Tsukihime

Who is best girl? Does anyone even care about the remake at this point?

Tsukihime had an anime? When

>Who is best girl?
You posted her.

It had an anime but it was heavily compressed and poorly made so most people ignore it. However the manga is a great visual retelling of Arcueid's story.

I'm still waiting.

For more Grand Order?

Hisui>Akiha>Kohaku=Arc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ciel

Hisui>Arc=Solo=Sion>>>>>>>>>rest

>Solo
Aoko dammit

>who is the best girl

Kohaku. Hisui a close second

The Far Side is so much better than the Near Side

Sion

The only reason Sup Forums loves it is nostalgia. Its translation released at a time when there were practically no other VN translations, and as a result it was their first VN for many readers (and said readers then proceeded to recommend it to others as starter VN). Tsukihime is for the older generation of VN readers what Katawa Shoujo is for the newer generation of VN readers.

My first VN was Fate Stay/Night. Tsuki was my second, as I wanted to get all up in the Nasuverse.

Tsukihime has a definte charm and atmosphere to it which has stood the test of time though.

You are not wrong about the translation situation but a more common situation is that Tsukihime is what people moved on to after playing F/SN. The same is true even in Japan.

I didnt kill myself a few years ago because the remakes were announced so I said to wait until 2019, I feel like I got memed on since no new info is out.

Just like with F/SN, the first two routes and their heroines are absolute shit made to pander to the very worst casuals, with the good parts coming after that and the best heroine having the final route.

>Who is best girl?
Both in one picture.
Sacchin was great in Melty Blood.

Who?

Nice try but HF is pure trash

Kagetsu Tohya's main heroine is objectively superior. The others got a route each. Len got a whole fandisc.

>best heroine
>lies in bed being miserable and then turns into an edgy plot device

Unless you are talking about Rin or Ilya of course. HF is trash but Rin and Ilya still somehow manage to be decent heroines in that route

She also has the best sex scenes in the TM games and a tsundere twin sister.

>best F/SN heroine
>not kotomine

I prefered Saber's 2nd scene but Len's scene is an extremely close second.

>manliest fucker in the Nasuverse
>"heroine"

Apologie to Jouji Nakata. Now.

Shirou vs Gil was better.

White Len is who I'm all about, mate.

Great style, great voice, and a saucy personality all wrapped up in a cute little package.

>Len got a whole fandisc
It's still a spin off though

DELET

The main purpose was to provide more information on the Tsukihime world, and to provide further entertainment to fans of the original game, as Kagetsu Tohya even included scripts sent in by fans.

Those five dream scenes in the Near Side are all Len H-scenes, if you think about it.

Arcueid's/Saber's route is shit-tier as fuck. Ciel's/Rin's is a bit better, but the game only really gets 10/10 God-tier at Akiha's/Sakura's route onwards.

Again, HF is pure trash. Has some excellent moments (9 Lives Blade Works; SLH and Shirou v Kotomine) but everything else in between is pure bilge.

UBW is the most consistently good route with the best pace and best use of its key characters.

Fate starts bad due to it being sacrificed to world building but its 2nd half is still far better than HF

>best use of its key characters
>damsels in distress

>remake never
>new MB never
It's tough to be their fan.

Posting best girl from best typemoon series.

fixed

Memes aside, I'm definitely looking forward to Sacchin becoming the definitive best girl when she actually gets a route in the remake.

Arcueid was always the best girl.

The only reason I still look forward to the remake is to see the Sacchin route.

She's a plain and good girl who suddenly becomes a powerful vampire. But she doesn't give up and is trying to live with that somehow. Her route should be glorious.

And I hope the remake will show us her RM.

Oh look, another Tamamo bandwagoner faggot. Enjoy your vapid whore.

Fate/Grand Order is the future of Type-Moon.