/SPG/ State Pride General

It's becoming increasingly apparent that the weakness that plagues the United States is the fact that we are united. Californians have no right to dictate the governance of Pennsylvania, nor does Pennsylvania have the right to dictate the governance of California. We are a diverse people, connected only by a continent and a federal government. There may have been a time when we were all cut from the same cloth, but it is apparent that this is no longer true.
Let california have its welfare state, let texas have its lax gun laws. We do ourselves disservice by allowing each other to take part in controlling the whole.
Take pride in your state, support pro-state candidates, and for fuck's sake don't try and enforce your laws in my state.
>Topics for discussion
>How to promote pro-state rhetoric in the nation as a whole
>How to better your state
>Who to vote for in local and state elections
>How to get more people to participate in non-federal elections

Europeans welcome, you're about to fall into the same trap our founders did anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u57d4_b_YgI
youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pennsylvania reporting in.
I think one of the biggest problems is the perception that state and local elections are unimportant. The states still have a lot of power, we need to show people that this is true. Just look at Alabama, they finally saw it as important for their state that they vote.

Colorado reporting in. What can we do about the Commiefornia problem? Their mass migration is fucking over Colorado, Nevada, Texas, Oregon, Washington and basically every other state in the country. Should we implement a travel ban on Commiefornia so those shitheads will stop moving to other states?

youtube.com/watch?v=u57d4_b_YgI

>tfw liberals own our state
:(

A fellow pennbro
Right, I think a lot can get done for state betterment if people just vote in PA-house or senate elections they can change things on a state by state level.
If it were legal, a less permeable border would work, though I'm not sure how against the law federally that is.

Kansas here, I want to be able to hang kike's again without feds busting my ass about it.

There's a lot to be said about who votes and when in california though. Only 20-50% of eligible voters of all counties in CA actually vote on off year/state elections.

Arizona here, objectively God's country

Literally the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard. Every state (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) have many things that tie their bonds to other states. Unlike Europe, America has always been one country, with one culture, even though regions of states have differences (East coast, West coast, South, and Midwest) many of those together are similar enough to have the same problems to dictate and vote on behalf of the entire country.

Get Norcal to vote and you're golden

why does this state not have flag?

someone spurdo edit this

Culturally the states vary wildly. Geographically they vary wildly. They vary wildly on political veiws. They vary wildly period. America has not always been one country, you're historically illiterate if you think that. The states were a loose conglomeration of political entities before they were ever a country.
That's where the Merpeople live

OP acknowledged that but is saying that is no longer the case.

mountain states best states

The only reason they were ever similar is because of a similar origin.

WA here. Restrictions on voting rights in state/local elections for some period of time (eg. 5 years).
Let them assimilate into local culture

clever bait

That's actually not a terrible plan if legal

Fuck the Federal government and fuck you, Fed shill

Does anyone know of any good places to continue discussion like this? Sup Forums being n international board really takes attention away from threads like this.

Fortunately WA somewhat understands "the thin end of the wedge" when it comes to CA immigration.
Many things (eg. city/county income taxes, local rent control) are banned at a state constitution level.
Prevents Seattle from instituting this nonsense, growing fat on it, and trying to export it to the rest of the state.

Kansas here as well. We might want to start with something a little more palatable.

We just need to go back to the way things were prior to the Civil War regarding states rights. Liberals can live in liberal states and conservatives can live in conservative states. There can be a state that appeals to negroes in the South and a state that appeals to mestizos in the Southwest

I have never met a single Burmese person, much less in Kansas. However, Overland Park does have a great number of poos and dune goons.

Louisiana for the French, Appalachia for the Scots-Irish, etc.

help we're poor

Maryland here nuke plz

my state is just cucked, NJ

>God-tier gun and liquor laws comin thru
Stay mad cuck state peasants

Problem is urban vs. rural. 1-2 large cities with different politics than the rest of the state can dominate the politics of lower population states.
I don't know how you fix that, aside from some sort of city-state model.

I don't see a reason for things to break down that way. We're european mutts, there's no way to break this down along ethnic lines.

>Will never go the way of Alabama

Californian immigrants please stay in Austin if you choose to come here, you will be most comfortable there.

Saw this just a week ago. They had two more buggies filled to the brim with junkfood.
t. Mississippian

Alaska checking in. Stay the fuck out. Except maybe if you come here for tourism but then just look then go home.

>tfw living in nyc

Alaska checking on again. Don't come here for the legal weed like you did to Colorado. Google "Alaska triangle" if you think you can come up here and smoke our pot.

>Buggies
How quaint

CA reporting.

I’m a rural fag and I love it here. I can’t wait until SHTF. I’m only steps away from the anti white commies- literally millions of soft targets. When it’s time, I’ll have plenty to work to do. RWDS when?

You don’t mind if I stop by for a week or two to do some fishing do you?

Your state is so pathetic and irrelevant I can't even tell what it is

Where are my Texan friends at?

As a rural califag, what is your opinion on #Calexit?

Idahofag here. Moved here a year ago from the southeast to get away from niggers after I traveled the country for a year. Beautiful out here, but I haven't met as many friends as I thought I would have by now. That could be my fault though.

Idaho is pretty cool though. 4 true seasons, wildly varied geography. Big enough towns to not be in bumfuck nowhere, but still not have to worry too much about traffic. Also, virtually zero crime and no niggers. Live and let live kinda place, which I dig.

OR here, requesting REMOVE CALI copypasta

Hope I’m not too late for Arkansas pride

Regional powers should be a thing

Build a wall around Denver and quarantine all califags.

Missouri is misery. It somehow gets tangibly shittier when I cross the border to your state

Glad to see some fellow Kansasns on the board, Johnson County seat of Olathe reporting in. What must we do to form a coalition of plains and Midwest states to protect our values from the ever encroaching coasts, as well as the south?
AD ASTRA!

Anyone have any info on upcoming elections in their state? I'd like to put the information out there so we can got anons to vote.
PA is having a gubernatorial primary in May of 2018, republican candidates look promising, especially after Tom Wolf.
Voting for Mango

Explain yourself

the states can appeal to their culture, bring in more people of that race and speak their language as well as English

Texas reporting in.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s

FUCK YANKEES

Hello

Permission here. Any Californian who wants to tell ME how to live my life can come here and fucking force me.

AND OKLAHOMA

Joe Flacco IS Elite

make it a reality

I agree from a cultural perspective, but to split by specific european heritage is just impracticable.

Jefferson county here, stuck in Douglas though. We must secure an existence for wheat fields in the lands of the grainless mongrels.

Our country has grown too large and too distant to govern. Region governments could act as an intermittent between the states and federal government. And they could be given more autonomy to make their own laws and decisions.

I like the idea of splitting further, but what's the benefit of that as compared to states?

kek

NCfag here
Reminder the real cancer is the liberal Yankee transplants and college students who treat their states more so as a place to 'do stuff' than a place to live
Conservative Northerners are the true master-race

Also, fuck Raleigh for not approving the expansion on 485

Pennsylvania here,

Texans, Southerners and Californians are not White/European. They’re mixed mutts with low IQs. Not to mention they’re the reason we have a Mestizo and nigger problem. Hating them is justifiable. The Midwest and PA are master race states.

Fellow NCfag here.
Besides shitty cities mountains are based, don't forget us pls based notherners.

Gives each separate regional government more power than they would have alone as a state.
They could feasibly stand up to the feds.

This is an American thread, not a mixed mongrel one. Texans and Californians aren’t White.

Pennsylvania and it’s colonies and the Midwestern Reich will form one big nation.

That's fair, they would be more powerful, though I don't see how these regions can feasibly overpower the federal government either. Interesting concept though.

>Tejanos are based, not all spics are bad
>It’s only the illegals that are the problem, legal nonwhites are a-okay
>At least our beaners are “conservative”

These are the people calling Europe cucked, Most Border State “Whites” aren’t even European at all.

God bless Texas.

The problem isn't that we're united, the problem is the States. State lines are massively outdated. There are five distinct cultures in North Carolina alone, yet we're all dictated by the carpetbaggers in Charlotte and Raleigh. We need more States. Hundreds, I'd say. Hundreds of small, locally oriented States United under a great Federal empire.

topkeka reporting in

Suppose a couple of regional powers gang up on one or two issues.
That's all it takes.
If you want to change the model, break the model.

This, weather is comfy atm

I could see it working once it's in place, but that's the hard part, actually making it happen. I don't know of anyway legally that states can join together for their betterment while excluding other states.

Mongrels aren't White Americans, Texans are the biggest cucks known to man kind when compared to Midwestern and Pennsylvanian whites. We weren't the ones who kept the spics alive after all.

Where da beaners at?

Not even close to az but nice try, how's the weather faggot?

>Posts about someone not being white
We're all mutts here, get over yourself

Trust me it's just poo poo water and guppies

This.
Congressional size has stayed the same since 1913. Meanwhile the population has tripled, and the federal government does more.
We need more local representation, and we need the federal government to do less.

>We're all mutts here, get over yourself

We were 90% White before 1965, If anything it's post-1965 nonwhite immigrants who aren't white. Most Texans happen to be those subhumans as well. You aren't a true Pennsylvanian if you support more nonwhite immigration.

Shut the fuck up nigger, you don't even know how to spell "southerner". Kill yourself, yankee fuckhead.

Well the alternative is to balkanize further into smaller states.
Something that we are allowed to do under the current constitution.

t.lost a red state because of niggers

Meanwhile in Pennsylvania, most of us dislike nonwhite immigrants and actually prefer Europeans to Beaner and Asian mutts.

These are the people who opened America to nonwhites because they were to lazy to pick cotton. You aren't American if you don't hate Beaners. They're scum who deserve to be deported.

No Utah?
Bit lonely, not including my six wives

Louisiana reporting in. How can we get the public to not see in black and white? (Bad pun not intended)
Heratages are a rainbow, and to focus on one color and demonized the whole spectrum is foolish. there's nothing wrong with being proud of your rainbow despite one color being ugly.

>Being this dense
I guarantee that your european heritage contains more than one ethnic group. You're a mutt.

Lived here for only four months since coming down here from PA.
And let me tell you, I goddamn love it. When you claim it's "God's Country." you're damned right. Fuck every other state. I've never met so many (Pretty goddamn stupid.) but incredibly nice strangers.
Love the heat too, Can't wait to experience monsoon season.

Euromutts =/= Interracial mutts

Southerners and Texans aren't White because of the numerous amount of spic and negro ancestry they have. Most Pennsyvlanians are 100% European while the former can be upwards to 75% "White" These mongrels aren't our allies. They flooded us with beaners and niggers in the first place. They destroy every single thing they touch with their mongrel hands. They're the Untermensch

Fuck off. Less than 1/2 of people who live in Idaho are native. I AM A FUCKING MINORITY IN MY HOMESTATE. Never call yourself and Idahoan because you were not born here. Take all the fucking niggers and dunecoons and communist FUCKS from California with you too.

>democrats busing in niggers from georgia
>niggers most likely voted twice
>somehow 600,000 republicans didn't vote that day
activates my almonds.

Glad to see a thread on state pride. Nj here, love my state even though the gov here is probably the worst aside from commiefornia. Weve got such a diverse geography for a small state and aside from inner city nogs theres alot of state pride especially apparent after sandy. Problem is the overbearing/incompetant gov here if we got our liberties back things would improve drastically.

Who else /beltway/ here?