Pooland is NOT white

Pooland is NOT white

Underclass in any country isn't even human. Look at Jeremy Kyle guests and chavs here or pikeys in Ireland. Always balding, fat, no teeth, low education simpletons.

>he watches drama queen Jeremy fucking Kyle
wew lad
If I wanted to kill myself I'd use different fucking methods than watching Jeremy Kyle and his fucking guests

Pooland is literally underclass country
there is no middle class here, let alone rich people
pic related is the closest thing to poolish intelectual

I used to live in northern Poland (kaszuby) I'm fluent in polish (its techncaly my 1st language I learnt it before english because I was born there) and everyone there owns a giant lawn, huge houses and theirs no tower shit blocks in the entier of kaszuby, so yeah, its only you shitfaces central polish cunts what are poor, us northerners are living the dream, and did you ever see how hot polish girls are?
Please take me back poland

Cant wait for all these """""""based poles"""""" to come to the UK :)

>balding

no thats just a buzzcut. These guys are too young to be balding. Not everyone wants long faggot hair like you islan scum

At least the poles are far right

>us northeners
>lives in UK
typical dumb pooplack
you can leave poopland but you will always be dumb retarded pooplack

Kill yourself Ahmed.

I was born there and my parents were polish with a tad of some chinky or something but we moved to england when I was like 14

Unironically these are the guys that are not going to bend before mudslimes and who are going to marry white Polish women and have white Polish children. Respek.

these guys are braindead apes with IQ barely above retardation levels, they would shit their pants if they saw a muslim

you say that shit like it's not already ordinary. even in cucked countries marrying your own kind is normal

Poland is white.

>is probably the only nigger in poland
>got bullied for it in school
>15 years later take out your anger against poles on Sup Forums
How can anyone be more pathetic than yourself?

They are a bit rough around the edges but they still are white

Russians raped the polish womans in ww2 and this is the result

>he projects so hard because his imaginary white paradise is not real
How can anyone be more pathetic than yourself?

>2 new posts
pretty much this

Shitting on your own country is something which I thought only Swedes being capable of. Guess I was wrong.

>discount slavs trying to express their imbecilic view

>telling the trush is shitting on your own country
the absolute state of Sup Forums