OPT - One Page Thread

Can you be a gentleman and provide the sauce? Yandex isn't giving me anything

Sauce? Google and iqdb didn't give me anything

Weird, I didn't get anything.

i got nothing too

I'm trying to remember the title of a short manga about an amnesic, bad-mannered android girl who's picked from the trash by the MC, he fixes her and replaces her body parts with newer ones and they start to fall for each other. At the end she meets her former owners, remembers she was a babysitter and almost goes back with them, but is convinced by MC to stay together after being hit by a truck.
She also had tons of pictures of the kids she used to babysit inside her ribcage.

I know this is not the place to ask for it, but I've spent several days looking for it, /r/ is friggin slow and OPT threads are usually full of manga connoisseurs. Any help would be appreciated.

Whats the point of OPT without including source with the image? Like really, do you JUST do it for the (you)s?

chobit?

Shinju no Nectar

I'm not 100% sure, but is it Latin? It sounds very familiar and that's the first thing that jumped to mind.

Thank you.

>Shinju no Nectar
thanks user.

Wasn't Chobits. Latin, that's it! Thank you both kind Sup Forumsnons for taking the time to help me!

iqdb gives nothing for this too

God that is so shit. I thought the lizard guy would be the main character but noooooooo.

Fuck japan and their whimpy MC.

>was a guy
I don't even read that shit, but let me guess.
That guy actually a girl.

Fucking nips.

its childhood friend vs childhood girlfriend
its actually upsetting how best he(she) is, she does not deserve to win

Bump

>male(female)
why aren't there more things like this?

Does it at least continue to have lewds? I pretty much just want to flip through the artwork and not bother with the story.

Awesome: not only Rave is shit, but you managed to spoil the only decent page of the last ten volumes.

>Shame I don't know how to report him.
?

The fuck is wrong with this thread?
I understand the need to delete the earlier sauce posting, but the post that dismissed the requestor also got deleted.
What in the fucking fuck?

Also got temporarily blocked from posting for complaining about Sup Forums when I just fucking ask "why my earlier post got deleted"
Power abuse I tell you.

Hatsukoi Zombie went to shit.

I am slightly confused.

Global Rule 16:
All REQUEST THREADS for adult content belong on /r/, and all REQUEST THREADS for work-safe content belong on /wsr/, unless otherwise noted.
(So replying to someone and basically asking for clarification would be a separate matter.)

I guess sauce post deletion is just an unwritten rule?

>Also got temporarily blocked from posting for complaining about Sup Forums when I just fucking ask "why my earlier post got deleted"
>Power abuse I tell you.
That's a ban request bro. They're gonna issue a 1-3 day ban on you probably.

It's power abuse or a dumbass janitor/mod.

>4246
>[Feedback] Regarding Global Rule 16
>Making a new thread asking for the source of an image, the name of the model or character in the image, or more images of the same theme or set (without contributing several images of your own) is considered "requesting", and such threads belong exclusively on /r/. Merely replying to an otherwise rule-abiding post asking for the source of an image is not considered a request, as a new thread is not being started.

Because I posted something like "why my earlier post got deleted"? Really?

Careful, that janitor can blocked you for "Complaining about Sup Forums" just like me earlier.

it's just that particular /newmod/ is currently on a power trip, nothing new user
he deleted panda and /djt/ while letting /ss/ and other shit threads up for hours

So while I've got this text to support me, anybody actually have the title or author for OP's image so I can finally start looking at it?

>>[Feedback] Regarding Global Rule 16
I might have written that Question. How delightful.

>I understand the need to delete the earlier sauce posting, but the post that dismissed the requestor also got deleted.
So fucking what, you whiny bitch? Why should they keep a reply to a deleted post?

Because I'm just curious faggot, what I'm mad about was that he reported me for asking "why is my post deleted"
Grow a fucking brain before replying, retard.

Lately people has only been posting shit manga
What the fuck happend

Wat

OPT's have been like this for the last 3 or 4 years

Nah, I remember people posting good stuff in the last 4 years

It's back.

Can you stop starting fucking OPT threads with a spoilered image, fucking retard

Like poetry

Where is chapter 19? Chap 18 was released on 20th of december.

Also, meme translations.

Ayy sauce? Reverse search brings up fuck all

fuck off newfag

Something Something no girlfriend manga