Mars for black people only

Is this a good idea? Will giving them Mars and all the technology to terraform and create a new planet be good enough reparations? Think of the possibilities they will be able to create a utopian society free of white people and resume their rightful place as guardians of the Galaxy

Don't be ridiculous, they can't even be productive in fertile land.
Only whites or east asians will be able to colonize space

maybe before we fix the atmosphere.

sure, they'll immediately enslave each other which will increase work efficiency and start growing marijuana which will increase the amount of oxygen in the atmosphere
only problem will be diplomacy. moon superstar ubotu has a bad temper

>they'll immediately suffocate.
Fixed that for you.

Kek

>good enough reparations?
No reparations will be good enough for racial irredentism.

Its a great idea. Blacks are incapable of doing basic maintenance on their equipment and every single one of them will be dead within a year.

Then they will stop going there and we will never colonize space because blacks can't do it and no whites allowed

A true planet of the apes. They'll never grow the first banana, too busy trying to grow malt liquor

Only if it is compulsory one-way trip, and communication with Mars is prohibited with penalty of death. It should be clear for actual colonization within 2-3 generations

the ultimate segregation?
whites only planet

Send them to the Mars base, then destroy it killing all of them.

Ayo da fuk? I planted dem bottles just like Daquan say, why ain't dey made trees yet?

This. They evolved in abundance, and wouldn't survive by themselves in northern Europe, let alone on Mars.

So what, they'll get onto Mars, make it even more desolate. Afterwards they start demanding reparations for the shit on earth? A whole planet of gibsmedats. On the other hand Earth would probably thrive... send the Muslims too.

Send (((them))) first.

>implying it wouldnt just collapse on its own

>Mars
>black men

Mars, like the moon, is white mans soil. Who the hell do the niggers think are going to build them the ships to get to Mars, white engineers? Fuck that. Mars is destined to be a whites only fascist colony whose multi generational project is to bring life to a lifeless rock. Only the European man is crazy enough to make that dream a reality.
Leave Earth to the welfare hordes and the belt to the fucking savages.

>you done fucked up now, honk
>you finally left us alone and we made a civilization out of cotton and peanut butter that you can only dream of because
>WE
>_ARE_
>KANGZ

we tried that already; space jooz fucked it up (again)

MCRN is the ultimate mutt society

Anyway in my opinion the sooner non whites leave this planet the better.

>Niggers overrunning Europe and America
>World economy collapsing on itself because of skyrocketing unemployment rates
>idea.jpg
>Give niggers Mars for "reparations"
>Strap the ships with 50 megaton nuclear devices
>No more nigger problem

Pic related

you dont be ridiculous, you owe this planet to us, its the least you can do. Let me put it this way, you gonna give the black man mars whether you like it or not, we taking over, Black women are the most intelligent and educated group in American society, we need let them manage this planet.

>send all niggers to mars
>all of them have to go, as a condition of being given mars
>niggers can't even work out farming in earth
>not feeding us is raysis n sheit
>shipping tons of food to mars daily is logistically impossible
>niggers all starve
>we now live in a nigger free universe
>send actual humans to colonize mars

Sounds good to me.

send all the blacks to mars
profit?

'Yes, keep your eyes on the sky. You see that big red dot over there? That's your new home. Now, sit here and ponder day in, day out, what you're going to do there. How you're going to build civilization, etc...'
>mfw user thinks Mars is terra firma and you can actually 'go' there...

>send niggers to a place
>destroy that place

Redundant.

oh no i think you mistunderstood me, yall white folks gonna build us a space ship, give us all the supplies we need, then your gonna continue sending us food and water and fuel every month, we gonna make a utopian society on Mars.

This is absolutely perfect. In reality, the conditions of interplanetary travel would never allow them to reach mars, which would greatly benefit human space travel.
>Niggas in space
>Entire tribe trapped in cramped tin can for 8 months
>Inevitable chimpout
>Nogs necklace each other
>TireFireInPureOxygen.webm
>Nogs incinerated
>HitlerLaughing.gif
>Autopilot parks craft in mars orbit
>Fully stocked mars lander waiting for future colonists

oh hell naw cracka, i dont think you understand, Black women are the most educated demographic in the United States, with their leadership we are gonna restore our rightful place as the guardians of the galaxy and we will thrive in our black only garden of eden...the way things were always supposed to be

it is white people that need to escape persecution

THis is why it'd be a good thing.
They would all die and we won't have to do anything about it.
All we'd have to do is wait.
Also, we have to make sure to only give them enough fuel to get there and not back.

The only reason there are black women in the US is because MY empire saw use in the lazy, dumb blacks as slaves and exported them all over the new world. Affirmative action doesn't make you smart.

>deport all niggers to mars
>tell them they will be SPACE KANGZ!
>they all die within 20 years because they can't into civilization
I will support this

Too bad there isn't like, a place where there are only black people living together and-... oh wait.
There is, it's called the entire continent of africa (with few exceptions) and it's a complete shithole ridden with diseas, famine and crime.

>he actually believes this

hahahahahahahah wow white boy you really are retarded. Black Women have always been the most intelligent group, that is why they were persecuted...they have always been advanced mathematicians, who do you think designed the pyramids? Black women were the ORIGINAL architects, and black men were the ORIGINAL free masons

Alternative scenario
>Nogs going on a trip
>Get sick of astronaut food
>Wypipo can't use spices right
>AYO HOL UP
>Fuck this
>WE WUZ KANGS N SHEIT
>Adjust course
>Try to find nearest Popeye's
>TheyHaveDiedOfDysentary.jpg
>Craft drifting through space
>Craft is now interplanetary fuel and resource depot
>Still smells like niggers tho

>half a years supply of dehydrated KFC and space-weaves
>notbad.jpg

Of course. I knew there was a nigger-catch

>Black man brings spicy chicken for every meal
>gets bad gas
>crop dusts entire space ship
>GasChamberIntensifies.jpg
Problem solved

Unless we start using nuclear propulsion, and it's retarded that we still don't, sending return fuel would be practically impossible. Besides, they'd just use it all to set each other on fire.

Loving this LARP, you've got the mannerisms down bretty gud

How about we make AI's and robots supervise them but give them also a half life of like 40 years? Eventually all the AI's and bots died off and the nogs will be forced to adapt. I see nogs throwing stalagmite spears through eachother because low gravity.

>reperations
>ever

That implies niggers are bothered by shit stench
>AssGasAtmosphere.bmp
>Nog lights blunt
>Methane inferno
>Auschwitz 2.0

>nigger
>adapt to adversity

why would anyone colonize a dead planet?
humans will never colonize mars.

> The whole Mars situation gets some legs under it.
> Still a brutal environment: water & air discipline, long hours farming, terraforming, fixing, etc
> Frontier society: literally anyone, no matter what race, is WELCOME so long as they can pull their own and are generally tolerable to trade/work with
> ZERO tolerance for bullshit.
> New mixed race evolves: mostly hardy, intelligent whites, some Asians, and a handful of exceptional blacks
> 500+ years pass
> "We need more living space"
> "How about that planet that our ancestors left?
> Master Race returns to Earth to MEGA

Lmao, this is the best nigger extermination plan I've ever seen

user, stop. I can't let myself beliebe

>American wants a race of mixed mutts to conquer earth
>Calls these mars mongrels a master race

Like pottery.

Mars for niggers?
Inb4 dey need whitey to go and help them. I suggest we start them out with 20 trillion Zimbabwe dollars.

this would be funny because at first, it would probably work ok. it would be a colony of niggers, but it would be a colony of the smartest niggers in the world. you figure you can probably find a dozen niggers that are smarter than 99% of whites.

by the time they get a hundred niggers up there, little niggershines will start happening, here and there, not enough to really fuck up the mission but enough to matter. enough to cost more, enough to shrink acceptable margins of error. i don't know how many niggers it takes to destroy a space colony, but i bet the answer is not that many.

it will spiral out of control with each colony ship they send. the smart niggers will see what's happening and leave if possible, but it probably won't be. some will kill themselves. things got south exponentially faster from here, as the nigs smart enough to know they're fucked but not smart enough to un-fuck themselves revert to base animal instincts. at that point station maintenance is largely halted, and it's just a matter of time before something important breaks or some idiot nog shuts off life support looking for a place to hide the last of the weed he smuggled on board, or a mob of them incinerate the station trying to necklace a scientist who was trying to synthsize rocket fuel from human waste for witchcraft and faggotry.

You know looking at all those astronauts I can't stop thinking that they look like they all have some European ancestry mixed in...

>i don't know how many niggers it takes to destroy a space colony, but i bet the answer is not that many.
Kek

Do it. Think of how many kinks getting there has. They will die on the way there, landing there, setting up there and eventually all of them will chimp out and die there.
Then the rest of us can go live there black free.

>space cops pull over ship full of nogs
>blunt smoke pours out of airlock
>teenager with an illegal gun and two bags of heroin up his ass passed out inside
>pilot's license expired last year, claims he doesn't know what planet he's from
>malt liquor bottles and half-smoked blunts strewn around the cockpit
>entire cargo hold full of stolen weaves

Effects of low gravity on health. Look it up.

Let's move every white person to Mars.

>terraform the planet
>Work hard and build up societies like we did for centuries in Europe
>eventually Earth turns into a literal third world planet (because it's the third world from the sun)
>Climate change takes hold. Nigs blame white people
>Start wars and have no stable government. Blames white people
>Chimp out to live on Mars
>Too bad they can't build their own ships to get over here
>Too bad they forgot how to build the wheel
>Earth turns into Australia precolonization and they turn as dumb as abbos and can't even make fire
>let centuries pass. Establish fake history about how humans are from Mars
>Let enough time pass and convince new generations of white people we are humans and that earth is full of monkeys and we need to colonize it
>kill all blacks since the new generations of whites think they're not humans

It'll be like that one anime with the whale squid that are really humans. Gargantia.

Their degrees are in shit like "urban studies" and other faggotry.

Interplanetary war when?

How about we just round them all up in cheap rockets and send them to the sun instead?

How about taking some hulk tier nigs with us and wiring them with implants and then let an AI overtake them for manual labour?

>rockets
>cheap

Threadly reminder Mars was nuked.

We don't know the effects of low gravity on human health, we do know that NO gravity is bad. But we've never been to a low gravity environment long term.

There are expensive ones and there are ones that arent as expensive, as in cheaper rockets.

I think it's safe to say the effects would be in between none (earth) and weightlessness.

WE WUZ MARSHINS AND SHEEEYT

OH yes because importing niggers for manual labor worked so well for America.

>lefty Martian whites demand them to be free
>Enhanced blacks now free to roam
>The illusion of the fake history I want to build is shattered since whites now know what blacks are instead of giving 200 years, brainwashing and history rewritting to forget and make them think they're animals and not people

We need to do what the Jews do.

Someone should make an image of Mars getting Blacked.

NO
NOT MARS
SEND THEM TO PLUTO

they can't get 12 together for a calendar

Yes, I can see it now. Load all the niggas up on an old dilapidated spaceship, then halfway to Mars we activate the self-destruct mechanism.

In the blackness of space, no one can hear your screams of inequality.

Niggers can't stand the cold can they?

>illegal gun
>space pilots license
The absolute state of america
My how far we have fallen

>send blacks to Mars to colonize their own planet cause "u owes me whitey"
>blacks step out on mars, notice there's no house so they build mud huts
>realise there is nothing to eat after eating the 365 day food supply of fried chicken they have after 30 days
>all the black women get pregnant
>black father's move to opposite side of mars
>ayo hol up, you be tryna steal my oxygen tank?
>male niggers shoot each other
>women abort their babies with hammers and clothes hangers
>whites cover for them on earth with news titles saying "all black mars crew killed by freak accident"
>chimps freak out on earth

>white man finally realize there literally is no helping niggers.