Aristotle was an ethno-nationalist

What's your opinion of the ancient greek philosophers anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/02/24/aristotle-on-immigration-diversity-and-democracy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

True in ancient times, but people no longer divide themselves along those lines so strongly. This has only been a change as recent as the last half-century, so there will be time in which we adapt, but I believe at the end, what ultimately divides people is culture and intelligence. If someone has a compatible intelligence to be sensitive and understanding of a culture, then they will be accepted in that culture. Humans are not heartless by nature, but they do, by nature, reject that which they view as foreign. Ultimately the color of skin or the shape of a face will not be the deciding factor failing initial assumptions.

Well fuck, he nailed it. We need “why didn’t you listen” Aristotle memes.

> people no longer divide themselves along those lines so strongly.
"Pay no attention to Jewish myths." Titus 1:14
Diversity and integration are forced. And where freedom of association is permitted, self-segregation is to rule and not the exception.

Again, this is a change within the last 50 years, not something where any old text would have a specific application. It's like applying the bible to nuclear physics, sorry, it just doesn't work there.

What book is this?

I'm not sure user, but here's an article about Aristotle's anti-immigration quotes

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/02/24/aristotle-on-immigration-diversity-and-democracy/

Almost everyone was an ethnonationalist up until about 70 years ago.

Multiculturalism is a new experiment based on the assumption of media control. You know what one central authority ruling over multiple people used to be called? Empire. And empire can only exist with the will and means for some brutal enforcement when needed. You cannot historically have freedom and multiple cultures under the same roof. I think they know that and like the idea of excuses to strip freedoms.

As several people have already said, everybody was an ethno nationalist before the 20th century, and they didn't even think twice about it. We're denying ourselves a fundamental reality in pretending that we can cohabitate and live our lives to the fullest among other races.

Self segregation is still very popular today. Look up how much liberals cry about it happening in college campuses. It's just a natural instinct.

It is a change in the last 50 years that was has forced compliance at the threat of prison. Nothing has innately changed in the corrosiveness of diversity on a functional democratic system. Any of the zeitgeist's suggestions to the contrary is, as hitherto indicated, a dirty Jewish myth.

Normie meme, but good to see its mainstream.

Again, it's 50 years. I think generation Z will be more of a bellweather of what any future form of cohabitation will look like or could function like.

They were actually better than our political philosophers. This isn't so much a compliment to the Greeks as a massive fucking indictment of our intellectuals.

Nicomachean Ethics

Keep dreaming kike.

Its literally right now. You can Google articles about it happening this year.

>Multiculturalism is a new experiment based on the assumption of media control.

correct. it would not last long without being constantly hammered in by the media and academia. it's not a natural state of affairs and never will be.

Makes me laugh hard when retards come and say people were raceblind until europeans created racism.

Who wrote that book? Who's interpretation are we reading here?

Human nature didn't change recently. This is the problem with Soviet Harvard utopians. The ancients had a more raw insight into what man is. They saw heroism, intelligence, and struggle. They didn't see what you are pushing because it just isn't there.

All smart men are.

Was Plato on drugs, or was he on to something?

I absolutely agree with this, there has to be a dominant race. Also I don't think there were cases of empires bringing loads of foreigners into their own country, they ruled over the foreigners because they controlld their countries

No kidding. They act like racism was more popular back in the day, but in reality people just accepted that there were different cultures and ways of life that can exist perfectly well on their own. Though you frogs and your revolution laid the foundations for this multicultural experiment, you and the Anglo put the final nail in the coffin with colonization.

*well outside of slaves of course

This is creepy as fuck I was actually searching Google 30 minutes ago for the image you posted OP.

meme magic

Thanks

In my country we've had forced multiculturalism for less than 20 years and I absolutely fucking loathe it and feel a sense of shame at what has become of my land. I have a great sense of ethnic kinship with my own people but I'll never feel that for those who have come to my country but are not of my country. Fuck multiculturalism.

>I don't think there were cases of empires bringing loads of foreigners into their own country
there isn't.

the modern "italians aren't white" shill is trying to cover up history. when persians ruled an area, they sent one fucking guy to serve as Satrap

None of the revolutionnaries and XIXth century thinkers thought of niggers as equals, the idea of nationality (I think that is what you are talking about) was always implied with an idea of race (non nigger basically). Also, the shift was already turning even before the revolution, it was european more than french really

is this before greeks were turkish rape babies

Not the first time something like that has happened. Spooky!

What do you think happened to Rome

>black_women_carry_this_nation.jpg

Ancient wisdom is so fucking bogus, it's 2017 get with the program you old racist WHITE(!) man.

Gas this.

>sure humanity behaved like this for 10,000 years
>BUT NOW...

What did the Greeks have to make them high?

ok neck yourself retard

Can I come to Ireland and open up a burger stand? I'll make it with ham, cabbage, thousanfd island dressing, and bacon.

I don't get why White Nationalists pretend like they're in favor of democracy when they aren't. Many of their beliefs line up in favor of a fascist system of governance under a dictator.

That sounds disgusting as fuck.

he was on to drugs

Aristotle didn't argue for a pure democracy