Is it true that the Prisma Illya movie is going to be all about Shirou and that Illya won't even be in it?

Is it true that the Prisma Illya movie is going to be all about Shirou and that Illya won't even be in it?

Yes they are actually gonna make a movie out of the shitty filler flashback arc

Prisma was better when it wasn't a retelling of Heaven's Feel.

Yeah, it's going to be great.

are you fucking kidding me? the only reason i was so into that show was because it wasnt that about that shitotard

Well, there is a reason most people agree that 3rei sucks huge donkey balls.

yep

If they follow the manga it's gonna be like 10% Miyu backstory and 90% shiroufag tertiary pandering

Hopefully, it'll be 90% about Miyu's backstory and 10% Ilya reacting to it.

I sat in the waiting room with my okaasan. A familiar room, but today it felt foreign, different, strange in ways that was hard to explain. It could be that I was simply anxious about the exam. A physical was required by the school to play any sports and I really wanted to try out for the archery team. I knew everything would be fine, but post puberty meant that there was more to this than the simple heart rate and blood pressure.

“It will be fine honey.” My okaasan made every attempt to ease my nerves. Her motherly voice was hollow, offering little to find comfort in. I knew she was trying her best, but behind the words, she too remembered her experience.

“I know, just not sure I want Dr. Andrews seeing me in that way.” I was comfortable with my doctor, but had never revealed much of myself to a guy before. Sure he had depressed my tongue, pressed the stethoscope against my chest, but my mom had done me the disservice of explaining the vaginal and breast exam portions. It was meant to provide fair warning, but it generated a sense of embarrassment.

“Illya?” The nurse called out. “If you could come with me?” It was Joanna, it was her familiar voice; at least starting the appointment as usual served to relax the nerves.

“Hi.” I said as passing through the door.

“How are you doing Illya? I hear you are trying out for the archery team?” She led me to the scale.

Nah, there's only a couple of amiyu chaoters and the rest of the arc was Shirou getting his ass handed to him

The title for the movie was just revealed a few hours ago:

just like heaven's feel, right?

“Yup, and I think I have a good chance.” I stepped up and stood straight, completely distracted from my worries. “I am one of the taller ones.”

“1.54 Meters. I would say you are keen-eyed for your age. Definitely helps when it comes to archery. And,” Joanna paused while adjusting the weights. “43 Kilos. You could easily be a star player.”

“You saying I’m a nerd?” I had to joke, of course I was one of the keener girls out there, but never felt that I was a nerd.

“Not at all. Just that you’re not one of those skinny girls that cannot stand their own.” Nurse Joanna, had played high school and college archery so she knew what was needed of a female archer.

“Okay, let’s put you in room seven.” She walked me into the room and had me sit, quickly taking my blood pressure and my pulse. “Good, I see you have been keeping up with your exercises.”

“Everyday! Gotta be ready for tryouts.” I had finally found my comfort zone.

“Alright, go ahead and disrobe. Here is a gown you can put on.” She handed me the flimsy little piece of material.

“Um.” I unfolded it but fumbled, trying to figure the top from the bottom.

“The opening goes in front. Use the ties if you want, but the doctor will need to undo them eventually.” Nurse Joanna smiled, but she noticed the awkward look in my face. “Don’t worry, he is gentle and knows that this is your first exam. He will explain everything as he goes. Plus I will be right here during the entire exam.”

“Okay.” I really did not feel that much better about it, but figured I was here and needed to just get through it. She smiled before leaving me alone to figure out this so called gown. Once it was open and completely unfolded, it was pretty straight forward. I took off my clothes, but left my pantsu on. Once my arms were through the holes in the gown I wrapped it around my body and took a seat on the crumply paper lined table.

A few minutes of mind wrecking silence passed before the shocking knock at the door. “Come in?” It almost sounded like a question, uncomfortable and unsure, but one of those instinctive responses.

“Illya? Are you decent?” It was Dr. Andrews’ voice.

“Hai.” Not really, I was virtually naked under this seemingly pointless garment.

“Good.” The doctor walked in followed by Joanna. “How are we doing today? Joanna tells me you are trying out for the basketball team. Always figured you would be good at that sport.” He checked my chart as he approached me. “Looks like you have already had your TB and Tetanus shots. Good.” He handed the folder to Joanna and pulled out his stethoscope.

“Joanna also tells me this is your first time for a breast and vaginal exam.” He spoke calmly as he listened to my heart, and my lungs.

“Mmm, hmm.”

“Well, don’t you worry. If we can, we will try to make this as enjoyable as possible.” He reached for the scope and looked into my ears and nose. “Do you have any questions before we begin?” He pressed his fingers into my throat just below my jaw, moved up along the ridge of the bone and back down.

>what if we took an ok-ish VN
>then, what if we took the best girl
>and then, what if we made her, and all her friends little perverts
>prisma illya

the absolute pinnicle of the Fate franchise.

“No, not really.” My worries began to subside. Everything seemed normal enough.

“Have you ever given yourself a breast exam?” He waited for my reply.

“Nope.” I had teased my nipples before, but nothing medical.

“Alright then, let’s walk you through this. Go ahead and lay back onto the table.” I laid down from my sitting position. “Good, now raise your left arm for me.” My robe fell open. I had not tied it. “What you want to do is rub your breast in a circular pattern from the nipple outward.”

His hand pressed firmly against my breast. In a smooth motion, he circled my nipple and spiralled out. The warmth of his hand and the foreign touch of the doctor were enticing. I felt a twinge as he massaged my soft tissue.

“Does that make sense?” He finished up near my arm pit.

“I guess so.” I liked the feel of his strength.

“Good, let’s have you do the other side. When you do this, try to feel for any abnormalities or lumps.” He watched as I used my own hand on my own breast.

“Like this?” It was not the same, but I was already flushed from having his hand on me.

“Yes, just like that.” He placed his fingers around my nipple and lightly brushed against them.

regardless it's still better than the crap type-moon produce today

“Um,” I felt the soft stimulation, but was interrupted.

“Just seeing how your body responds. Since you have entered puberty, we want to make sure that all is well, especially with responses to various stimuli.” He continued until the nipple was hard and sticking straight up into the air.

“That feels nice.” It was the truth, but something I had not meant to speak out loud.

“Good, it should.” He moved to the other side, until that nipple felt like it could cut glass. Once convinced that each one was fully erect he began to use both of his hands. This sent a shiver through my body that originated from between my legs. It was curious.

“Oh.” It felt embarrassingly good.

“Feeling alright?”

“H-hai.” I stumbled on the simplicity of the word.

“Alright, let’s move on. If I could have you put your feet into the stirrups.” He gently grabbed my ankles and rested my feet into place. My gown fell completely open and my sudden awareness made me double check that I was still wearing my panties.

“Oh, still wearing your pantsu?”

“Yeah, sorry.”

“No problem.” He tapped my leg. “Let’s go ahead and have you lift your hips.” I complied as he hooked his fingers into the waist band and slid them over and off. The last protection against exposure had been removed. Once my feet were back in place, my entire body was open to him. My body shook with nervousness.

“Cold? Here let’s use this.” He took a blue folded sheet and placed it over my legs and draped it down to my belly. It was enough to disguise the fact that I was still spread eagle in front of the doctor and psychologically warm me up. Truth is, it did little of either.

“Thanks.”

“No problem. It can get chilly in here. I don’t know why they don’t keep it warmer. Maybe we should designate one room for these exams and keep it heated. What do you think?” He peered over the sheet and smiled.

“Yea, that might work.”

“Alright, I’m going to touch you now. Tell me what you feel.” He placed his finger on my clit.

“Whoa.” I was not sure how to respond. The contact of his finger stunned me.

“Do you know what this is called.” He rubbed it in a curious way, soft and delicate movements.

“Um,” I was completely distracted with how it felt. Little shocks jolted me.

“This is your clitoris, or clit for short. It is very sensitive and very powerful.” He moved his finger down, between my pussy lips. The next time his finger found my clit again, it was warm and moist. “From the looks of it, your clitoris is pretty much fully developed.”

“Uh huh.” It sounded clinical, but I could not maintain my composure. His stimulation was generating a feeling that was rapidly building.

“Many women can experience an orgasm by simply stimulating this one part.” I understood that. I may have been na?, but the idea of an orgasm was talked about among my friends. Sometimes, we called it a climax, cumming or the big “O”.

“Oh.” It made sense to me know. “Wait, stop.”

“Is everything okay?” Dr. Andrews failed to heed my warning.

“It feels funny. Kind of like I am going to pee.” I felt the urge deep inside of me.

“Actually, that is probably not the case. Let’s see what happens. Just relax and don’t fight it.” His fingers hastened their pace.

“Oh, okay, oh my.” The rush hit me hard as I felt my entire body strain and flex. “Ah.” I was convulsing on the table.

“Nice.” His finger released my clit, but the ghost of his touch remained, feeding the surge that took control of me.

“Wow.” I gave one last gasp and suddenly felt my muscles relax.

“That my dear is what we like to call an orgasm. Was it your first?” Was he kidding?

“Yeah, that was fantastic.” It sure was my first, and boy did it feel great.

“Good, that is the normal response. It also produced lubrication for what we are about to do next.” Really? I could not imagine what else was to come.

“Okay.” I was ready. After that, I could not fathom why I was so afraid to have this exam.

“Before we do this, I noticed that you no longer have your hymen in tact. Are you a virgin?” It sounded personal.

“Yes.” I paused trying to remember the hymen part of his question. “Oh, I did that a year ago. Not so fun, but it was from biking.” I remembered the day and the shame I felt. Blood stained my crotch for all to see.

“I understand. No need to go into details. It happens to a lot of girls.” That made me feel a bit better. Something I had not really talked to my friends about and glad I wouldn’t have to detail it to the doctor. “Just so you know, it looks like the development of your labia minora is coming along nicely as well.” What did he say?

“Okay.” Did he really think I knew what he was talking about?

“Your inner vaginal lips. Sorry. I will try to use layman terms. It looks like you are past stage three . . .. In other words, you are developing into a young woman right on schedule.” He looked at me with that familiar smile.

“Thanks.”

“Okay, next I need to do a pap smear, so I will be inserting a speculum into your vagina. You will feel some pressure, but I will try to be quick. ”

“Okay.” I was nervous again.

Movie title reveled

Yes and it has a snowy and more engrishy UBW from what I've seen of scanlations.

So what does that say

The pleasure of being cummed inside

OK "Prisma illya: the pleasure being cummed inside." I wouldn't watch that shit u dick.

This is going to be the greatest movie ever, assuming the title doesn't refer to Shirou.

>assuming the title doesn't refer to Shirou

This is going to be the worst movie ever.

Something snow promise or something

>2 fucking hours of movie-tier animation of Onii-chan Shirou going full Archer and having 1 vs 1 with every single HGW Servant finishing with a the duel with GilAngelica and UBW Snow Version

You have to be a LITERAL homosexual to not have a raging hard-on to such a thought.

This movie is gonna be a masterpiece.

it's like the end of HF but a movie. why are fans upset?

Muh lolis.
Muh fanservice.

I'm a massive lolicon and I'm okay with this. I never understood the butthurt about Onii-chan Shirou, and in fact, I believe SL has been ruining Prisma by shoving filler fanservice everywhere with no rhyme and reason.

3rei is the best arc because it's the only one with Kotomine.

they better add filler of the Anisworths giving sakura the berserker card so we can see Sakuralot in movie Quality

Fateshit ruined Prisma.

Because oniichan Shirou ate up like 10 chapters on his own which translates to almost a year.

Then what's the issue with the movie? Wouldn't going through all of it in one go instead of slowly through one entire year make it a much better experience?

I think people were hoping for something else. I don't mind that much.

It was always "Fateshit" spinoff to begin with

What else could it possibly have been? It's the only thing that's left for adapting.

Or were they expecting 2 hours of movie of Illya and Chloe and Miyu kissing in HD Gold on a theater? C'mon.

you only have the author to blame.

>Or were they expecting 2 hours of movie of Illya and Chloe and Miyu kissing in HD Gold on a theater?
Everyone knows that's going to be aftercredits scene.

>Or were they expecting 2 hours of movie of Illya and Chloe and Miyu kissing in HD Gold on a theater?
Not going to lie user that's what most people seem to watch Prilya for

I wouldn't mind that desu. Honestly, the biggest thing SL needs to learn about is the timing for the fanservice scenes. 3rei had way too many shoved in just because that totally killed the mood. Even 2wei suffered from this somewhat.

It's a damn shame because 3rei has some really good Ilya/Kuro scenes. There's just almost none of them.

Also Miyu being a boring character. I sincerely hope they leave her behind in the alternate world.

>people believe the movie's going to be onii-chan Shirou's arc
>it's actually two-hours of non-stop mana transferring featuring Kuro, Illya, Miyu, and Erica
How mad would Sup Forums be?

Stop being in the denial lad. The movie title 100% confirms this is Onii-chan's movie.

That, and epic loli fights. We really don't get enough of that.

makes sense with the heaven's feel movies coming out later this year. they timed it really well.

It focusing on Sakura makes it better than the rest of the series by default.

>Shirou's Movie
>Sakura's Movie
>Nero's Series
>Dragon Cock Series
And I think I'm forgetting something else.

Poor Tohsaka and Seiba.

saber and rin were already featured in UBW. plus, rin and sakura are key roles to HF with better roles than UBW so it's not like it matters.

let's take a moment to admire this piece of modern art.

I think it's a good thing they are taking a brake from Illya in the Illya movie.

Shirou ruins everything. What were they thinking?

>Nero's series
Stop fucking reminding me. Literally Mary Sue of the Nasuverse barring Arc or Ryougi.

I agree. She has become the worst and most insufferable character in her own series.

The title is the same as the title of 3rei chapter 35. Another translation for that is "Oath Under Snow", and also, the movie is unnumbered (ex. 2wei, 2wei Herz, 3rei).

So the full title would be "Fate/kaleid liner PRISMAILLYA Snowflakes Oath".

Miyu's Shirou is best boy, don't complain.

If you were ONLY interested in lewd lolis then Prisma wasn't for you in the first place, that's only one piece of the formula. It'd be like getting into TLR because you like gardening.

What's wrong with Nero?

Fate/Extra added nothing of value to the series

We got Extella, which gave us Altera. It did some good.

雪片の誓い = Snowflakes Oath. The title of the first part of ch35.

雪下の誓い = Oath under the Snow. The title of the second part of ch35. This is the one in the tweet and picture.

Honestly, the biggest problem is that just like Fate doesn't get good until UBW and HF Extra doesn't become truly interesting until CCC.

Extella
Rome chapter in GO

It gave us this cute lizard.

>Extella
Explain further.

It's a meme from back when the game was released and people wanted TM to make new things instead of Fate/Persona and Melty Blood

Saber Venus

I have a bigger issue with (you) being the center of the universe than a servant or two being more important than the others honestly.

Fate/Kaleid is one of my favourite anime's and sure the kissing is nice but i like the rest of the show for the challenges the girls face and the nice looking fight scenes involving fairly moe characters.

Why do people like "Mind of Steel" so much?

Butthurt Rinfags wanting Sakura dead and glorifying a mediocre bad end just because of that. Literally no other reason.

Fate Zero secondaries who funnily enough completely miss the point of F/Z itself and think Kiritsugi is cool and mature and don't realize he's a literal manchild.

>muh zero secondaries!!!!

nice try. people have been a fan of it way before the fate/zero anime began production.

Because it contrasts very well with UBW's "Heroism because that IS what I want", Fate's "naive heroism", as well as HFs "selfish but human life".

Fate has Shirou never grow up from his heroic dreams.
UBW has Shirou wake up from his heroic dreams and [choose to be] heroic, which makes all the difference by making him 'put himself first' - that is to say, he puts his own desires to put others first ahead of the desires of others. He lives heroically because that's what he wants to do, not because that's what he needs to do.
HF has Shirou throw away his dream because once again that is what he wants to do.

MoS is like the worst of all three routes blended into one.

>Fate has Shirou never grow up from his heroic dreams.

what happened beneath the church, then?

Some people probably like it because they hate Sakura. Not sure why anybody else does because it's not a very interesting bad end. I mean, I guess I can see why somebody would be interested in what could potentially follow after it, but you don't get to see anything. It's just Kotomine going "yeah boi you'll win I'll guess". There's no substance.

What is the reason then?

Even if it is not the origin, it is undeniable that zero secondaries have brought a massive influx of undesirables that wank MoS like there's no tomorrow.

I don't know, what happens below the church? The dead bodies?

People tend to imagine fanfiction-tier Batman asspulls scenarios of how Shirou would win the war and roll with it because they are gullible enough to trust Kotomine and his "truths" of all people.

Kotomine never lies in story, does he?

>muh rin
>wormy slut

that's it really.

No but he does withold information. Shirou didn't save Sakura so it's a bad end.

He never outright bullshits you but he does keep secrets and tells half-truths to mislead and manipulate people.

Plus a fuckton of lies of omission.

why did he hate shirou's father so much? it reached the point where he dreamed about him in HF before waking up.

He's not lying
The vessel of the lesser grail is right there innit

>but he does keep secrets and tells half-truths to mislead and manipulate people.
This.

Let's pretend Shirou SOMEHOW asspulls a win vs everyone who still remains alive in HF. Kotomine gets his jollies from seeing Shirou killing everyone by going full Kerry and then he swoops in with Gilgamesh and EA gg lol.

It's win/win for him. Why wouldn't he goad Shirou into going that way?

He's not lying there you dummy.

How is that not a lie? Illya is the grail vessel in the fourth war. He doesn't have her there.

Because Kiri basically cheated him
Kotomine and Kiritsugu are fundamentally opposites
Kotomine went in trying desperately to deny himself. He saw himself as evil but because he really was devout and really didn't want to be evil, he was looking for a way to prove to himself that he wasn't.
Kiritsugu went in without even a shred of doubt, he was driven, he wanted to save the world, he had grand plans and a path to his goal all planned out.
Kotomine comes out of the war fully comfortable with who he is, he accepts that he's an evil piece of shit but learns to live with it, he stops doubting himself.
Kiritsugu comes out of the war completely broken, he abandons his dream, he gets "proven wrong", he gives up on himself as Kotomine saw it.

He thought Kerry would satisfy "his oh god why am I so evil I don't wanna be evil-boner" but then he discovered Kerry was just a manchildren. Add some Gilgamesh into the mix and he wants to crush his manchildren dream to satisfy his suffering boner because it's really good material for it.

Fuck, fifth war. You know what I mean.

Isn't he referring to his heart there?

That makes no sense. His heart is just corrupted mud from the grail. It's not literally the grail. Not even close.

Grail is beneath the temple that Caster lives at

Wasn't it because he thought he found someone similar to him but instead found the opposite?

>Q: Kotomine said that he had a replica of the Holy Grail that could communicate with the dead, but was that just a lie?
>A: It was a priest’s harmless lie! To gain the approval of outside magi, he kept a Grail look-alike in order to have "a sacred relic that grants bargaining power!"

BTFO by Nasu himself.