Shill Trump for months

>Shill Trump for months
>Lose access to Sup Forums because of him
OH NONONONONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wait, when did I lose access to Sup Forums?

oh nevermind, false alarm, just a braindead European obsessing about shit that doesn't matter rather than the new caliphate forming in their homeland

enjoy your kebabs

>lose access to Sup Forums
Try again sweetie

AHAHAHAHAHAH ENJOY THE LITTLE TIME YOU HAVE HERE AMERIMUTT

Good. This place is a demoralizing time sink

Enjoy the little time you have here before Abdul Mohammed culturally diversifies your home

Imagine the poor cucks who cant afford to pay

>wait, when did I lose access to Sup Forums?

You will very soon.

just a braindead american not realizing his reason to live is being obliterated

So ironic coming from a swedecuck

>He says as he's overrun by nogs and chicanos
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, the US couldn't post on Sup Forums prior to 2015.

>trying this hard to not seem butthurt
Europe is still whiter than you, Tyrone

>Turkroachia
>Talking about "white"
Go gather strawberries or clean toilets you mutt.

Cyberpunk, here we come
>pirateweb when?

>Pic unrelated
J U S T AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the absolute fucking STATE of Amerimutts

You realize you don’t have net neutrality and you’re still here, right?

Trump sect members would support anything he says and does though. If he told them to bend over and spread wide for his cock, they would do it without question.

see you tomorrow lol

it cost 10% of my allotted monthly bandwidth, but I'm glad I saved this image

can't wait to upgrade to 56k for a mere $9.99 extra with subscription to verizon plus

unlimited access to facebook, google, youtube, and instagram (non-package sites only $0.99 per DNS query)

Wait, Sweden doesn’t have net neutrality, how are you posting here?

Kek you're one of the good ones, burgerbro

yeah, fuck those achmed cucks MAGA am i right? sven is such a fucking cuck, he pays $10/month to watch achmed livestream himself fucking his wife at 1 Gbps symmetric speed. what a fucking cuck, sven is, i bet he doesn't even

>To view the rest of this post, please sign into Comcast.com and purchase additional browsing credits

>Pakistan talking about shitskins

proof?
i for one support a free market ala adam smith's lazyfaire economics. net neutrality is the thing that allows all encompassing surveillance of communications. also if our internet is fucked just think wat will happen to rest of earth's

The only plus side is that all the dumbfucks who migrated here from reddit and similar websites will be fucked over by this shit since they're largely poorfag dumbfucks.

*enables layer 3 encrypted tunnel*
*teleports behind you*

Cute, the liberal thinks he's memeing.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I don’t know anything so I’ll just meme the post

God i hate Europeans soooo much.

>Turks talking about being a real country
You were better off in the Ottoman empire, Levski was a failure, your only got "liberated" so you can suck some Russian dick to mix your at that point after 500 years mostly Turk genes with Slavnigger ones.

Vetle, you're fucking retarded.
Did you not know there's browsers readily available that mask your IP and project it from any country you wish?

Did you not know that downloading one of said browsers is as easy as doing a (non-google) search for one?