Antifa Professor Bikelock's pre-trial set for 2/22/18

dvcinquirer.com/news/2017/12/14/former-adjunct-professor-eric-clantons-pretrial-set/

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2017/05/24/berkeley-police-arrest-eric-clanton-bike-lock-assaults/
youtube.com/watch?v=_tiEuwvqKuw
youtube.com/watch?v=Yo1w6MlCpcA
youtu.be/Bc1e_pGyYqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, he is obviously going to plead guilty. Can't be identified indeed.

He's not pleading guilty. His lawyer is claiming "self-defence as well as acting in the defence of others".

"According to Berkeleyside, Clanton’s identity was discover after a far-right forum on Sup Forums began comparing images of the attacker to images of attendees from prior events and social media."
>far-right
muh sides

If the pretrial is set for February, what did they talk about today?

>His lawyer is claiming "self-defence
really ? when did he say that ?
last thing I know is the laywer said it wasn`t him and they have to prove that it actually was him.

>Sup Forums is the forensic police of usa

oh man

The prosecution feels it is close to being resolved. He is definitely going down for something. Talk of 20 years is almost certainly bullshit but come on, it is not self-defence.
How did he know there would be a need for self-defence before hand? He went equipped with a mask and a U-lock. He was obviously intending violence. He did not need to go in the first place, especially not with a mask.

is there a large bottleneck of other trials queued up preventing them from doing this sooner? why is it so far in the future?

To do that is to admit he is the lock swinging faggot. And the videos don't look like self defense to me.

Saslt, I think this guy is gonna walk. Some faggots liberal juror will claim not guilty due to not being able to fully see his face.

He was in possesion of the same bikelock bloodstains and all when he was arrested. He was also on possesion of the same outfit he wore.

It's the American judicial system user. What should be a 2-3 week process takes months. Sometimes they drag on for years.

I hate it too.

>bikelock bloodstains
ok that DNA-evidence would be 1000 % proof.
source ???

Mexican kills a white girl in SF yet goes free. Nothing will happen to this guy. California is a treasnous liberal wasteland.

>Some faggots liberal juror will claim not guilty
well You can`t let this happen.
only select jurors who never voted and are almost 0% interrested in politics

He kept ditching San Leandro Police when they tried to serve him a warrent, so the case got handed over to Berkeley Homicide, who authorized a raid on his crash pad.

Not so much proof but here's an article that goes into more detail back when he was arrested.

berkeleyside.com/2017/05/24/berkeley-police-arrest-eric-clanton-bike-lock-assaults/

rekt

I know, it`s a strong case. they really should drag him infront of a jury.
BUT
no DNA-evidence.
cops found several (!) bike-locks he had ordered from Amazon.
My guess is that he threw away the "USED" bikelocks to AVOID DNA-evidence

Same here.

Depends. If we push a white privilege narrative then the minorities and women on the jury will want to find him guilty. Why do white liberals get to assault people and stay out of jail while young innocent black men get thrown in jail over a bag of weed or child support?

any video footage of today? I want to see the FEAR in Eric's eyes.

You don’t need DNA to prove beyond reasonable doubt. Enough circumstantial evidence will have him put behind bars, just depends on the jury.

>February
Fucking hell and I’m supposed to feel bad about procrastinating my work

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Eric Clanton is just like you: he looooves Grape Soda. He knows what it's like when the guy behind the counter won't take your "food stamps." He knows what it's like to wait all month for your "welfare check."

>You don’t need DNA to prove beyond reasonable doubt.
agreed.

There are comments enabled on the site but they're moderated... We'll see what gets through

how can a lawyer claim self defence when the police found pictures and the lock as evidence on his place ? his lawyer even went on tucker's show , looked and sounded like a major idiot

also, avoiding getting a warrant from police just screams "my client is innocent from any wrong doing"

>his lawyer even went on tucker's show , looked and sounded like a major idiot

they are mentally ill.
they literally think he did NOTHING WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=Yo1w6MlCpcA

ffs, I thought it was happening today

>His lawyer is claiming "self-defence as well as acting in the defence of others".

If that's true and they think they can take the legality of bashing the fash to SCOTUS they are going to have an unfortunate surprise. You can't just physically hurt people whenever you feel like. This is one of the basic axioms of our civilization. And these are the same people who want to be protected from our attackthoughts. It's pretty fucked up desu

Antifa says that all of their violence is self defense because they are fighting literal Nazis. Anyone they choose to attack is obviously a Nazi. Same with anyone holding a camera

will they say he suffers from antifafluenza

Kek, "North Shore Antifa" is actually one of /our accounts/.

Kind of like "Beverly Hills Antifa" or "Boston Antifa" are also Sup Forumsacks.

double kek.
I didn`t know this. funny shit

You're comment sections are always such train wrecks. Lot's of keks

Kid deserved it. For openly associating with identarians. Get fucked

We clearly need more bike locks for you cucks

You know, it used to annoy me that they constantly call WN's 'nazis', or anyone that disagrees with them. But then I realized that it kind of makes them look even more retarded to anyone who isn't a brain damaged PBRgoy, as it is the 'nazis' who are the ones defending little things like the 1st Amendment. They are fucking ridiculous.

There is no 22nd month though

WAN are Nazis so hey you can get the bullet too

>You can't just physically hurt people whenever you feel like
The left can and they do use force to prevent people from saying things that hurt them and i wouldnt be surprised if this hold out in court as well.

By sending him off to jail the court would send a message that you cannot hurt people even if their views differ from your own and that cannot stand. Currently the establishment needs its foot soldiers bashing everyone who is against open borders and mass migration.

Without mass migration there can be no voting farms, no social benefit paychecks flowing into consumers and no low-pay workforce to exploit. They cannot convict him

it was mulldog?

J20 Got mostly off and so will this guy. Lmao the tears are gonna be great

Kill yourself.

>bloodstains and all
Zero source for that, the police report said nothing about 'blood stains'.

Give a shot, buddy.

"He was innocent he did do nuffin"

Openly was antagonizing rally goers along side the two chucklefucks in the picture who also got arrested.

*Gets bike locked*
*Pees himself*

I'm laughing all the way to the bank here

It was today, just been delayed to February.

Where does it mention blood stains ?

8 years of based MAGA
You mad bro ?

Nah not really. I'm just here to shit post

It would be just like you brainlets to bring a bikelock to a gunfight. Perhaps your virtuous aura will protect you from our problematic and privileged innovation of more modern weaponry.

Correlation equals causation in the current year, I know. You know, to be completely honest I actually hate all of humanity and want to see it destroyed as I swill whiskey and laugh manically, but I happen to be white and I'm from a small white town that is really nice. It's my experience with niggers and kikes in various large cities that make me realize that I hate other white people slightly less than niggers and kikes. Therefore, having a nice and peaceful small white town on the nation-state level is really appealing to me. We don't even really have to gas the jews or niggers, we could just have our own area where we are left alone to do our thing right? WTF is your problem with this. Do you hate people being free or happy? You can even keep your multi-cultural dystopia, just leave us alone. Why can't you nutcases just leave us alone?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with terrorizing communists.

ERIC CLAPTON IS INNOCENT - if you can justify the hit you must acquit !

didnt this dumbass admit to doing it in a blog post?

>why is it so far in the future?
The kike lawyer that his commie buddies provided for him is using every trick they can to stall the trial, knowing that these will be the last few months Eric has before his boipussy learns what prison communism is like; everyone gets an equal share.

Our country never fought a war against communism that wasn't motivated by profits.

Literally beating WN/Nazis in the street was is and always will be a moral victory

NOPE, totally not the same guy.
KEK he`s fucked !

I thought it was today

When the larping gets u beaten and spit on lmao

The only good a Nazi has ever done

When u can't even organize without shooting yurself

Behold the power of the alt right lmao

>I was only being a faggot ironically
isn't going to save you from the rope.

No I'm completely in support of AFA/ARA individuals. Eric should have hit him twice.

But I am here to shit post

You see that? 13 years old. That's when you should stop pretending to be antifa as well. Take a lesson from this.

it`s funny because Eric and his lawyer are lurking right now

This looks like South Park IRL. Fuck.

> Cartman
> Kyle
> Kenny
> Stan
> Betters far left
> Jimbo behind Cartman

I've been an activist since I was 21.

Support a great career completely separate from my private life and still manage to go in black block to rallies.

I'll take any chance I can get to snack the teeth out of you guys

They are going to toss the charges. I'm going to laugh so hard when he walks.

That fag stache is gonna look good to Bubba bouncing against his pubes.

what a fucking coward he is

Hero.

You mean hero. He should have belted that kid 3 times.

"don`t worry Erika, I will protect You from the evil white group here in prison"
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eric is cool. He smashes faggy right-wingers in the head and doesn't care. That one guy in the red sriracha shirt had a fuckin' mullet, I laughed when he got bonked on the head. He looked like a fucking carny or some shit. I hate white trash more than niggers, spics, and kikes combined.

I hope Eric beats the charges. I bet he does. It's gonna be hard to prove it was him.

>But the pigs raided his house and found dark clothing and bike locks!

So? Doesn't mean it was him. He could've gone to the rally and been peaceful.

It's gonna be hard as hell to prove it was him. I hope he beats the charges.

Fuck all you faggot white trash morons on here. I hope you get hit in the head too.

In a civil country he would've been removed, a person resorting to violence for the wrong reasons (as opposed to the Right reasons) would be in no position to ever teach anything.

If he walks the charges, which he really shouldn't, I hope someone at least breaks both his kneecaps with a lead pipe. Here he totally would get this, at the very least.

How do they keep getting it pushed back, Lawanons?

An affirmative defense like a self-defense claim requires him to 1. admit he committed assault 2. to show he was under threat of imminent bodily harm (or whatever the state's equivalent is) 3. by an aggressor 4. and that his use of force was *reasonable*.

Which is impossible becasue there is nobody else he can show was threatening him, and using a deadly weapon against fists isn't reasonable anyway.

t. lawfag

Nah he's a hero for literally cracking that kids head open like an egg.

Bullshit.

If you're a white man voting for communists, you're pretty much a woman.

Bless this user. These alt righties are so salty

Where are all these faggots coming from? Stop focusing on symptoms
youtu.be/Bc1e_pGyYqA

Hell yeah Commrade, let's go Slap Some Japs while we are still pretending World War 2 never ended.

> tfw when taking some Nip to the curb just like good ol' Grandpa did
> gutting slope-faced Jappanese people is an American pastetime.

Never forget Pearl Harbor ammirite?