Omarosa Chimp Out at White House. Gen Kelly Saves Day

Sheeboon Omarosa Manigault Newman got fired from the White House. In a completely surprising and unexpected move this Nigress began to chimp out. General John Kelly (former head of Homeland Security) was not impressed by the Negress and kicked her ass out of the white house.

From the article:

'Ryan reported Manigault Newman saying that "all hell will break loose" if she lost walk-in privileges. Kelly, according to Ryan, said "OK, all hell is going to break loose."

I guess Based John Kelly fears not the nig nog.

Pic related.

Link:

web.archive.org/web/20171214154657oe_/http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/364827-omarosa-tripped-white-house-alarms-report

I heard that she brought her entire wedding party of 39 to the Rose Garden... a true nigger slave auction

>Kek

Trump White House must be a wild place.

Pic related. Traditional Nigerian Wedding at Trump's White House.

Omarosa has a great body. I, for one, would bang her with my tiny mongoloid dick!

Yeah I'm 1488 for life but I'll still bang black chicks. Some (not all) love and worship the white cock. Just rap it up half of them have STD's. And if you think that %50 number is made up check the statistics at the CDC.

Bye Felicia

Anybody know what she did to get fired?

This woman worked in the White House?

She looks like a man. Lots of black women do

Not any more 'Nambro.

Would still smash.

A fucking Igbo wedding.

I'm am impressed with your cultural geography Chilebro.

She Trumps bed wench...

>all those bleched sheeboons. All of them born from a white pussy or conceived with a white cock.

Race traitors deserve death, but at least you can see the superior white genes doing their best to drown out the chimp ones.

>There were a lot of things that I observed during the last year that I was very unhappy with, that I was very uncomfortable with," Manigault Newman, who led communications at the Office of Public Liaison told Michael Strahan on ABC's "Good Morning America."

>"I'm not going to expand on it because I still have to go back and work with these individuals, but when I have a chance to tell my story, Michael, quite a story to tell as the only African-American woman in this White House as a senior staff and assistant to the president, I have seen things that made me uncomfortable, that have upset me, that have affected me deeply and emotionally, that has affected my community and my people. And when I can tell my story, it is a profound story that I know the world will want to hear," she said.

She won't get into it now, but she'll hype it up for her book deal and her Netflix original series. Can't talk shit at the moment, because she will have to go back and get called out on her nigger bullshit by those "EBIL WyPePo"!

She betrayed her Lord. She should commit Seppuku.

With niggers and Jews, you always lose.

She fucking got Michael Clark Duncan to change his will making her the soul beneficiary right before he died. Then a week later she was seen on the arm of a new nigger. How could Trump not see her true colors?

Holy shit he is right. Chimp people are disguesting

>Accuses the Apprentice of racism
>acts like a nigger

kek

she cant tell her story becase she has not finished hiring a writer to pen the fiction.

Yep. She'll hype it up though. She even went back to the white house after she committed her betrayal, and had an "incident" so as to even cause more hype. This nigger is such a conniving cunt.

That necklace...

A Japanese professor did a study in London and found that black women are the most undesirable race on earth, which he concluded was due in part to their naturally high levels of testosterone making them more manly than other women.

Europeans are natural-born colonisers. There is nothing wrong with your ancestral urge to bleach African pussy.

>implying you wouldn't

Shiiieeeeeeettttttt pizzagate

Push?