Yu-gi-oh! Arc-V

Remove Smile World (and Rat) Edition

arc-v is dead

Just egao.

>page 9 The Phantom

I blame egao

I blame Yoko. Yuto giving egao to Yuya didn't make him a faggot. Only after his mom made him prioritize egao over food that the mess began to happen

Reminder that this is Yuya when not on an egao addiction.

Would fuck.

>would kiss then tonguekiss then undress her and lick her pussy and then tonguekiss then make her blow me and fucke her in the pussy in the missionary posotion and creampie her and handhold her and cuddle as wr yalk hoe can qe name out child

Cute ninjas!

where is ruri?

Duelists locked in battle!

Kicking the earth and dancing in the air alongside their monsters!

Against the odds!

They storm through this field!

Behold! This is the newest and greatest evolution of Dueling!

ACTION...

DUEL!!!

Holy shit shinji is such a faggot

Yuzu, want give the audience an Action Duel that they'll never forget?

It's so cold here, Where the fuck is everyone?

SOON

Is this from the new episode?

Its from synchro the chapter yuya writes her a letter and one chapter before this.

SA YO NA RA
YO
NA
RA

I'm hella worried about the future. Arc-V had its problems, but it was awesome and fun.

Please don't give us another Zexal. Please don't forget the other summon methods. Please don't do repetitive jokes to try and appeal to preschoolers.

>dark side of dimensions movie
>they explain dimension summoning battles as not taking battle damage
>yugi dimension summons sentry of stone
>aigami destroys it, does effect damage
>yugi gets to activate a trap that triggers on battle damage

god, I forgot how takahashi couldn't even follow his own rules.

Ruri is fusion

>8th millenium item
>it comes back to fucking shadi again
>and the spirit of the Ring
>fuck character development, fuck jo
>we gotta asspull a new item never mentioned before, a new summoning mechanic with no consistent rules, and wanking over atem

This is the hype movie that everyone was excited for? Fucking Shadi ex machina and more terribly written duels?

I'm not giving up until the end. All these Yuya duels. Surely at least on of them will be a magician fusion or a performapal xyz. I know synchro won't get shit but I absolutely must insist on a magician fusion, it feels so weird notto be able to fusion summon in that deck

he has 3 performapal/odd-eyes fusions already

Even more time for a magician than. Especially since he's dueling one in 2 weeks fusion might be my best hope with Yuya his xyzs were all zarcs and his synchros were all pack filler

I think the magicians were part of zarc too, while the performapals were distinctly yuya's.

>watching the dub

Right here.

I wonder what method he'll use for the final Odd Eyes upgrade.

Yeah, I doubt anything in this movie is saved by a jap dub.

that was fucking terrible.

It's much different in the jap dub. The dub straight out cuts all the technobabble about the Plana and the Millennium Items which makes everything seem like an asspull. The character development you're complaining about is a result of the dub flanderizing the characters from the original dub back in the day.

so you're telling me the original doesn't asspull the ring, make it the villain again, have shadi ex machina AGAIN, and make it all Atem wank, featuring him coming back from the dead despite a movie of buildup saying he's not coming back, only for him to summon mahad, say nothing, then leave again?

All those scenes are in there. The dub its job in not censoring anything but the dialogue and explanations given to events is radically different. Context is key. Also a lot of the things you mentioned like the evil in the ring, the connections to Shadi and Atem wank are all justified too if you've read the manga which this movie is a sequel to. Sounds like you didn't read the manga.

The dub has never been or never will be the definitive version of any kind of YGO animation. The dub version of this movie is just a meme. Do you think Arc-V eng dub is anywhere near as good as the Arc-V jap dub?

of course not, but when the movie has very, VERY obvious flaws, that shit carries over. nothing could make the arc-v synchro or Xyz arc good, so trying to blame the dub for it being bad is dumb.

the original series is dated as fuck, but the dub doesn't magically make good scenes bad.

If the dub was that bad, I can't possibly see the original sub being actually good.

I liked the movie. It clearly had some glaring flaws and was definitely aus good as the hype, but it was still at least fun to watch

*not as good

Judging the movie solely on the dub is dumb too. The dub version of the movie literally doesn't give a fuck. It's all memes. Do you really think jap Kaiba says all those dumb one-liners that feel like they were taken out of the abridged series? Or that shitty speech where all he does is wank himself? That speech is radically different in the original and really shows you the difference in the script between original and dub. Let's look at the dub first.

>Dub:

This is the start of a new dueling era.

An era where the only limits we face will be those put in place by our own imagination. For too long we've been forced to live in just this reality.

It's tedious, poorly designed and pathetically constructed. If the one responsible was in my employ I'd have him fired.

I knew I could do better and with just a modicum of effort there's no doubt I most certainly have.

The time is now to grab the reins of the world and utilize my new duel disk to create a future where the ordinary can be extraordinary, the impossible possible.

I have never settled for mediocrity as an acceptable standard and neither should you. And when you wield my duel disk you will find I've spared no expense to make sure you have pure tech perfection.

So world, this is my gift to you! Go out and grab it. And when you do attain it, the next time you catch yourself wondering about the great marvels of the universe and who's responsible you'll have an answer, better yet a name. And that name is: Seto Kaiba!

Now the original.

>Original:

I ask you: what is a battle?

As a human being is granted life, one's soul gets taken over by a vessel named "flesh".

In other words, Flesh is the prison of your soul!
The prison which you can never escape until death which arms itself in order to protect its own life.

Is your enemy your own family?
Is your enemy a stranger?
Is your enemy another nation?

For the one we care, we fight.
Against the ones with different ideologies we fight.

Those stupid wars where people hurt each other have had history repeat itself. What's even sillier is, even the winners have imprisoned themselves in flesh.

However, with this new-generation Duel Disk, your soul shall gain freedom!

We are entering a new era of worldwide networks allowing us to coexist.

Languages, borders, races, ideologies--
Move on to the future, beyond all those barriers!

Put your own fighting spirit into this new generation Duel Disk! The weapon shall be your cards!

This has actual meaning and speaks levels about Kaiba's character showcasing his fear of loss of Atem specifically and his skepticism of living in a material world, trapped in a flesh and blood body having to repeat history with endless battles. It even echoes what Shadi told Aigami about those with fear inside their hearts.

Arc-V is for _______

Lewds

EGAO

delet this

BEE FORCE

Dennis

Good

D/D/D

Arc V is still on going?

Anyone noticed Post-Synchro arc people don't read their opponents cards & NANI when they find out?

Yuya briefly did with his duel disk in 108. That was something they really shouldn't have done because it now makes all the characters afterwards and during the Zarc jobfest complete idiots.

If only everyone knowing about the requirements of the four Ruri cards had been part of the plan instead of "Oh hey, that turned out fine by just dumb luck, cool."

They did the same the whole show not only post-synchro.
It's even more retarded since Arc-V showed they can read the cards at the Tyler sisters duel yet they never did it again.

You just answered it right there. The MC can't afford to job.

Hey is there any better rip of the movie besides the 640 one?

The Quantum Cube was only a millennium item in the dub.

I want to impregnate this Ruri!

>Serena eating for two
You madman!

Me too. Plus kiss her and tongue kiss her and missionary and marriage and lot of cuddles and impregnation

I'd even hold her hand.

This thread turned too lewd

Did somebody say lewd?

I want to kiss this entertainer!

Was this a jojo reference?

D/D monsters are one of the best if not the best designed monsters in Arc-V