Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63MAnbvVu-8
youtube.com/watch?v=Xxb-glT8UlU
youtube.com/watch?v=YrgPhx2ruQE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_San_Stefano
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reli med me tink

Яж ми дeдoвия

United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Macedonia when?

put some context as to what that table is you literal moron
it means nothing when you have no idea what it's referring to

Do not ruin the good tone !

The mapbro here

You get to have an opinion when you pay denbts

Never.

+ B U L G A R I A +

This is not politics. Take it to int or bant

/balk/

hey im that dude that said few months ago to paint the denmark... please paint crete now...

it has politics from time to time

youtube.com/watch?v=63MAnbvVu-8
Bump
Every macedonian should know who Baнчe Mихaйлoв was.

Can you like fuck off for a bit?

>a filthy traitor tataroid

>888

is that the year Bulgars conquered Macedonia?

does any tatar have a qt sister he could send here to be COLONIZED?

Hello. Does anyone have any photos of far Northern Greece near the Florina area by any chance?

with these digits kek confirms it, western europe shall join the macedonian union, bulgaria is a lie

We are literally discussing the future of the Balkans here.

fuck off this thread you subhuman faggot

C4 when?

No reason to be mean to your genetic brethren.

You need to go to Sofia, mate. You can have any girl once they find out you're Macedonian.

The same goes for girls, too. A Maco qt can choose between all the Bulgo chads (if any)

Probably, also nice digits

you have google earth m8

are you an eгeeц from лepин?

Hmm.

faggots aren't human ergo you are nothing but a down syndrome tier subhuman

Seeing this man gives me stomach problems.

Skopije YES !
youtube.com/watch?v=Xxb-glT8UlU

All balkan threads are Sup Forums tier. We are just warming up !

I love serbposters so much !

now that the internet is going to be boring we should invade europe starting with macedonia

Just start identifying as Bulgarian m8. Those subhumans are evidently not worth it.

>manlet burger subhumans conquering glorious phalanx soldiers
lmaoing at you

fuck it I knew she was slavic, but macedonian,1:0 for pseudo bulgars

We would like to be the 51st state instead of shitskin Puerto Rico senpai

Don't speak the language, sorry.

Glad my dad got out while my grandma was pregnant.

it's pretty far though
i want some bulgar to ship a qt to here
also you can't find a pure one if you go to degenerate clubs in sofia

Jokes on you, you cant even find it on the map now !

I don't think any of the three countries, Greece, Bulgaria, or Macedonia, is particularly welcoming to gays. That is likely changing a bit with the youth though.

>Bulgarian language
>Bulgarian architecture
>Bulgarian Dances
>Bulgarian Customs
>Bulgarian songs
>Bulgarian names
>Bulgarian lands

Is this what happens when a LARP session gets way out of hand?

I don;t see anything wrong with Bate Boiko.

>amerimutts invade FYROM
>die of starvation because no McDonalds

i'm glad as well you subhuman mongrel

What's going on here?

Please start with Albania first

>Don't speak the language, sorry.
i asked if you are an agean from florina(lerin in ourspak)?

i am trained in ancient greek mma (macedonian martial arts) by my school teacher in pic related
don't try me fag

U wot? Greece singleassedly invented faggotry.

greeks suck gay cock for like 2.5k years now man, how can you say that

I can attest that you will rarely if ever get beaten up for being gay in Greece. You can conduct civil partnerships freely, and 54% of the Greek population is supportive of homosexual marriage with plans for it to become a reality. We have the highest acceptance rate in the Balkans, surpassing even Croatia.

>Jokes on you, you cant even find it on the map now !
we can just bomb the general area give or take 1000 kilometers this way we get more bomb comps too
great idea Turkgar

You should try Blagoevgrad, they're pure Macedonians though.

why are slavnigger threads so comfy while every anglo thread is full of unimaginable autism?

because autism hasn't been invented yet here

They petitioned in 1878. to be assigned to Serbia.
Representatives of all districts wrote letters to Great Powers at Berlin Congress, calling themselves Serbs surrounded by Serb churches and history.

I say they are batshit crazy

God Emperor Kek's warning not to move this to /bant/

>CIA puppet that stole Albonigger's drug smuggling business under Langley's patronage.

TAHГPA ГOBOPИ!!!

The face of that teacher.... It can't possibly get more Bulgarian than that. She is the absolute archetype of a typical Bulgarian female.

+ B U L G A R I A +

youtube.com/watch?v=YrgPhx2ruQE

I'm not sure of the genetics. Test just generically said Balkan, and a bit of Italian. Small village called Klaythoraiki I think.

Nope they didn't. There were representatives from every corner of Macedonia in the First BG National Assembly.
And they petiotined the Berlin Congress to be included in Bulgaria.

Turk genocide when?

pure mace

>They petitioned in 1878. to be assigned to Serbia.

What ?!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_San_Stefano

What !?
Proof pls.

Just claim to be Greek. Why take pride in such a horrible shitty nation when you have the means to claim Greek heritage by virtue of being born within its periphery?

but what about the Turk inside you?
you are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice?

lmao the fuck have you been smoking

all macedonians were members of the BULGARIAN exarchate

all our greatest intelectuals and writers were BULGARIAN like the miladinovs, zinzifov, parlichev, cepenkov, etc.

Because my baba was upset at having to learn Greek and the Greeks are the ones who made my family literally fight brother against brother in the civil war.

No such thing

Ah shit, forgot about this.

Careful man, Zaev's gestapo is going to find you and throw you in Ohrid lake with a brick tied to your neck in accusations of being a "Фaшиcтички Бyгapaш!".

It is nice finally seeing people who look vaguely related to me on pol. I don't speak the language or know a ton about the history but it is interesting to learn about.

there isn't any unless you believe Sup Forums memes

>maces are genetically greek
so we are sons of alexander?

What has Zaev been up to? I know Albanian is now the official second language so what's his next plan? How is the investigation of the VMRO leader going?

Tikves `1913 - the local Macedonian population rises against Serbs and their Turk allies.

anschluss when

zaev is pro bulgar relations
grujo would be a better fit for that example

Am I supporting the people on the right or left?

They just signed a friendship treaty.

All of us suffered because of the civil war. Greeks fought brother against brother too. It wasn't us that forced you, because us too were made to fight among ourselves.

In any case, the fact that you dislike Greece doesn't mean that you need to identify as a Monkeydonian. It is a shitty nation, I don't see why anyone would want to take pride in being one of them. Call yourself Bulgarian, or just stop giving a fuck and embrace being a rootless American. Anything is better than being a shitty Monkeydonian.

People are literally overestimating the genetical Mediterranean part in Southern Slavia and underestimate the actual Slavic one
Yugoas and Bulgarians have a shit ton of Gorid, Baltid and Pontid influence, while lighter Greeks lay more on the Atlantid side
Pigmentation =/= facial features

lads if i racemix with a tatar qt will this be my son?

yes that's what i said you subhuman sodomite

I get that the borders are flat wrong but the idea of a separate slavic people claiming different genetic lineage who live in modern Greece is real and they deserve their own name and culture.

On the right Macedonian Bulgarians rise against the treacherous Serbs who have just conquered the region from the Ottomans and used the opportunity to expel the local Bulgarian clergy, teachers and so on.

yes, and he will praise TAHГPA

You can always get on your knees and suck our dicks

You are becoming quite the annoyance, consider necking yourself you huge fucking faggot.

Speaking of serbs any Almazan Kitchen fans? S*rbian cooking show on youtube.

Seems good to me

The nation of Macedonia does not represent them as what they are, a distinct cultural group of Slavs. It represents them as Macedon LARPers. Being a Macedonian Slavs doesn't mean that you need necessarily identify with the modern nation of Macedonia.

Is тaнгpa a popular meme in Bulgaria? I know there were some pagans couple of years a go, what happened since then?

o-ok

Even if you don't marry a Bulgarian chick, your children will still be Mongoloids.

LOL.

Triggered.

Having said that, 80-90% of FYROM is Bulgaria the northwestern and northern part (that hilly Monastery district) is Serbia.

1885 and 1913 wars were biggest Serb political and diplomatic blunders.

I get that but it is better than nothing and we are unlikely to wrest my ancestral lands from Greek hands anytime soon.

are you even following the news? zaev is pro bulgarian

freely ask anything you feel curious about m8

100% greco slavic my friend
me in the middle