Houseki No Kuni 48 is up

bato.to/reader#b588f86679770903_2

Just saying

God i love this manga

>7 new chapters
Damn I didn't check the free manga downloader for weeks due to slow releases and now so many at once.

Yeah, i wonder what kind of handsome motherfucker is doing that shit translation.

Fuck yeah. I've been quiet about the updates but at least we'really catching up.

I really want to get there since in last episode Phos went to the moon

Also you are the user who loves Melon, right? I never paid attention to him before but now i do and she is cute.

Oh god, I haven't read this in almost a year, thanks for the heads up.

I didnt knew the series had merchandise

>there will never be an anime or even an OVA

God this manga deserves so much more love

perhaps we will get one once the series are finished, who knows

Their shiny hair is already reason enough to wish for an anime.
And I think the series is atmospheric as fuck, especially due to the surreal backgrounds. It would be the best shit if it also had a good soundtrack as anime.

Yeah I'm tourmanon. Lightning rock is a qt.

It doesn't, this is just fanmade stuff shown off/sold at Wonfes.

If the animation is like the one from the pv then ill be more than glad

1. Alex
2. Phos
3. Lapis
4. Sphene
5. Bortz? Maybe Caingorm.
6. Tourmaline

Anyone happen to have a color before and after pic of Phos after all the shit that has gone down?

No, but have this.

What I like about this comic is that it made me actually look into birthstones beyond just their names. I had no idea that Tourmaline could naturally generate and conduct electricity until I saw her go all Pikachu in the russian translations.

I lucked out there. She has a great design, very striking hair, and a shocking personality too.

I'd also like to see at least a single OVA of this series attempted. I'm wary of a full adaptation because those tend to not be as good as my expectations. But I would like to see at least 40 minutes of someone adapting the minimalistic visuals and surreal feel of the series even if we only cover a few chapters.

>my birthstone is Emerald

Boring, though maybe ill change my mind if one appears in the manga.

Speaking of which if Phos dream represents every gem taken, then there ar 32 of them in the Moon. The one im the most curious about is Ruby, always liked that gem.

On a unrelated note, i like Hemimorphite too. She looks more of a no fight brainy type while Tourmaline looks the opposite. Gem pairings are great.

Im also loving the hate chemistry between Phos and Caingorm.

Unfortunately I think Emerald is taking a siesta on the moon.

>Im also loving the hate chemistry between Phos and Caingorm.
It's very good.

The atmosphere in this manga is truly fantastic, the art contributes a lot to a general feeling of being in an entirely different world.

The next chapter will be about Phos meeting another Admirabilis, correct?

No. I believe the water thing that gave him his hair back is the inclusions that Lunarian that fell into the sea and could momentarily take shape and life, sort of like the ice floes.

Is just a theory though.

Phos does meet another Admirabilis but it takes a couple of chapters more.

*inclusions of that Lunarian

because my theory is that Moon People are born from gems

Why is the art so bad?

>moon people are born from gems
>that one time one of them spoke was actually them trying to call Phos' name

>tfw waifu is androgynous gem
what do

thanks for the dump user

Thanks to whatever user is doing this.

>it's been 102 years since we last saw Wentricosus
I hope she's still alive

Bump

I dont think so, Admirabilis probably live as long as humans.

This shit exactly. Also Phos dream on the OP would represent not the gems being taken but the Lunarians being formed from the captured gem, notice how the cloud on which the captured gems are standing looks exactly like the cloud on which the Lunarians arrive in the same chapter.

You forget all pretensions of normal sex i guess.
I wonder that would gems think of humans, probably that we are gross.

But what does Wentricosus meant by "bringing [the moon people's] comrades back to their senses"? I feel like you're on to something here.

Damn, i never noticed this.

Well clearly they are using the gems to do something. I believed they just turned them into dust and mixed them with clouds to create more Moon People, which then rained and fell into the sea and became Admirabilis, which then landed on the Beach of the Begginings and accumulated and became gems. But with that one page now im not that sure.

Maybe there are humans still living in the Moon.

How did it go again?
Humans split into 3 parts, body, soul and bone. Gems are the bones, Admirabilis are the body and the moon people are the soul. Maybe some souls degraded and want the gems to fix them.

Speaking of humans, I find it weird that the last two things obtained from the moon people (shiro the dog and the shogi things) ended up having a personal connection with Adamant sensei. Either he was the last human who ended up splitting his humanity into the three parts, or he carries the memory of every human that ever lived. Or maybe some other alternatives.

I mean at first I thought the entirety of humans were split into flesh, bone and spirit, but now I just don't know.

>I wonder that would gems think of humans, probably that we are gross.
We're way too bouncy and vulgar. Just look at all this fat and muscle.

Wait until they see our cocks

I dont think he is a human. He might be an experiment or a god of sorts, with him releasing souls and shit. Or maybe they arent souls and it has a less magical explanation.

I want to be the guy that has to explain the concept of procreation and birth to the gem people.

"So you are telling us that humans grow new humans inside them?"

I wonder how sensei would react to that. Presumably more than a broken table this time.

They have sea life and slugs so they might have some animal that gets pregnant. I also believe there are remnants of humanity in them in the way they get embarassed of their netherlands even when there is nothing there.

Great, now I'm imagining a bunch of gems looking at a map of Netherlands and blushing for no good reason.

>I also believe there are remnants of humanity in them in the way they get embarassed of their netherlands even when there is nothing there.
Pic slightly related, notice the blush and embarrassment on the gem in the third panel

Another better example would be Sphene and Peridot blushing when the Pieces started to go on their thighs for fragments. I wonder if there is an explanation but i sort of assume that inclussions try to form humans and so they gave them that human-like characteristic.