This is a 45 year old woman

Is Bulma the best aging MILF in anime who is just a normal human without any supernatural powers?

I wonder how people will react if Super goes where I think it will.

>draw a teenager
>call her milf
Why is this allowed? Why can't they draw a proper milf with saggy tits and wrinkles?

Ingesting Sayain semen has anti-ageing effects

If Super goes past the end of DBZ, she'll probably be redesigned to look more similar to Super.

She's the smartest and richest person in the world, her family designed an entire system of capsules that save hundreds of trillions in storage, delivery, and preservation. She probably can fix a few wrinkles and blemishes.

Lisa Lisa is also a normal human, and several tiers hotter. Hamon isn't technically a superpower, just some gay ass light kung fu.

>Toriyama is not only a hack writer but a hack artist. In other news, the sky is blue.

are you guys forgetting that bulma's hot stepmom turned out to actually be her mom? that's where she fucking gets it from

Or the microchimerism from her hafu spawn.

Wasn't she 38 during the time Beerus first appeared? Did 7 years already pass in Super?

>fucking desert-dwelling turbanman becomes the nearly-best fighter
>competes in world tournament purely so he can spend the reward money on WATER for his village
>muten just shows him the faucet and hands him a capsule
that was so great. their civilization is broken as fuck. if it wasnt about superpowered fights it would be an interesting show all on its own.

nah she was already 41 in buu saga according to the wiki. born in 733, buu blew up the earth in in 774
i have no idea when anything after that takes place though because it's all retarded

He makes being a hack an art though.

more like dr. briefs probably invented a way for his hot young wife to stay young and hot and figured fuckit let the daughters have it too
yeah apparently bulma has a sister. sure why not.

Toei*

And she's going to be hot 10 years later even though in the future they were living in a dystopia.

though at least she was a little wrinkly in that future

This is the best aging MILF

cross that with Barda and you pretty much have my mom

she gets it from her mom

The joke there was that woman lie about their age (meaning Bulma was older than what she said)

>best aging MILF in anime
give her 5 years

everyone would look a lot younger without dimples

She's probably supposed to look older but the trash animators aren't skilled enough to do so.

No, it's just that DBS is the suckiest anime at depicting aged women currently.
The sterile, simplified artstyle gives literally everyone a babyface as opposed to just Bulma's mother.

>Next time, I'll ask Shen Long to make me younger.

Z fighters need to stop hogging the dragon balls, just because they're friends with the earth kami doesn't give them the right to use it every week.

Let some normal dude gather them for once.

The only reason kami revived shenron was for their use anyway, since everyone else who tried to gather them was a dick.

The Pilaf gang were cool

She has been using Dead Fetus Magic to stay young. Good thing for Trunks now Mai can use it and she won't look so god damn ugly soon.

She's 71.

They're loveable bastards but they literally revived the demon king piccolo for their shit.

She's just Japanese.

ITT Trunks is in love with a whore.

And Mia is a 40 year old pedo in both universes. Bulma's age is the least weird thing about this show.

Been rubbing it out to her for as long as I can remember.

saiyans have long life spans, bitches need to keep up

Yea Japs age really well up until a certain point then they jump like 40 years.

How old was future Bulma again?

source?

Why the fuck is Trunks and Goten still midgets? They're older than Gohan during the cell arc.

You should be able to solve this.

Muh younger audience

older than EOZ bulma and still look younger

She'd look better if the designs weren't by modern Yamamuro.

Kid Goku was more or less the same size at the age of 12. Jaco even mentions how they all spend most of their childhood small until they hit puberty and become big Saiyan warriors.

Bulma is one of the few girls who looks hotter with short hair than long hair

Most normal dudes on Dragon Ball Earth don't have access to a Dragon Radar.

This, you can even see he starts to grow during both three-year timeskips.