IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

A school in Milan,Italy, officially bans christmas, replacing it with the "holiday of good holidays'', in order to not offend muslim kids and refugee families in the area. How long do we have to wait until these shitskins will replace us and turn europe as the same shithole they ((((escaped)))) from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bc1e_pGyYqA
google.it/amp/www.ansa.it/amp/sito/notizie/cronaca/2017/12/13/scuola-milano-cancella-la-parola-natale_5b566e18-23bb-435e-b782-ce1b4785dd99.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_Experts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice no source.

Nobody cares what prostitutes will do for money.

Fino a che non vincerà Salvini alle elezioni.

Also pic related

>The article basically says that this is a discrimination towards italian culture, trying to make dominant the immigrant presence in the country.

Actually, italian goverment is trying its best to turn this beautiful place into africa/middle east, like many other european countries are doing.
It's really sad seeing these situation and apparently can't do nothing to solve it

Wait a minute Italy

I thought you guys were arrogant violent assholes at least a lot of you no offense. At least I've always had this impression that Italians were assholes you shouldn't fuck with.

I can't picture you cucking this hard, there must be a mistake

You should have let us kill mislims but Nooo now you gonna get fucked by them if you dont remove them

The people will not like this in any way

The mafia needs to wake up.

Actually, they are the arrogant redneck southerners became italy's stereotype, the whole country fucking hates them.

He's just making things up his real flag is from Romania

>nigger arms

kek

>Arrogant
>Redneck
Tell me again where was built the first Italian railway and when.

Tell the pope to call a crusade

Nigger

I had a huge section on Machiavelli and the Medicis this semester

Do Italy anons have to learn about this also?

whats the deal with romanians? they look like northern italians, speak a latin language, descendants of romans, do you guys hate them or love them?

the ones that come here act like albanians/north-africans.
few of them are normal people,the rest are criminals from Romania that their goverment send here(Tunisia is doing the same thing).

Like the cuck pope would do anything to piss off muslims and globalists...

Haven't you paid attention how the pope acts?

You need Mussolini now more than ever, Italy was a mistake, papal states was far better

Related vidya
youtu.be/Bc1e_pGyYqA

Merry Christmas.

>in order to not offend muslim kids and refugee families in the area

>move to Italy because it's better than your shithole
>get offended Italy doesn't act like your shithole

Just fucking let Christians celebrate their holiday while you celebrate your own holidays. Why is that so fucking hard? Do people have to be exactly included on every little detail? What happened to "diversity is good?"
Now it's "everyone act the same on your generic holiday that has no cultural significance to anyone."
(rage not aimed at you, OP, but at Cucked Europistan)

A nothening

Wow great source you got there

No source. Sage does go in all fields

google.it/amp/www.ansa.it/amp/sito/notizie/cronaca/2017/12/13/scuola-milano-cancella-la-parola-natale_5b566e18-23bb-435e-b782-ce1b4785dd99.html

Also get yourself a translator if you don't understand it.

Vado via per 4 mesi e sta merda succede? Ma i milanesi non erano based?

Christmas is a pagan holiday and has nothing to do with Jesus. Why care?

well this is what your people want since you are not creating and rallying behind a group that will stop this insanity

Want to learn how to walk back up the slippery slope? Get in here.

i thought italians weren't cucks

>News get to the national television
>People are butthurt mad
Not really cucked though.

Soon.

it shouldn't even happen in the first fucking place.
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

the unholy union of eurabia cannot be stoped. because the people of europe think they own the place. its not theirs, and it will be given to whoever the owners desire. the solution? violence in every way, because you have no time. every 4 years your countries are given to satanists. if they want to ban christianity, christianity should become violent, or perish. its finally the time, boys

We invented this shit, we are back.

nah we're fucked until Based Salveene will save us.

the show still sucks tho

ITALY YES

noe give us Trst so we can fix it

>M*lan
wow it's fucking nothing

>m*lanesi
>basati
sicuro che sei stato via solo per 4 mesi?

Well...also it could be a way for muslims and kikes to be more willing to act life westerners and participate in christmas. Muslims are weird: just keep the same holydays but change the name for it not to have the word "christ" and they are willing to participate.

Ma...Ma... muh Padania!

These Muslims aren't white. They've got negative IQ's, friend.

literally who gives a shit

Low-energy Renzi can't do shit.
We are based and we are coming.

What does it take to get white people to riot?

christmas is just pagan garbage that got hijacked by a bunch of kiddie diddlers

>had to lick gyppo asshole
>still falling for the welfare state meme
remind me again, why should I vote for them?

communists aren't fit to live either way

yes

Yes we are

The gubrnmunt (not even elected by us, we haven't voted in years) is just trying to fuck us up but the smell in the air is that of pure anger. This place is waiting to burst - and then it's gonna hurt

>Milano
>PD mayor

What's new? Bomb us.

This is too funny. My boss just left for Italy. He was originally planning on visiting London and Amsterdam but said, “I don’t want to become a victim of a terrorist attack, so I’ll just do Italy this year”.

yes. It's incredible, all it would take is a terror attack and yet twe're probably hte safest country right now.

And wtf is up with all this pandering to these third world dregs? What have they actually done for society that make us do things that they prefer?

>la grande festa delle buone feste
>the great holiday of good holiday
Holy shit
Where are the perbenisti when you need them?

>not even elected by us, we haven't voted in years

Could you explain?

I'll explain to you instead: we don't vote for our president, we vote for the parliment. The parliment represent people, and they cna do pretty much what they want as long as a party have a majority to make a government. I fucking want your electoral college so much.

>Milan
yeah we know you northerners are cucked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_Experts

In short: since our presidente della repubblica is a fucking piece of communist shit he did not allowed us to vote and break the temporary government...so we have to wait until the mandate of the original government expires so we can vote again.

I’ve always hated the concepts of parliaments. Can’t wrap my head around the idea of legislative and executive powers combined.

>Berlusconi get removed from power in 2013( i don't exactly remember)
>no election goy EU will choose for you
>put technical gov
>EU controled Gov
>gov fail again
>election this time?
>NO
>renzi get elected by parlamient
>renzi tries to outcuck everyone and tries the referendum to sell our ass and promise to get out if it fail
>nonpassalostraniero.jpg
>he get rekt
>goes out
>parlamient elect renzi 2.0
Election in 2018...maybe goy!

>"holiday of good holidays'', in order to not offend muslim kids and refugee families

The fuck is this bullshit?

I'm a muslim and why the hell should I be offended if you celebrate your holiest day!?

That makes no fucking sense to me

Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Christ. Fuck yourself nigger lover.

Makes my happy my great grandfather left Italy 100 years ago.

t. Thankful Amerimutt

in a few words, our last 3 governments have been appointed without any elections

wasn't it 2011?

Trump isn't looking so funny now is he?
Enjoy your 'happy holiday' lmao.

>leaved italy in 1917
>probably to skip the post-caporetto draft
How do you feel to be the grandson of a coward?
i don't exactly remember desu

The more I read about your constitution and how your govern work, the more I love it. Your founding fathers were based as fuck, they clearly know human being and managed to make up a system with so many checks that's next to impossible to break. And if you break it, citizen can declare civil war with contpempt.Awesome.

He left a little earlier than that, he came to the US in time to be drafted here for WW1, still lame. 100 years was a ballpark figure. He was from Trapani. What’s it like there?

I really don't get it. I honestly don't. What do these people think they are doing? These are the same people who then turn around and wish their "guests" a happy Ramadan or whatever. How can anybody be this cucked and full of inferiority complexes? These "people" are literally insane, hollow shells in human form, utterly incapable to see their idiocy and hypocrisy.

>sicilian
can't make this shit up
t.errone
btw i heard it isn't that bad
i had a relative that worked there for some time

The most germanic regions of italy are the most cucked. The most nordic blood in the USA is located in Minnesota, which has taken in the most refugees.

really.......makes you wonder.

It's because Italians are angry gays. They aren't cucks but it doesn't save them from cultural enrichment.

p.s. Viva Mussolini.

Ironicaly one of the most German'd region is in the south

Chad Myanmar
Virgin Italy

Go learn some history, dude. Lombardia is a land of lombards who were a germanic tribe. Sicily was ruled by normans, yeah, but it was only ruling class with almost no genetic influence. However arabs bringed a lot of their shit into genepool of southern Italia.
DEAL WITH IT.

ironically the whole south is the part that suffered the least from all this
>no state-funded shit works so basically ancap as long as you keep your mouth shut
>shitskins are used as slave labor in the fields
>if they chimp out they "disappear"
>strong family values so roasties are shunned
from what I can observe as long as you remove the commies everything tends to sort itself out in the end

2027 to 2047 is the spread I'm betting on. Why? Simple.

In 20 years, most Boomers (people born between 1946 and 1964) will be in their 80's if still alive, thus a non factor in any major violence that takes place. That's when the real fight will begin, give or take 10 years. An economic boom slows things down and an economic crash speeds things up. Notice how much race mixing propaganda the (((TV))) is pushing these days. The Jews know they have around 20 years to convince whites that they must race mix, in a desperate attempt to not lose their shekels in the coming third great war. Look for the hardest fight against civilian gun rights, free speech, search and seizure rights, etc., and absurd levels of hatred for white people who want to live in white communities. The Jews who own the money have to get this right or everything they have worked for comes tumbling down. The new immigrants have not been taught to hate their own color and culture, like the whites have been since the Nazi defeat in World War II. The only hope the Jewish Masters have is to mix as many whites as possible out of existence to make the transition to a non white world go smoothly. White men can stop this if they fight back.

>Berlusconi get removed from power in 2013( i don't exactly remember)
And we had elections in 2013, PD won thanks to Berlusconi's electoral law, 5 years later we're gonna vote again just like the constitution says, stop making us look retarded (i mean us right wingers, not italians on Sup Forums)

Arabs acted like the Normans
Sicily was one of the most popolated zone in Europe during the arab invasion thank to the good climate
That mean that the army and the few rules weren't enought to leave a lasting impact in the Sicilian society expecially considering that the Sicilian didn't like the Arabs in any way
And there is some norman admixture in the middle of the Italian penisula because of the duchy of benevento
Yeah sorry but the system is still retarded:if the gov fail and the coalion in the parlamient is still the same they are going to elect a similiar one anyway

>implying Renzie didn't steal his seat as PM from Mattarella

It's fair to criticize him for using Bersani's seats to do something entirely different or even question the election's validity since the electoral law was unconstitutional but we still vote every 5 years, everybody should stop it with the "unelected government" meme

and Gorica please

We need another Urban II

We must reconquer Rome from the mudslimes, I went to Italy in 1997, it was good. Didn't see any niggers, don't know how it is now.

>in order not to offend
what is rationalization of this?
Did they even attempt to explain in what way they'd feel ofended by people celebrating traditions in a foreign country?

Or do they just assume everyone knows they somehow get offended and don't need to justify this

Who should I vote for and why?

List of >implications:

>won't vote for Lega Nord because they're criminal shits and they did nothing when they were legitimately elected with Berlusconi
>won't vote for ANYBODY that is/was related to a Berlusconi government, this includes people such as Giorgia Meloni

Can't we just restore the fucking fascism instead of this bullshit?