Any single trady girls on Sup Forums?

Any single trady girls on Sup Forums?

Tell us how hard it is to find a right guy for you? I'm recently single and want to know more about how I can initially stand out to women.

Wondering what I'm doing wrong, and am already second guessing myself and women in general. Wondering if it is true what they say that no matter what, all women think the same

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> girls
> on Sup Forums

No girls on the internet

You sound beta as hell.

What's a "trady" girl anyway? Girls will LARP as whatever they think will attract the Chad that has their attention this minute

you're probably right

everyone is beta after a breakup user

fuck outta here

Well there's an angry lesbian on here that I've talked with several times.

>single trady girls
AHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off Soyboy.

im no single trady girl but i am a single tranny girl

Wanna meet, I'll bring the rope

hell yeah im into bdsm

Ew

Yea I like her a lot, she always posts good arguments.

A trully traditional girl:

- Does not browse Sup Forums
- Let's her father pick her options for her.

Most fathers are degenerate cucks who would tell there daughters to go to college to "have fun and meet people," buy them booty shorts at 13, let them watch shows/movies and listen to music that promote degeneracy, feed their daughters processed foods that ruin their bodies, and even breast implants, birth control, and abortion.
This is why it is so hard to find traditional women. They should follow God's Law first, and if yu are a proper husband, your rules secondary.

Just send your paycheck to her patreon, that will work guaranteed.

> let's

My trad wife
You jelly?

what's trady? just make good money and don't be ugly or weird and depraved stupid

Not many women are into the trades. Not sure I'd want a partner that hung around plumbers, electricians, or carpenters all day either. Construction would be even worse.

First mistake is asking women for advice.

You already failed before you even submitted this thread.

I find it difficult because I am not attracted to men nor do I want to fuck one, but it would be nice to not be lynched on principle when the day comes and I genuinely like feminine shit

yes

just let me get you pregnant a few times

You just have to maximize your attractiveness (whatever that may be for you), try to be fun, and make an effort. There's nothing else. Let me break this down:

1) Attractiveness matters.
2) You can't seem boring/toxic/aimless.
3) You have to do all the work.

Just accept these three facts. Don't be a salty, MGTOW faggot about them. And make it happen.

>it would be nice to not be lynched on principle when the day comes
idc about dykes so I won't give you shit for it an dotr
it would be nice if you used your oppression points to call out LGBTP shit though
also, the kikes and their holohoax
aside from that, scissors at will, idgaf

>2)
How can I not seem boring when I share zero common interests with most women?
>3)
Sounds like too much work, not enough reward.

the lgbt shit i want to call out probably wont be enough to appease pol but i think it would be a step in the right direction, the problem is no one is going to listen to a fugly dyke. the ones that do get attention only get attention because they two the party line and are so fucking disgusting for it to be demoralizing when people treat them seriously. it'd never work, as soon as I said anything they'd shut it down. the change has to come from the right, they have to go to the gay table and actually cut them a deal because the jews can't pro-thot patrol that kind of situation

sorry, don't want to spread my fucked up genes anywhere. not even young anyway,

Lesbians promote feminism to increase their partner pool. They aren’t harmless

Hey Samantha,

Did you ever find a good CW Training App? Heard you asking on the Tech Net the Tuesday night.

t. KCXXXX

Most of my best friends are people I share zero common interests with. Stop theory-crafting excuses and just make an effort. You're a smart guy I'm sure. You'll learn as you go.

If you have to ask for advice you are fucked and should give up.

actually we promote feminism because if women did not have the right to self determination we'd basically all be married to men right now. not that I'm a feminist in terms of the movement but you have to at least understand its kind of hard to be gay when you and your partner are legally not allowed to work for money and therefore survive without a provider.

>Has friends who aren't like him
I don't care if they are 'excuses' or not. There isn't a good enough 'carrot' on the stick to make me run for it. Sometimes I'll get matches online and just never respond to them because I can't be bothered.

more of these please

Yes I found a nice right wing man. He is very kind to me unlike my ex who left me pregnant and went back to Africa..

We actually aren't that interested in guys on Sup Forums.

Usually we end up chatting one of you up, they become weird and at some point have a massive public powerlevel reveal or start ranting about the jews and post it on your kikebook or become angry because you're a christcuck and they are a larping pagan or opposite. Most guys here are pretty beta or don't function well in society and the overal low self-esteem or fake boisterous one doesn't help.

From then on the rare Sup Forums-browsing female will move on to try and catch a Chad which she's unable to because she is fucked in the head (hence why she's on Sup Forums)

We all end up alone. Face up to it.

Traditional women are ALL former whores.

>trady girls on Sup Forums
you wont find them here retard, only edgy basketcases with low self esteem and lefty women LARPing as men bother posting here.
its not a meme when anons say to go to church to find a good "woman", a good normie woman is not likely to be here or on the internet at all.

Ok, so what are you worried about? You have no interest. So just go do something else that you like. I'm not arguing that people should go do things they don't want to do. I'm responding to OP who DOES want to do it, and wants to know how to increase his odds.

seems legit, my general view of pol is that most of their behavior is extremely suggestive of being the very thing they complain about; female inferiority

the emotional outbursts and pathetic misrepresentation of evidence at times is disconcerning as well as delusions about how all of us will like being made into chattel. That said pol seems entirely at it's strongest when it comes to memery and social manipulation (possibly feminine strength? idk) with amazing shit like my borders my choice and iotbw

Feminism has fuck all to do with that, you are referring to just women being in the workforce. Also you are a small minority, society cannot and should not ever change for the sake of minority groups.

Not "trady" and definitely not as pretty as the girls you usually would look back at. I have always been single, and have isolated myself from the world ever since I finished school years ago. The one guy who showed interest in me disappeared along with everyone else back then. Feeling blackpilled more often than not, have learned to hate /pol in the last few months or so. Want to leave but I keep coming back...
>inb4 boobs
No. I will just stop responding.

I'm a trad girl!!!!!!!!!! I love skinny white guys who 1488 Remember the best life is a christian life

OP, see what I mean with girls that browse here being fucked in the head? If that story is true of course.

What are you on about with this sort of female inferiority and feminine strength?

This thread is fucking pathetic. Off yourself my man.

it's hard because I don't date and I don't dress like most girls so guys do't notice me.

Also that girl looks like she's about 16 ya fuckin nonce, have fun with the prison time

Stop trying to contort yourself into what you think girls/women want. Wimen hate that shit.

Same hair

My criteria? You have to be a bigger asshole than me. That usually means crossing over into legit criminal territory, so I just don't date at all. Just go find yourself a nice girl somewhere. You don't want an autist.

Thank god not every country is as fascist as amerikkka

>herf derf
it does in pols eyes because you want us out of the work force and we are not unaware of that no matter how basket case some of these bitches get
>also fuck you because you're small
may as well kill yourself then, since whites are a minority.

If you can't believe in yourself, believe in the me that believes in you.

I'm saying despite claiming women are inferior to you most posters on pol spend all their time acting like a bunch of impassioned cunts, and feminine strength was a conservative guestimate that even pol's collective virtues seem skewed into feminine strengths like social manipulation and soft power

>This is why it is so hard to find traditional women.
Since most men are not interested in wasting time with women that dont put out before marriage it has never been easier

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

Do you go to church?

The only right-wing women on Sup Forums are autistic psycho halfbreeds like pic related

Looks like a english man in a wig and dress

>the lgbt shit i want to call out probably wont be enough to appease pol
the holohoax is much more important imo
>the problem is no one is going to listen to a fugly dyke
idk, the left has weird rules nowadays
>it'd never work, as soon as I said anything they'd shut it down
I'm talking about explaining shit to normies and SJWs
it's fun sharing memes amongst the converted but we need to breach normie spaces
I doubt that's the goal for dykes

What's her mix?

Women hate being ignored. This works exponentially better on attractive women. Make yourself too available before she wants you and you will forever be a beta orbiter. Self deprecation is not sexy.

Best revenge is living well.

Laotian dad/Polish-American mom

>are there women on pol
depends on whether you think men pretending theyre women are really women
judging by your flag id say yes
i hope you find what youre looking for

Pretty disgusting, I must say.

>I doubt thats the goal
there are bound to be some crusty cunts like that just as there are men who want to fuck us straight or something
>holohoax
Good luck with that shit, I cant even spread the idea on Sup Forums.
that said I think the soft power shit like my borders and iotbw are all effective for doing just that, but is anyone going to care that i hung up some fliars when theyre purging the fags?

doubt.jpg

I understand the disbelief, but I will not post proofs. I usually try to appear as a guy when posting, otherwise the /balt/pol autists would literally hunt me down.

uggs and ipad bb?

Maybe if you do something really cool that gets you noticed you won't be hung of a bridge.

Never ask a fish how to catch them, ask the fisherman

i dont think its that bad, just need to clear that acne

Feel better fren, hang in there

I'm North Indian so I do go to the temple regularly. However most Indian guys are mixed so there is a very low chance of finding one who is the same caste as me.

She probably picks at it, leaving scarring.

No thanks. If I ever change my mind on the dying alone thing I'll just abduct myself a local man instead.

why do you want to die alone?

I have a set of uggs and a windows pad and an iphone.
I doubt theres anything i can do that would be flashy enough. maybe if I stopped the poz parades but then i'd have to brave all the fucking faggots there.

Hmm... Do you know any tricks?

Awake Dating: The Best Online Free Dating Site for the Conspiracy """Theorists"""
://awake.dating/

she was a decent looking hapa at one point, before she became a recluse with assburgers and fucked up fetishes

Nearly all women want a man that has interests in things besides her. They want to follow, which means you have to lead