Why are black people so violent?

Why are black people so violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No empathy for others and no impulse control. Also low intelligence and a subscription to a degenerate and corrosive American ghetto thug culture.

Biology

That one on the left looks like when my daughter makes a funny Mr. Potato Head.

Also low IQ.

The big photo has to be photoshopped. No way are his eyes that close together.

This is a spam post that gets posted 4 to 5 times a day.

What is the point of having a distinction between juvenile and adult trials if they're just going to try everyone as an adult anyway?

niggers age at twice the rate of normal humans

Oh god I'm so sick of hearing about their "Culture" it's such a cuckservative talking point. Culture is just the behavior of people and niggers are loud, violent, impulsive,and stupid. It's not culture, it's niggers.

Also friendly reminder that whites are more violent than blacks.
>Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000).
bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137

Some blacks aren't tho, they are intelligent upstanding and well spoken citizens. But most coonery and thuggery comes from the nigger dab, rap culture which idolizes crime and validates time served with authenticity.

They cant count that actions have consequences.

Little empathy caused by primitive brains due to lack of language skills in their original cultural environment.

that nigga on the left looks like his eye width slider in the oblivion character creator got turned all the way down

sense of entitlement and preparedness which white people dont teach their kids
anger is fed to them from birth and how to hate whitey

Have you ever heard of black don't crack?

dude that's like 1% of all blacks

I've met a few based blacks, but keeping all blacks around just to keep the based ones is retarded. Send them all back. If the based ones truly are BASED, they'll lead the rest to prosperity. If they can't help their own kind, they deserve to perish.

>whites are more violent than blacks
>posts evidence that whites are victimised more than blacks
>wut?

I do agree with sending them back. I was at a local high school sports event last night and the ONLY PERSON to not stand for the national anthem was a nigger girl. She just sat there and cooned out on her phone, I was enraged.
If you hate America so much KYS or go the fuck back.

This nigga literally an alien

Single parenthood

Because they are Niggers.

I have a theory that American Blacks are typically more violent toward each other, because of the presence of Caucasian DNA.

The average Black American that claims no white ancestors actually has 15-20 percent European decent. Caused by relationships between slave owners and slaves. Who treated black worse than any other group? Slave owners. And that's what makes 1/5 of their structure.

we wuz ayyliens n sheeit

looks like a Simpson's caracter