Photogrammetry

Photogrammetry.

from "Kimi No Na Wa".

Without the textures...

With a cloudy background.

I did not make this myself....

Why would you?

What I meant, I put this scene to my computer to work out, and it made this 3D scene from a 2D movie. Pretty cool. It can work in animes too...

For fun, to see it if worked. I saw this shot in the movie and the conditions were perfect. The idea just came to me.

for what purpose

Another angle, looking down towards the shrine

Top-down view

To create. To try an idea, and see if it hold water...

Can you do this same thing but with a good anime instead?

This is actually pretty neat, OP. What are you using to map out the 3D space? How long did it take you?

That's pretty cool, OP. How long did this take?

That's awesome, OP. How long was it to do?

I can. But you would have to find a short Clip of an anime where something goes around an object as much as possible. The camera should not be shaking too much, and the lightning should'nt change too much.

>Caring about the 4th worst film of 2016
LOL

*sensible chuckles in a pretentious matter*

Look up information about photogrammetry, there are people who can help you more.

The program I used, took around 5 hours. It can vary greatly, depending on what quality you want your computer to achieve.

I will use it. Thank you.

I will go now. Perhaps I'll showcase from other, different animes. If I see it feasible.

Post moar faggot OP, are you doing plain old camera projections or just texturing?

render a webm of landscape rotating around the central point, OP.

Wasn't this like the exact same entrance to the underworld from Children who chase lost voices?

>animes
Lurk moar newshit