Basically be known as "the girl that isn't Saber" for the longest time

>basically be known as "the girl that isn't Saber" for the longest time
>slowly and surely keeps drifting into irrelevance and fades from the ever swelling cast of the fate franchise
>becomes bait for footfags as a last claim for relevance

Is there any other character that embodies suffering better than Rin?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=427133
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/4745-Fate-Stay-Night-Realta-Nua-PC-version-Mirror-Moon-TL-insertion-project
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rin is beloved and always will be.

I absolutely must be punished by Ishtar's feet

I love Ishi she's my favorite servant

It could be worse. She could be a wormslut.

Rin has always been relevant and commands a sizable chunk of popularity all of her own..

Your bait is weak, OP.

I want to worship Istar's feet!

>becomes bait for footfags as a last claim for relevance
That's fine.

One thing that I love about Ishtarin is that she turns Rin's eyes red.

Black hair/red eyes for me is the 10/10 patrican combo.

>>basically be known as "the girl that isn't Saber" for the longest time
I like your thread but that's not what she was known for.

>one of the most beloved Nasuverse characters
>suffering

Are you retarded, OP?

>Istar

Shouldn't she be "the girl that fucked Saber"?

Blue board, user

I needed to give proper evidence it actually happened. I accept my upcoming ban with dignity.

>known as footfag bait
>not zettai ryouiki
You fucked up son.

Rin is actually known for being the embodiment of the Zettai Ryouikki fetish

It could be worse. At least she isn't forever known as the slut that got WORMED.

She is better known as the girl who started the twin-tailed classic tsun with ZR archtype.

And we are all better off for it.

>Taiga Valentines CE shows Saber and Shirou in a date in that special date

KEK.

The best part is Ishtarin is loves me and not a stupid ginger faggot

Wormsluts faggots ot luviafaggots who gives more cancer than the other
My vote is for luviafaggots

Ishtarin loves dicks. All dicks. Man dicks, animal dicks, if it's a dick she'll ride it.

Luviafans are just tsundere Rinfags. They want to fuck Rin just as much as Luvia does.

>Ishtar would happily take the knot or a horse cock
I have never been to erect.

luvia is a total cunt daughter of bitch

are you mad she's not catering to your fetish, OP?

tfw we will never get an anime for everything after ubw

>YWN see this animated.

I just finished Unlimited Blade Works. I thought it was great but where do I go from here? I really want to continue the story and shit.

Reminder that Senpai will never notice Ishtarin.

She already has, girls kissing girls while riding dicks.

Are you kidding me, OP?

Rin is unstoppable.

>Tries to discredit Rin
>Posts gorgeous art that makes me like Rin
OP, are you some kind of tsundere or just retarded?

Needs to add the 3rei anime to that too.

I'm pretty sure she's known as that girl who'll please old men for monetary compensation.

What about Blonde foreign girls?

Blonde baka gaijins please Rin

Read the VN.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=427133

Patch:forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/4745-Fate-Stay-Night-Realta-Nua-PC-version-Mirror-Moon-TL-insertion-project

Play it without a flowchart if possible, its not hard to get stuck if you pay attention to the hint corner after you get bad ended, and once you get a good grasp of Shirou's personality you're pretty much going to avoid most of it. Don't skip UBW, the anime missed out on a few things.

After that, read/watch/rewatch Fate/Zero, read the Hollow Ataraxia fandisk, and try the spinoffs (especially Prisma Illya)

Maybe someday. Keep hoping.

if apo can happen,anything can.

> its not hard to get stuck if you pay attention
Not get stuck*. Missed a word

What is Rin doing to Luvia?

Rin has always been one of the best Fate characters in my eyes. Sure, Saber is iconic and all, but Rin is the better character.

SAKURA
DID
NOTHING
WRONG

>Shirou there when it's heavily implied that only Fate route matters in Nasuverse

?

>and try the spinoffs (especially Prisma Illya)
Why would you suggest the worst piece of shit of the spin off? They should try Strange Fake instead of pedofags' ooc mahou shoujoshit.

HA fucked up some things in the timelines.

if it matters so much how come its not getting a new adaptation?

>Making a pointless non sequitur

What did he mean by this?

>HA
>relevant

Merlin releases Fou because of Continuation of the Dream and he's plenty important in saving the multiuniverse in FGO. Fou even quotes what Merlin told him at the end of Garden of Avalon in FGO. El Melloi II in FGO also is semi confirmed from Fate route, after he takes down the Great Grail. Shirou's basically only relevant if he fucks Seiba. Otherwise, he's a literal who. Why would you do this to him?

Look at this user trying to start an autistic pissing contest.

Fitting he plays FGO, lol.

They already made a shit ton of Saber figures with Zero and a few with UBW but they need HF so they can make new Saber Alter figures.

They can't make anything new with just Fate route.

Also Nasu has said he would want to change a lot of Fate route so too much work.

It's available for free on android. Besides if it gets adapted, it'll have to wait until Nasu rebuilds his entire universe, so he'll have to rewrite heavily many parts of it.

HF and UBW are looking more and more as those pruned worlds from Extella. Nero route (first) happened but is going to get pruned eventually (the process happens every 100 years). Same with several of the unlocked Servant stories, they will get pruned as Nasu shifts his main storyline and focuses on a few worldlines or it'll collapse. In his main storyline, Vanilla Seiba is confirmed in Avalon. In the only of the three routes Saber is in Avalon, it's Fate route.

HF route is my favorite, but it's looking bleak. Just because it'll become pruned it doesn't mean your heart or memories wouldn't be precious, but it's kind of unimportant to the universe as whole.

FGO is the core of Fate.

Fucking lol, man. Seriously, look at this guy. Has practically some canned argument pre-planned because he was bored, wanted some attention, and thought he could get some company for the night getting into some wall of text conversation over canon in Type Moon.

Wanna know something neat? FSN is a footnote in regular King Arthur canon. That weird Japanese thing with the genderbent king.

I'm not trying to argue. Nasu said many times FGO is the core of Fate and is supposed to be the center of all the Fate works. They subordinate themselves to this project right now.

Nasu is also the one who went from "everything is canon" to "while everything happens, most of it will be pruned when the human order reshifts the value of each dimension every 100 years." King Arthur going to Avalon is fundamental for human history apparently, and we know this is doubtfully taking place in HF and UBW, so those dimensions will disappear. There will be still records left behind.

Literally quoted some guy posting fanart, and tried to springboard that off into some rant about canon.

You'd think fucking 10 years down the line people would learn you're just wasting your time.

I loathe fateshit with burning passion, but I feel an unbearable urge to fap whenever I see Rin or Ishtar.

What is it that makes her so sexual?

She's the best.

She's an Alpha. If she wants someone, she takes them. She's the one who started fucking Saber, and who dragged Shirou and Saber off for a date in the middle of the Holy Grail War. Man or woman, doesn't matter. If she wants them, she takes them.

Butt sluts tend to have that affect, even if you don't and affinity for anal.

>They want to fuck Rin just as much as Luvia does
Not really. I mean, I wouldn't say no to it if it was offered, but I don't really want it either

And that's really dumb, but what can we do?

Sacchin because the only reason people remember her is because nobody does.

Isn't it sad?

Her thighs.

>Can't get Gil.
>Guda/ko will fuck anything including mud.
>Is a joke laughed at by all for being a useless Goddess
>Ereshkigal is superior
>Lost the Bull of Heaven
>Easily bribed with gems.
She's shit.

I was talking about Rin, not Ishtar.

Actually she's the best example of a tsunder in anime for the last decade or so.
Lastly her UBW anime version is one of the best heroines in modern anime.

But please, continue. I wish to see her being a filthy cock draining whore.

I've never read a saber doujin
Read plenty Rin ones.

Same thing. She was compatible with her personality and bodywise. That's why she got made the vessel.

And Ishtar got all the bad parts of Rin while Eresh got the good half.

So Eresh has the Dyke side of Rin?

Because Ishtar sure as hell does not.

Gudako is VERY based

Rin a cute.

>Grand Order isn't a mobage with h-scenes included, it's all SFW

I mean, I get why, but this is why the entire thing is completely fucking useless to anyone with taste. If it had h-scenes, a la Strike Frontier, I could at least jerk off to it.

You can jerk to this user.

Check out my new genuine Saber design you dirty gaijinsWe are launching 100 figs with her make sure to buy them all twice!!!

MHX!Alter actually has a better design than most of the normal Sabers
Still, EoD has some godly designs.

>MHX!Alter actually has a better design than most of the normal Sabers
She's literally Saber Alter with scarf and glasses.

She looks like a motherfucking Sith Lord and the art is less Saber-y so all is forgiven.

K, but first I would need to know what I'm looking at. It's like abstract art with pieces all over the place, and the burden is on you to piece it together.

What year was this poll taken in?

Right after KnK thus Ryougi

Tiamat, the beast number II and Mother of all life.

I want to make Ishtar a Lesbian again.

Gudako pls

this

I don't think Fate will ever cater to my weight gain, pregnancy, inflation/blueberry, belly expanding vore fetish, or even breast expansion. So no.

Jannu not wearing any pantsu?!

>Rinfags cling to ten year old poll
>Meanwhile we get another Saberface every two months

Don't forget how Rin even dropped to 7th place and lost to Sakura of all people.