AMERICANS BTFO!!!!

AMERICANS BTFO!!!!
YESSSS!!!!
MOST AMERICANS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE INTERNET.
THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
THANK YOU FOR BEING SO DUMB YOU RETARDED FUCKING OBESE MUTT FAT FUCKS. THANK YOU!!!!!!!
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!!
INTERNET IQ WILL GO UP BY 30 POINTS!!!

Why would it be bad? Niggers can't afford internet. Kikes can't manipulate them. Win win

>only niggers are poor in america
LMFAO
DUMB MUTT

>talking shit about America on an American image board
>not realizing that if the media kikes kill Sup Forums you won't be able to shitpost as an escape from the reality of living in an Orwellian police state
Bong education

>>talking shit about America on an American image board
>American image board
LMFAO.
Not for long, gook moot will move the domain.

Please... just the obama free internet mooches will be gone. They’ll have to go back to using the public library internet

>. just the obama free internet mooches will be gone.
MUTTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS
LMFAO

You know I can report you to the police and you will be jailed for internet hate speech right bong?

FUCKING YES

>Britbongs giving anyone shit over internet regulations

I Like how all the headlines say KILLED to enforce the belief subconsciously that A. Drumpf did this on purpose B. It’s a negative thing C. Emotional appeal

Most Americans will be removed from the internet? You are taking things too far, Mohammad.

Yeah, and pack up all of his shit and move all of the servers and hardware to some other country? Fat chance in hell, he'll just sell it to make a quick buck and you'll be left with nowhere to shitpost as some Paki breaks down your door and rapes your sister.

>not realizing that it still has to pass Congress
>being this autistic to mock Americans before it's finalized

POST YOUR CELEBRATION FACE

You... really don't understand any of this do you?

World domination has just begun

Were there Americans on the internet before net neutrality was enacted (two years ago)?

MUH UBUMA N MUH REDDDITTT BADDDDD
MUH COPORATEIOSN GOOOOOD
MUHHHHH AMURICANAANNN

This is how you gremlins breed

>when you are a stoic and know that NN was defended twice in court.

Honestly if you think this vote is the end of it, you might be missing a few brain cells. What is really stopping the next liberal president from bringing it back?

>UK suddenly not allowed to use 99% of American websites
Oh yeah we totally got BTFO there kike.
Woo how will I ever spend my days without this shit website and others like it.

stupid us posters cryin when all they have to do is use tor browser rofl

First tax cuts and now less internet regulation.
Sooo bad. Sage and report off topic shit kids.

Code is not something physical, he can just rent or buy servers somewhere else

Indeed.

>American image board
Ummm no sweetie, the owner is japanese and it's based on a japanese website.

OBAMA BTFO

HILLDAWG BTFO

SWEETYKINS BTFO

NIGGERS BTFO

POORFAGS BTFO

SOROS BTFO

LEFTYPOL BTFO

OBAMA GAY NIGGER MUSLIM TRANNY FUCKER BTFO

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN OTHER THAN ANOTHER SUICIDE ATTACK ON YOUR CAPITAL

LMFAO @ bongs laughing at any country's legislation

YEAH AMERICANS ARE NEVER GOING TO BE SEEN ON THIS BOARD AGAIN! WOO!

wait a second....

I'd be mad too if this was my face.

We know you're mad. Just leave it all out in here and don't go raping and killing your superiors because you lost the genetic lottery.

[post not available in your country]

I have to role my eyes over and fucking over again because not only do a lot of Americans but a fuck ton of retarded Euros do not get that "Net Neutrality" under Obama was not real "Net Neutrality.

In fact Obama's Net Neutrality gave the FCC more fucking power over the internet. Holy shit you guys are morons.

Why do so few people actually get what is going on?!?

ALL THIS CLASSIC MUTTHURT LMFAO.

Uninformed Burger here, should i honestly worry about this? Or is this just some paranoia shit that will die down within a week?

LMFAO
WHY ARE MUTTS SO DUMB? ALL THEY DO IS FIGHT FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING AGAINST THEIR OWN INTEREST AND FOR THE INTEREST OF THE ELITE WHICH THEN FILLS THEIR COUNTRY WITH NON-WHITES, SHIPS THEIR JOBS OVERSEAS, AND ENRICHES ITSELF AT THEIR EXPENSE.
YOU ARE SUBHUMANS.

Do it! He hurt my multicultural feelings

Ouch, I’m injured

>ohhohoho im a foreigner and anything i say matters

DURR stupid foreigner go back to sucking your queens dick

like you even give a shit about free speech you dont even have that

see you think your so funny but the image i post here explains what this is about and you lied about it the whole time

When are we due for the next Police Brutality/ terror attack/ Russia breaking news, or "DRUMBL". This will be forgotten in 3, 2, 1...

lol, we are a free market
LOL u can't own a gun
LOL you get arrested for "hate speech"

>WORLD DOMINATION BY 2020

WE IZ FREE MARKUT XDDDD
WE SO FREEEE, WEEZ 56% WHITE N SHEEEEET.
Kill yourself you absolute mouth breather.

You get fined half a million if you refuse to bake a cake for gay people. Then you need the same amount of money to get a degree in african drum music. Get off your high horse.

OH NO THINGS ARE GOING TO BE JUST LIKE THEY WERE IN 2015!!!
PEOPLE DYING IN THE STREET BABIES EXPLODING DOING TO THROTTLED INTERTUBES
PEOPLE HAVING RANDOM SEIZURE BECAUSE OF ANIMATED .GIFS

WE"RE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED

meanwhile hundreds of shareblue faggots have been doxed and will be arrested soon

I'm about as white as you can get dumbass. Literally 100%

Ain't no "Near Perfect Cell" bullshit.

NO

FUCKING

MUTT

GENES

WHAT NOW FAGGOT

Jesus, Sup Forums is terrible. Stay here.

Friendly reminder that none of anons posting under american flag are americans, because since today they cant access Sup Forums. Everyone under american flag is russian hacker pretending to be american to create illusion that repealing basic human rights like right to watch netflix is not oppression and crime against humanity.

SO MUCH COPING AND DENIAL BY THE MUTTS, LMFAO

who is ready for the whites only internet lane?

holy shit our plan worked
goodbye mutt it was fun while it lasted

Your country just handed over your internet to a poo in the loo, but okay.

Thank you Based Ajit, Ajit is the FINAL BOSS.

Are your caps broken, friend?

>MOST AMERICANS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE INTERNET.

Oh wait, we're still here

Blows my mind how literally none of you understand net neutrality and are pretending Americans are somehow gonna get gone lmao

Give me some time, they need to celebrate and laugh at how stupid Americans are before having people design new policies to take more money from you stupid people.

I can't fucking wait for all the 56% mutts to disappear just like the Poos were driven away.

GET FUCKED AMERIMUTTS LAMO

and the ameridumbs here are celebrating the fact

CANNOT FABRICATE

Are all foreigners like this?

>bong pretending he knows anything about America

Whelp, that settles it. Fun's over boys. This guy is whiter than you, Akmed. Pic related.

ISPs don't care enough about Sup Forums to block it, but it will be throttled along with every other website that isn't included in your new premium packages.

So the mutts remain, they'll just be a little slower than before.

T. Mutt

I-I-IT'S NOT GOING TO AFFECT US!!!!

Isn't your government trying to outlaw encryption?

MY GRANDMOTHER IS LITERALLY WHITE AS FUCK BRITISH YOU FUCKING CUNT

I actually applaud what you are doing, but if we were talking about mutts you have maybe 5 to 10 years before your entire country is brown as shit.

Unless of course YOU are not white, Mohammudd

At least all those white supremacist sites will get fucked over.
Gonna go email Comcast right now and warn them that these sites should be banned.

>he doesn't doesn't Ashit Pile is just your average Poo who is getting revenge on Sup Forums for the POO meme
>he actually thinks he'll be posting here tomorrow when he literally just snips the mutt connections to 4chang and prevents them from connecting permanently since he controls all the backbone connection points and can block all targeted packets there

CYA LATER MUTTFACE

Shut the fuck up nigger

>tfw no more amerifats on the chan
I am euphoric

You laugh now, but you'll follow us soon. You always do. You always will.
Give it time. This is a world-ending event. You just didn't notice the cleverly placed line of dominos.

>American pretending he knows anything about America
Every foreigner knows more about your country than you, that's how dumbed down your populace is.

>all this shitposting
You know this will spread, right? This isn't good for anyone.

net neutrality gives providers a tool to limit acces to sites ....FCC just killed that

>literal jew proxy posting

It won't, sorry

Your time is numbered.
If you thought Google was bad you haven't seen shit yet.

>media kikes kill Sup Forums you won't be able to shitpost
I will take my business to 5 other chans outside US I visit.

What are you celebrating? You literally have a cuckold for a leader.

>This is what the Amerimutt species tells itself

Meritards finally will go the way of the dinosaur.

Love it.

>You'll follow us
Buddy nobody is following America anymore. On anything. Your country is a joke. As for this particular issue, its come and gone euroland, we said no and ISPs had to man up about it.

You think this mean you foreign scum will be able to use OUR internet anymore?

Imagine how glorious Sup Forums is going to be with out foreign scum shitting the place up

Net Neutrality being repealed is good for us lmfao..

>pajeet cucks america
JUST

Can't wait for the butthurt and salt when you realize none of that is true and Americans are going nowhere lel.

I don't fear you at all. You are literally another low IQ statistic.

Go cry on your college professors shoulder coon, all your GIBSMEDAT is going right out the window!

We're not going anywhere.

It is proof that propaganda works. Somehow msm talking heads, presstitutes and ngo shills managed to convince retards that net neutrality is about free speech and they are going to get blocked from internet. Exactly like they managed to convince retards that trump will unleash death squads and concentration camps.

Yeah, just like Cloudflare and TLD providers didn't care enough about Stormer to block it. Just wait till another mutt from Sup Forums drives his car into a crowd of mutt protesters and the ISPs will do their thing.

Yeah, facts.

whatever you say mutt

We're all well aware. Just memeing it anyways.

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE ISP'S ANNOUNCE THEIR NEW MANDATORY PACKAGE CHANGES AND WE CAN POST THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND LAUGH AT THESE RETARDED FAT MUTTS.

How can one country be so stupid? It's the biggest mystery in the universe.

I'll just leave this here since most of you are braindead