You, too, could be watching the GREATEST ANIME of the DECADE

You, too, could be watching the GREATEST ANIME of the DECADE.
Pick up Kemono Friends today!

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/zyhfwt.webm
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30600722
exoticanimalsforsale.net/servals-for-sale.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quick! A wild Serval caught sight of you. What do you do?

Sex with friends!

T-tabenaide!

I don't see anything inheritly wrong with generals, but we had three full threads already. This is just going to invite shitposting.

So this is how the shitposting by sakugafags starts? Okay then.

Which other tweet pictures besides the Frieza one helped to create this sort of reaction? Would be interesting to have them posted, if they weren't already. I've been saving plenty already, but I'm not sure about their context or reception.

I guess this would be another example of the 'meme' power this series seems to give off.

fug

You speak as if this OP wasn't an obvious shitpost already. Hopefully the people who actually enjoy the show catch on and ignore this thread.

Get in the bus Friends, we're going to the library

That would be advisable, since the OP seems to be inviting what the main posters of the Kemono threads are trying to avoid.

>Let's enjoy the show but not TOO much
Nah.

>Serval-chan driving the japori bus

I just had a terrible image of Serval driving a truck-kun

>meme tryhards from episode 1 returns

You spelled Aquarion Logos incorrectly, that is the best of the 10s!

>let's enjoy the show by calling it the greatest anime of the decade in caps
Sure bud.

I like how Japan compares this show's seemingly post-apocalyptic world to that of Mad Max and Fallout.

Fallout mods with Kemono Friends when?
Japari Park full world conversion for Fallout when?

>Fallout
user, it would take more of a miracle than Half Life 3 coming out for good Kemono Friends Fallout mods.

>Japari Park full world conversion for Fallout when?
Maybe we'll get lucky and someone from the studio will release the MMD models for free.(They've done this with some of their past work)

Hell, a full blown 3D Kemono Friends game would be magical.

There goes the slow, comfy threads. But I guess all things need a change don't they? Welcome shitposter-kun!

What kind of friend is this?

I agree, OP is a faggot who invites shitposter and we don't need 24/7 threads.
I'm not going to post in this thread.

What level of autism is this?

Maybe some of us are Friends who are good at waiting for miracles.

no autism, only best anime

There's been at least two AOTS threads today where people mentioned this show, I guess it was inevitable.

Sugoi Sugoi!

You're a Friend that's good at shitposting!
Welcome to Japari Park!

Do you realize that no actual "shitposting" has taken place besides your whining about potential shitposting? Collective paranoia is the #1 cause for all good stuff on the internet going to shit.

Can you believe we could barely get a thread going like 5 days ago.

I'm about to start watching it. What's the appeal of this show though?

It's like a let's play; you're watching the player (Bag-chan) play the mobage after it was shut down.

Kaban means boar in Russian.
Kaban-chan is a boar

I have no idea what you are talking about, I've seen threads about this show just about everyday since the second episode.

nobody really knows.
cute/charming is a bit vague to describe it.
watch it and find out!

Last thread I'll glance at this week, 3 threads was already pushing it so this is over my limit. Same shit happened to konosuba after a few episodes or something, well a lot of show make this kinda thing happen, hope I don't have to abandon threads like I did for konosuba though. See ya guys on tuesday.

>This is the Professor in the library.

u.nya.is/zyhfwt.webm

たーのしー

Threads were slow as fuck. And threads outside of airing days were few and often kept alive by a few user dumping pictures.

I've been thinking since the show started but what if the setting is within the mobage after it was shut down?

Then please hop on shows like Onihei or Hand Shakers, threads are fucking dead and would gladly welcome more user.

isn't that how 90% of threads on Sup Forums work though.
i cant think of any anime that has consistent 500+ posts of episode discussion every thread

I go into onihei threads, they just die fast even with me giving a bump or two. Not like there's much to discuss in it either. Not watching HS though, and I'm not interested in it.

You're trying really hard not to understand what I'm saying. Not like it really matters.

I guess whores and old hags just aren't good waifu material.

Not him but what you are saying just isn't true. Threads were few and far between but since episode 2 aired they have for the most part reached the bump limit and gotten 100+ participants.

What is Japan's obsession with this show? It's very average. Is it just one of those meme shows where everyone jumps on the bandwagon until it finishes airing and those who sat through it try to convince others it's actually worth watching?

That's exactly right.

It's already getting old explaining this. I think I will abandon this thread and wait a few days before participating again unless something interesting related to the show happens before the next episode.

Give me keywords to search then. "Why does Japan like this show" isn't exactly general.

The animation is god awful, but the story is cute and fun. Yeah it's a meme bandwagon, but it's a fun ride. The Japs like it for the same reason we do; it's simple and fun.

So Twitter memes.

>Is it just one of those meme shows
Getting tired of reading this.
I've been enjoying this since episode 1.
Most people genuinely think it's cute and charming. I'm not watching it just because it's getting popular or riding some hype train.

>meme bandwagon
I guess it's time to become the suicide friend.

>I've been enjoying this since episode 1.

>What is Japan's obsession
>Japan
>I've

Not quite, it was one of the most discussed shows on 2ch and futaba long before that ever happened. It had gotten through more threads than most of the more popular new shows this season on 2ch besides Youjo Senki.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30600722

Setting is a seemingly post-apocalyptic paradise called Japari Park, populated with cute animal girls called Friends and filled with all kinds of mysteries.
MC girl, who finds herself in Japari Park and can't remember anything, goes on a journey with her new companion Serval to find out what sort of a Friend she is, meeting many Friends of different regions of the park on the way.

Adventure, mysteries, cute interactions with Friends and stuff. A break from typical animu settings. Great healing properties and general comfyness.

The animation will feel weird to look at at first. It gets better after a couple episodes. Partly because you'll be getting more used to it, but also because the animation quality actually improves over the episodes.

>one of those meme shows where everyone jumps on the bandwagon
>meme bandwagon
Fuck this shit.
Why can't people just appreciate a show for what is or ignore it if they don't really like it? What's so great about internet inside jokes that you have to force yourself to watch something just not to be left out?

WELCOME TO YOKOUSO JAPARI PARK

That's because it is average. The difference with Kemono Friends from Sup Forums meme shows like Guilty Crown or Valvrave is that once the viewers become the majority, they won't go the usual behaviour of admitting to watching it for the memes or trying to bash the individual poster through sheer numbers. They'll justify it by saying things like "it's not only Sup Forums that likes it, look at Japan!" when in reality, they also only like it for the memes. You honestly think thousands of people are watching this for the quality of the product? This user is an idiot if he thinks people don't want to be part of a meme bandwagon, regardless of how petty and retarded that is. It's like watching a shit show after airing threads have ended; you aren't getting the same experience.

These kinds of shows have always had a small dedicated fanabse so the reaction to more people coming along is quite understandable. The idea that people would say "it's not only Sup Forums that likes it, look at Japan!" is just the wrong way round entirely though.

By the wrong way around I mean from fairly early on people were observing that nobody on Sup Forums cared while Japan seemed much more interested so anyone taking the approach that there is this show only Sup Forums likes and justifying it with "Japan likes it" would immediately look like a pretender.

The order doesn't matter, it's the end result. If someone is calling out another poster for liking this show and they use Japan's viewership as a defense, the timing has no bearing.

I want more people to watch Kemono friends.

The same reason people like Precure, Aikatsu and other shows for little kids. It's simple and fun.

Precure has actually good animation in recent series and a long standing fanbase. Aikatsu is idols.

Well for once I genuinelly like the show. Dropped it at episode 1 but then picked it up after a thread on Sup Forums. Some people may be in for the memes but I guarantee you there's people that genuinely enjoys simple and relaxing shows like this.

I don't care if the bandwagoners are the majority, I honestly enjoy this show (and have enjoyed it since the first episode) and want all those people who are watching it "ironically" or for the "memes" to die. If they picked it up for those dumb reasons but came to like the show on the other hand, I guess that's fine enough though.

please keep posting more, these making me happy

I don't see your point.

>I want all those people who are watching it "ironically" or for the "memes" to die.
>If they picked it up for those dumb reasons but came to like the show on the other hand, I guess that's fine enough though.

What a polarizing opinion.

Of course you wouldn't, that's why a simple anime like Kemono Friends is perfect for someone as simple minded as yourself.

>You honestly think thousands of people are watching this for the quality of the product?
I do. I was posting that show in AOTS threads a few weeks ago, in all seriousness.

>This user # is an idiot if he thinks people don't want to be part of a meme bandwagon
I know how people work around here, but I don't understand it myself. I've never forced myself to watch something because it's popular. It can encourage me to try watching something but I drop it if I don't like it.

>tfw I dont identify with anyone because im a sakugafag who like crazy animated deliveries like ping pong, mob psycho or etotama.

i guess I can compare why people like this show to dog days though. (I love that show)

actually people should just watch dog days.

I wish I was as cool as you.

Dog Days is good.

You're just stating facts and I don't see how they're relevant here.

>because im a sakugafag
user was right. Well shit.

Sadly, sakuga and MMD are totally different animals. But that shouldn't stop you to enjoy fun things.

S-Serval-chan wa tenshi...!

So you're a friend who can't enjoy the simple things in life! すごーい!

exoticanimalsforsale.net/servals-for-sale.asp
>5000$
wew

Here's another fact for you. The overwhelming popularity of this show is not due to it being simple or fun, it's from the fact that it's becoming a meme. It's fine that there are viewers that enjoyed it before it blew up, that niche audience that has been watching since the beginning, but no one is going to say they're watching a show because it's a meme. They'll start it for that reason, stay for that reason but they'll justify it through other measures. If you don't understand the appeal of idols in an industry currently concentrated on isekai and idols or the widespread appeal of sakuga, then of course you wouldn't understand how they're relevant.

Not really. This show's popularity shot up due to a meme wagon but there are good reasons behind it. It does have charming properties and had a cult following before it got popular, just like KMB.

Admittedly the objective downside to this show is that the animation is cheaply done and the acting for some characters are not great. However, given the light content it can actually be pretty fun to watch. Some of the friends are also voiced by famous VAs. Serval in particular has a mesmerizing way of speaking some of her lines and that feeds in to the charm of the show.

Setting wise this show is not bad at all. It has mysteries, lore, scifi, a hint of a post-apocalyptic world. It doesn't spoon feed you what happened so there's room for speculating.

Plot wise, it's a fun road trip in the wild and you get introduced to cute and rare animal girls every week.

Music and sound are actually quite good.

Having Sakugafag in your threads is an honor. Sakuga mean good animation so an MMD show like this having sakuga following show just how deep and good it is, we should welcome them.
Fuck off. There's nothing wrong with being a connoisseur of good animation.

You're a fucking idiot, the post you responded to stated that the appeal of Precure, Aikatsu and Kemono Friends is essentially the same: they're simple and fun.
You don't have to tell us Aikatsu is an idol show you piece of shit.

>Sakugafag in your threads is an honor
>an honor

>MMD show
Did the producers say explicitly that they used MMD? Or is everyone saying they used MMD because it looks like MMD models..

>Two friends going on an adventure
>There's a problem
>Problem is solved through teamwork and Bag-chan's superior cognitive skills
>On to the next adventure

It's like a simplified Kino's Journey, only without the nihilism.

Please return to your designated circlejerking space.

Being recognize by a respected group is a good thing to any anime.

>we finally got hit by the shitposters
Well, it was a good run. ;_;