If that doesn't happen, then, goodbye Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2017/12/14/the-fcc-just-voted-to-repeal-obama-era-n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol get fucked soy boy reddit shill

Net neutrality started in 2015.
Sup Forums started in 2003.

So, no. Chill the hysteria.

Yeah, goodbye text-based website that takes up extremely little bandwidth. It's definitely that they're going for, just like in the old days. We'll have to buy the "SUPER PACK PLUS" which is 3X the cost to browse Sup Forums, then "SUPER PACK PLUS PLUS" to post on it. What a nightmare the internet pre-2015 was.

>Not knowing about the 2014 lawsuit

Keep shilling

>Not knowing about the 2014 lawsuit

Keep shilling

very nicely argumented

I don't know what's better; that a bullshit regulatory framework is dead or the gallons of salty tears from liberals.

B-but le reddit supports NN nothing bad is happening

Yeah if you think jew owned ISPs won't use this as a way to suppress bad think you're retarded

You're a moron. ISPs have to be totally transparent in how they're handling traffic.

reason.com/blog/2017/12/14/the-fcc-just-voted-to-repeal-obama-era-n

>Yeah if you think jew owned ISPs won't use this as a way to suppress bad think you're retarded
Right, faggot, right. So we should just pretend Stormfront didn't get shut down by kikes a few months ago WITH NN IN PLACE.
Chop your dick off and then eat a bullet, fucktard.

Wow you really think the FCC pushed NN repeal will lead to a free internet? Have fun when Sup Forums is gone for being a cesspool of "hatespeech" retard

Notice how Sup Forums doesn't make money off us? Despite 10s of millions of users each month, Hiro finds a way to not milk us? Site loads quickly. That's gonna change now.

Which was illegal but will be fine under new law

>text-based website

Believe it or not the government doesn't really give a fuck about you losers, any more than they care about reddit or any other forum.

I think you're just shitposting but I can't really tell.

>Sup Forums was shut down until two years ago.
Fucking retard.
You lost. We won. Live with it bitch!

right.
Sup Forums will outlive the piratebay.

REDDit is raiding the fuck out of this place LOL

>Which was illegal
Show me where anyone was fined or went to prison.
Seriously, go fuck yourself.

Yeah you kikes won but its too late for you

Libfaggots are throwing a tantrum like they always do when they lose.

Like you'd give a fuck if Sup Forums got shut down.
Is Soros literally cumming in your ass as you type your posts?

Delicious, salty tears. They sate my thirst and provide electrolytes.

You edgy retards just support NN repeal because le reddit and whatever sites don't like it without realizing how this will effect things. Hope you feel good when Sup Forums constantly times out

KEK

>MUH NET NEUTRALITY!!!
Cry for me faggot. Cry so I can refill my water bottles and drink them all week.

Dumbass it was in 2014 the FCC was considering bandwidth throttling and they never implemented it because of NN.

I was never for it but seeing liberals lose their minds about the possibility of repeal was icing on the cake. I love watching those morons suffer, especially when they're dead wrong.

The good news for them is this is literally nothing. The people who are most buttmad are internet giants like Facebook that can't use government as a bludgeon to punish groups they don't like.

>muh salt
>muh tears
>muh reddit
You are obviously underage or JIDF shill

>Facebook that can't use government as a bludgeon to punish groups they don't like
Fb and internet gains literally get away from following the 1st Ammendment claiming they're a private organization

They've always been free to regulate speech on their own website.

But Facebook is an extremely lucrative company with an enormous warchest, and they lobby the government to treat the internet a certain way. They were always for Net Neutrality because it gives the government more power of the internet, and that means it gives THEM, by proxy, more power.

Taking regulatory power away from government is good, because their lobbying efforts will have less impact on the actual net. I full expect them to financially support legal challenges to the repeal.

Good, maybe now instead of Keyboard-revolutions we will have an actual one.

>people actually believe this.

John Oliver the founder of the Internet.

Any geniuses here that can give me a quick rundown on Net Neutrality? I don't want biased answers, just wanna know exactly how it'll affect me

see

Why would Sup Forums time out?

I'm kinda dumb, does that imply the Internet won't be moderated as strictly?

Less government regulation, sure, and less regulation means less cost passed on to us, to infrastructure, and we could possibly see higher speeds and more competitive pricing.

I though we'd get fucked by microtransactions (for certain domains) and throttled internet

dunno.. I heard that concern when bandwidth was more of an issue.