My gf just took her flight to study in another country. Last night she arrived at her host's house...

My gf just took her flight to study in another country. Last night she arrived at her host's house, and the hostess is having a second exchange student.

Due to some problems with the bed in the other room, the gf has to sleep in the same bed as the other exchange student, who is a guy. I told her she should sleep in the couch or at least use the other mattress from the broken bed to sleep on the floor (or have the other student do it), but she refused saying it would be cruel of her to let him sleep on the floor.

I can't sleep and I'm thinking all kinds of things. What should I do? I feel like I can't handle long distance relationships.

Stick a fork in it user, its done.

> My gf just took her flight to study in another country
> the gf has to sleep in the same bed as the other exchange student, who is a guy

JUST

You’re getting chucked senpai

Break up, no memes
That's improper. I would end it right there

You’re getting cucked senpai

Oh, they already fucked.

Break up if you don't trust her.

If she starts becoming distant you know something is up.

I don’t care if it’s bait it’s good bait.

cut all contact. don't bother breaking up just ghost her

Find another girlfiend

Fortunately, OP is an incel, doesn't have a gf, and is larping.

This desu

ERASMUSED

Your woman has no respect for you.

That's a relationship ender all on its own. Let alone the fact she is literally having other guys in bed with her.

If you gf is sleeping in bed with a guy after you tell her not to then fucking break up with her. This is like highschool shit OP, grow up.

But I love her.
We have been together for a long time and it's her dream to study in this university so we talked about it and I said I was ok with it if she comes visit every other month.

It's not bait. I'm not lying.

We have been together for so long, and I felt like giving it a chance.

op is a faggot.

>leaf

> But I love her

You're a faggot.
Case closed.
Sage

If she was doing anything she wouldn't have told you they were sharing a bed, she would have lied to you. Break up with her anyway for her sake, you paranoid insecure fuck

>What should I do? I feel like I can't handle long distance relationships.
Soldier here, they don't work bro, they just don't.
Been cheating on due to deployment, shit not even deployment, I been cheated on training or schools the Army sent that lasted more than a few months. I know the feel bro

HAHAHahhaha that’s a cuck story if I ever heard one.

No girl would give you all those mental gymnastics to justify sleeping in the same bed as another man if she wasn’t a whore.

A faithful girl would sleep on the couch over sleeping with another man.

Also, problem with the bed? How can a bed have problems? Nigga just sleep on the mattress.

100% your girl wants to sleep with someone else and she’s setting you up for the emotional support when she screams “rape”.

This

>But I love her.
Great because it's not the last time you will be in love. You gotta say goodbye to this bitch though unless you want to be a retarded faggot.

>But I love her.

So what? She obviously doesn't love you.

>But I love her.

And if she loved you, she would not have another guy in her bed.

Your relationship is over..

/thread

It's true what Im telling you. We are poor and live in a third world shithole, so to save money, she is living for the first month in this woman's house as a guest, and there is a second exchange student. Next month, when the classes actually start, she will be in one of those student housing complexes and share a room with other girls studying in the same university.

post screen shot of texts if not bait

>My gf just took her flight to study in another country

Dont worry OP, her roommate just added new meaning to studying a broad.

better be bait you cuck faggot. if not, dump her. Only way to save face, don't postpone the inevitable. It's no use.

>Find another girlfiend
/thread

If you're telling the truth, you're being shit-tested, & if you allow this she will lose all respect for you and dump you.
Either way, chances are nearly 100% that you've already been cheated on

great post

It will be less painful for you if you just consider the relationship over now. Speaking from experience in years.

>We have been together for so long, and I felt like giving it a chance.
Yeah, yeah, yeah buddy--we have heard it all before. The longer you wait the worse you make it, just break up and move on.

I mean you are cucking yourself at this point.

She gonna pull the routine.

God damnit user I actually laughed at that corny ass shit

RIP MY LIFE INTO PIECES

So because she has little money, she lets other guys sleep in her bed?

Lmao you're so retarded it's not even funny.

Either break up with her or keep getting cucked. It's your choice. But this woman clearly does not respect you or the relationship.

Hahahah this better be bait. I realised when my ex of 5 years was starting to see someone else and dropped it there and then. You should do the same.
Or become cucked

user I hope this is a larp

>My gf just took her flight to study in another country
I didn't need to read beyond this point, desu.
Whatever the circumstances were to be, you can be sure she will break up with you within 3 months.

this
>this
this
>this

/thread

>my gf just took her flight
and you let her? Only exception would be if this was a family trip for her (dad, mom, brother, etc). You lost her the moment you agreed to the flight, dump her ass and move on hombre

Break up with her while she's away and you'll have dignity. if you wait for her to come back and tell you about all the dudes she fucked, then you won't

>But I love her.
What race is she and what race are you? And what race is the guy?

Also surprisingly, she was off to uni as well.

Really makes you think.

Don't be a pussy, cut contact. if this is real

>(((love)))

>I love her
I know m8, that's why it's hard to accept that she doesn't love you back. Women can't actually love anything besides their children, don't take it too hard

Does anybody have the image of the guy laughing and throwing his hand up in dismay at a laptop screen?

Because that's my reaction to this.
I mean jesus christ man, imagine you reading this now and it's another guy in your shoes. What if we were all girls and a lady is on here saying "my bf just told me he has to sleep in Stacy's bed because it's like, cold or something".

You're taken for granted and as an idiot.
The best thing you can do is not emote and act like a pissed off animal in a cage, raging ineptly (as much as it may feel that way).

I'd cut the person off completely for that, don't even get drawn into a discussion on it because they'll pull a fast one on you and dump *you* instead.

Block, ignore, forget, bang her mom if she's interested.

SHE
BROKE
UP
WITH
YOU
BY
GETTING
ON
THE
PLANE

GROW
UP
KIDDO

>love
lol

Yes she would have. She wants him to act like a man and tell her no. Not be a little bitch and ask internet strangers if it's ok.

>but I love her

Yes, but do you love yourself?

Slavic. She is going to America. I hope the guy she is with isn't a spic or a nigger.

Think about her in another country, in bed with a strange man that you don't know. She is probably sucking him off right now. That must be turning you on, because you sound like an actual cucked faggot.

Just be honest.

Tell her you can't stand the idea of her being in bed with another man, regardless of other circumstance. Ask her she can sleep somewhere else, get her a sleeping back or something.

It's very likely the dude isn't even attractive.

Post pics of her feet.

that's not a shit test dude. Shit tests occur at the attraction level. This situation right here is what's called a boiling frog. OP's girl is starting off with "we just shared a bed" then it will be "we cuddled a little bit" yadda yadda and then she'll either drop the bomb or keep the bullshit depending on OP's reaction to the first to. Fact of the matter is that OP's girl already totally fucked this other dude and OP should just end it and find a new girl.

be a man, fly to said country to surprise her

the guy will fuck her and you know it
get cuck'd

This
Also, if she was loyal she wouldn't sleep with him
in a few months she will beg forgiveness because "it just happened","i was lonely and he was there next to me"

You're right. I'll go gather up courage and break up with her. This will never work.

Spotted the redditor. Not because of your layout, but because of the cuck

Hey guys, Nigerian prince here doing study abroad in UK. Some white bitch is also staying at the host house. She broke her own bed just so she could sleep in the same bed as me. Just nutted in her ass, shit was cash. She said she'd never done anal before but couldn't resist my mandingo.

I know that feeling brother, 4 years together and within 3 months of uni she's cheating on me with some chem major 6 years older than her

all you faggots are playing along with OPs cuck fantasy

I wish I was lying, man. I would post the conversation but it's in a different language

Was thinking the same thing.
Act like it doesn't bother you at all. She will be away for at least 6 month.
The moment she break up, ghost her. When she admit what'S going on, dumb and ghost her.
When he find out what's happening there, like someone leak information, dumb her with a 2-3 sentence message and
ghost her.

>But I love her.
She is fucking another man. If you have a shred of pride, you will break up with her.
Or you can wilingly and knowingly continue to get cucked until she eventually breaks up with you and officially starts dating him. That's not a worst case scenario, that is what is going to happen sooner rather than later unless you break up first.

Are you retarded? Relationships going long-distance isn't uncommon. I'll be away from my fiance next year, and I have no intention of fucking a bunch of foreign pussy.

She basically just told you that she's going to fuck their foreign guy and there is nothing you can do about it.

Don't be a fucking sap about this, we're cunts but we're at least on some level concerned for your wellbeing.

If I could say one thing, it's probably follow the leafs advice and not even talk to her again because she thinks you're a fuckhead. Delete her number too because you know you'll want to call her so save the embarrassment.

This and only this.

See

Prove it, record the breakup to prove you aren't larping

>he fell for the vaginal jew
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

Women secretly hate men. Most notably their boyfriend, as they hold the women back from the inner slut taking hold. Sleeping in the same bed means touching so u dead user.

>Nigerian prince
> host house

t. fat single slobs that gets off on being called a cuck

No woman would sleep in another man's bed if she were loyal to he current one. You should break up with her.

kek, I hope this is bait. In the rare chance it isn’t, your girlfriend is a whore and you need to break it off immediately.

Do it without much emotion & without many words. Delete her number, block her social media (if you use it) and DO NOT contact her in any way

Pol is a multicultural board
If there was a problem with the bed why she didn't sleep on the coach?
Like if you where her you would sleep on the coach why isn't she?
Answer: cucked
Or even worst BLACKED by the 56% face

Worst part of all is that everything I said is true, and I just realized why you guys think I'm lying. I get it now, the whole situation is so stupid it seems unbelievable.

I'll break up with her.

This TBQH.

Just cuck your shit up famalam

this m8, sorry, but the sooner you admit it to yourself the sooner you can move on

I forgot, yes block on social media as well.

"the bed broke", fucking lmao who falls for this shit honestly.

Interesting fact, there are thousands of "Nigerian Princes" because each local tribe has its own "royalty".

"Nigerian Prince" means literally nothing.

Yes you do.

>numale
>spic wife
Pic related is their son

She’s 1000000% fucking him bro, break up.

If she'd love you she wouldn't have left you home in the first place for months likely. How long exactly?