Say something nice about Sasuke

Say something nice about Sasuke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/isvdzUX1AsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's an emo faggot.

His edgy mangekyo sharingan looked pretty cool

At least he is not too busy making more Uchiha.

He had some good fights. Really like the him vs the Kages. I mean he should have died but whatever.

His daughter is gonna be the highlight of the Bort anime pre and post timeskip desu.

He wrecked everyone for most of the series.

Naruto also mega gay for the sauce.

He was surprisingly coherent for the amount of shit he went through.

And he would have wrecked the Raikage if Itachi didn't take away his curse seal.

A piece of utter shit.

truly best boy along with obito, itachi, madara, and the entire uchiha clan

his design was always one of the coolest

>Bort anime
This is actually happening? God I've been under a rock.

Please tell me they're not using assistant-kun's clothing designs, they're all terrible...and the lack of hinata boobs.

Not much is known about the Burrito anime other than that it comes out this April

Only person to properly shit on pinkshit.

he a good boy

he dindu nuffin

He provided good abridged series material

>marries Sakura
>makes a lovechild with her

FTFY

He's not Sakura.

At least he didn't strap a paper bomb so his sensei's newborn like Obitto did.

This

youtu.be/isvdzUX1AsA

Sasookay is really cool.

Adult Sakura gets my dick hard for some reason. She was the least atractive kunoichi as a teen.

She was always the most attractive, even in-universe once she got older.

>be Sakura
>have above average chakra reserves, great control and technical knowledge coming out of the academy
>get stuck on a team with two bellcurve fuckers so everyone forgets this as they quickly leave you behind
>at least one of them's your crush even if the other is an annoying shit
>your crush nearly gets killed a few weeks into your ninja career
>some time after that you enter the chunin exams and make it to the second round only for some snake fetishist to fuck your crush up and seduce him
>get the shit kicked out of you defending your crush and the other little shit that you've grown fond of from his minions
>finish the second test completely exhausted and only tie vs a fresh Ino and mark yourself as the only member of your team to lose
>nearly get killed by sand monster
>crush gets mind raped
>at some point crush turns into love
>he wakes up and is at little shits throat
>sensei tells you things will get better soon, a few weeks later crush leaves the village after knocking you out
>get taught by one of the sannin for three years
>little shit now semi-respectable man
>beat one of the Akatsuki with the help of his grandma
>a few weeks later get fucked up by crush turned anti-hero
>a few months later Naruto and Sasuke solo Akatsuki members and completely eclipse your achievement
>then Sasuke goes batshit and Naruto is looking like he wants Sasuke's dick too
>try to kill Sasuke but can't bring yourself to
>get saved repeatedly
>spend war watching people die
>finally surpass mentor and become one of the strongest ninjas in Konoha's history just in time for Sasuke and Naruto to become gods and leave you in the dust again

Hinatafag, pls.

He makes the others look better.

>Implying that only Hinatafags hate Sakura

My 14 year old brother started watching this and now he won't stop talking about the darkness inside him, thanks kishimoto you goddamn nigger.

Has the whitest dick no homo

Something nice about Sasuke.

He's not as bad as people make him out to be.

I think he would've been better as a girl. That way his lust for Naruto would be sexy instead of disgusting.

He's the authors favorite, and thanks to him Kishimoto has improved a lot as an artist.

He's an Ok character in boruto. He wasn't that bad until shippuden

apparently he wasn't supposed to exist jump just wanted naruto to have a rival

>sakura is not his favorite
Hmm

It's not entirely like that. Kishimoto didn't know where to take his story, so him and his editor came up with this rival character that would later split from the main cast, thus creating the major conflict of the series.
So if it weren't for Sasuke, the plot wouldn't have gone anywhere. That's another nice thing about him right there.

naruto would have been much better without any overarching plot/objective and instead just worldbuilding with scattered fights against randos like zabuza

>Shart in mart detected

So, is konoha the most powerfull village?

>1st/2nd Hokage
>3rd Hokage
>Jira/Oro/Tsun
>4th Hokage
>Naruto/Sasuke

It's been the strongest since it existed

I don't know why the other villages even bother.

1st hokage and madara are the founders of the whole "hidden village" thingy
3rd hokage is known as the "god of shinobi" or seomthing like that
pretty sure the fire land is the biggest country
it was always the strongest

There's was this kid in my high school who looked exactly like him. He had a lisp and constantly glared at every else in his class. He'd Always kind of Brood alone. He never talked even though he was in a class focused around speaking. He'd always make me uncomfortable because the way he glared at me, I guess I was his rival or something. All he needs is a Tokyo ghoul T-shirt, a Rwby hoodie, and you'd have yourself the perfect high school otaku

Did he have the hair? Please tell me he had the hair.

He's better now. All autism and no edge.

Yes, except it wasn't spiked in the back, but it was extremely greasy

This. Adult Sasuke is what Sasuke should have been all along.

This nigga knows

He was okay back in part 1, then went full retard after killing Itachi. Funny, you would have thought it'd be the other way around.

He's an insane fucking asshole, but his reason for being one is actually justified.

Obito, on the other hand...

He'd make a REALLY hot girl

Dude

Have you SEEN Rin? You could sit there kissing and hugging her all day and never tire of it. She's soulmate tier.

>these fucks are pulling my leg
>fuck it's true
Here's hoping Salad isn't too gimped by her mom's shit genes.

Episodes 476-478 had some very well directed scenes, way better than the manga. 478 actually made me care about Sasuke and I remember getting the emotions during the scene from OP's pic. It was my favorite episode out of everything last year.

Also I like his hair. If I was an anime I would want that hair.

video unrelated I hope

Fuck off Obito

fpbp

Yes.

Kishi really doesn't like her huh...

*muffled sadness and sorrow in the background*

His daughter is pretty cute, I'd fug her.

Naruto Abridged Abridged >>>>> Naruto Abridged

>for Sasuke and Naruto to become gods
Not if Boruto has anything to say about it

His design is cool looking

His daughter isn't crazy despite being an Uchiha. She's actually the most interesting new character in Boruto.

This, I'm in it for the spinach

Early YGO:TAS > Naruto Abridged Abridged > Current YGO:TAS > DBZ:TAS

Can't wait until she grows up.

She's nice but not that interesting. Boruto actually has more going on as a character than she does.

>Early YGO:TAS
It was just a bunch of pop culture reference, funny as hell back in 2010, but not now.
Mid YGO:TAS (Noah and the Battle City Finals) is best, that's when you would tell LittleKuriboh did it for fun and not because of fan demand like now. Also it had Marik.