Imagine a world without amerimutts

>imagine a world without amerimutts

post-NN Sup Forums is going to be beautiful

I'm still here, post NN. moron.

Enjoy your sharia law Ahmed, we are the last bastion of freedom.

wew
not going anywhere, potatonigger

You realize it is you foreign faggots that will have to pay to post here right?

they are going to start throttling YOU FOREIGN FAGGOTS FIRST!

>anything that's voted on comes into immediate effect

yesyesss

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Good luck calling me Mohammed when you have to pay $5 a post!

It's as if you don't know what happened

>t. uneducated american
The majority of companies will move their data centers overseas under ISP extortion so WE won't need to worry about increased charges. The massive bandwidth being funneled from canada all the way down to texas will sure pick up some fees along the way though. Better hope the mexicans are willing to share their CDNs with america after that wall is built :)

America is truly the greatest, real world example of why race mixing should not be allowed. The intelligence of the average american speaks for itself.

>Caring about us mutts when the actual cancer is filthy Frogposters, which will still exist in Yurop
Holy shit you sure are retarded

It's not the race it's what's in our water. It's in your city water too dumbass leaf

No you won't. You'll pay an extra $10/month for Netflix, then another $10/extra for Amazon.com, and an extra $10/month for Steam, and you won't want to spend any more money for the Sup Forums access package.

Goodbye, fatty.

WE LITERALLY RULE THE WORLD, POTATO NIGGER.

>america
>freedom
please

hi

I live off filtered well water. No, really. I'd run out and take a picture of the cement top but it's covered in snow right now and It's freezing outside.

post more amerimutts

topkek all the butthurt amerimutts resorting to racial slurs and I'm here, sitting, browsing my free Internet.

>Sup Forums is going to be full of brown people
So nothing has changed?

Obongo's not president anymore you bucktoothed stray cunt.

Motherfucker I posted what happened and you just fucking reply to everyone with a shitty meme image. Atleast fucking refute points

US is like 95 % of the activity here tho

Sage and report off topic threads.