.

In celebration, here's a cutesy doujin

e-hentai.org/g/988163/a45c8b55d1/

part of the nara bloodline limit is having your brain hardwired to be attracted to whoever can bear and raise offspring to be as close as possible to being genetically and psychologically identical to you.

NaruHina doujin make me squeeze my pillow and sigh like a girl. They're so adorable together.

>two of the biggest shitheads somehow conceived best girl
I still don't know how this works.

I thought this was going to be an OVA instead of just episodes
but the quality seems to be very good

uh, they won't add how Kiba met that cute master ninja cat girl and how Shino decided to become a teacher?

She has the best Naruto doujins.

or even Temari mistakenly taking Shikamaru's invitation as a date
that was cute as fuck in the novel

Nigga, I'm only 25 years old, I'm still young. I'm not desperate to get married anytime soon. I'm gonna wait until I'm in my 30s before I even think of getting married.

>Nigga, I'm only 25 years old, I'm still young.

It's a christmas miracle.

She's not even that great. It's that her mother was worst girl so hard that it's impossible to believe they are even a part of the same manga.

I remember the days people used to ship him with Ino. Then she just got pawned off onto Sai in the end.

I'm so happy them getting married spawned so much quality doujin with the perfect mix of vanilla and lewd.

Don't get married until you're financially stable especially if you ever plan on having kids. Bringing kids up in a poorfag family is the worst cruelty you can inflict on another human being and will make them more likely for the parents and kids to commit suicide.

Didn't she die by Pain

Fucking this.

Why does Naruto look like a fucking retard as an adult?

He learned from you

I don't really follow Naruto, but I really liked Osamu Kobayashi's episodes from a few months ago (480 - 483). What did people think of them?

Thanks user

>Naruto Part 1:
Kakashi vs Zabuza 9
Naruto vs Haku 17
Zabuza vs Gato’s men 19
Sasuke vs Orochimaru 30
Gaara vs Lee 48
Orochimaru vs Sarutobi 71
Naruto vs Sasuke 133
>Naruto Shippuden:
Sakura vs Sasori 26
Sai’s Introduction 35
Naruto vs Orochimaru 42
Asuma’s Funeral 82
Kakashi vs Hidan & Kakuzu 85
Kakashi Gaiden 119-120
Sasuke vs Deidara 123
Jiraiya vs Pain 131
Sasuke vs Itachi 134-138
Sasuke vs Killer Bee 143
Pain Fight 166-167
Power of the Five Kage 202-204
Sasuke vs Danzo 209
Kakashi vs Guy 219
Tobi vs Minato 248-249
Tobi vs Konan 252-253
Chikara Arc 290-295
Madara vs Everybody 322
Two-Man Team 329
Obito vs Mist Ninja 345
Shisui’s Eye 358
Kakashi vs Obito 375
The Massacre 455
THAT Jutsu 463
Naruto vs Sasuke 476-477
Sasuke Shinden 488
THERE. That's every episode in the entire series worth watching. You can skip everything else.

I've fapped to tons of doujins about this girl but I have no idea who she is.

You want to fuck your mother

Close. Incest is my favorite genre, but I find my own mother repulsive.

Heh

All I want is a scene of Hiashi talking to Naruto man-to-man. We've never seen them really interact before.

>Hot Springs and Pills

Naruto confirmed for fag who can't get it up even when in a hot spring with hinatas tatas and has to use pills

>Even Orochimaru went to the wedding
>Sasuke didn't
Some "best friend" he is