One man enough to feed the family

What the fuck is wrong with you cucks?
In the past one man could feed a whole family and give them a roof.
Now I can‘t even get a roof alone.

You are all just bootlicking faggots. You were born to be enslaved by (them). I do t even consider you humans anymore. Give me a gun and a free pass and I would shoot every single one of you spineless, sycophantic subhumans.

It is because of people like you I cant live a healthy balanced life and have to wagecuck my life away. I hate you so much

Seriously you are too stupid to have human rights.

Who are you even mad at? Talk about impotent rage.

>have to wagecuck my life away.

Who am I mad at? At you you fucking greedy cucks. You are basically the same as the leftists and the jews. All the same greedy fucking assholes who try to gain money through other people.

Why cant you be normal healthy people, that want to use technology in a positive way, so we all have to work less and live happy.

But no you are fucking greedy narcissistic sociopaths who believe that there are people who deserve having billions of dollars and the left are narcissistic sociopaths who believe they can get things for free.

Why cant you both just kill yourselves so normal human beings can live a family and society-centred life where we live 5 hours and use technology to live more comfortable.

Seriously I would put a knife in you in front of your children, that's how much I hate you stupid fucking racist brainlets and the left and the jews

but muh concurrence my progress muh 500000 diffferent candies kill yourself you fat subhuman bitch

The cucks don't get it, if you import 100 million people, rent goes up, wages go down, and the need for you plummets.

...And the Human resources dingbat droned, "after One year, you will eligible for 5 days vacation."

but muh brainlet doesnt allows me tohave fun and hobbies. I love being a soulless person with no hobbies

both leftists and rights have the same evil core. They should all be killed on sight

Are you going to blame the (((jews))) again?

You can still feed a whole family and give them a roof. Your problem is that it would require a lower standard of living you're unwilling to settle for, since our purchasing power has diminished greatly over the last few decades. It's no longer the "good times" people yearn for a return to, either adapt or cry.

Capitalists let shitskins in to devalue our labor.
Capitalists are also responsible for the whore in your pic.
I don't remember Americans wanted to open the borders, but the capitalists did. As we all know our politicians only do the bidding of the degenerate rich capitalists class. All american politicians are either bought off or financed by capitalist cucks to destroy the country and turn it into the modern day shitskin filled hellhole it is

>hates stupid racists
>hates Jews
>hates the left
>EU meme flag
What did user mean by this???

They aren't innocent.
>muh poor innocent Jews
Who believes that horse crap anymore besides christcuckold Jew worshippers?

enjoying your capitalism yet, anons?

This is exactly what I mean. If you have kids I would stab you 200 times in your whole body while your kids have to sit there and watch you die you worthless spineless subhuman kys faggot

I think he's tarding out about everyone on Sup Forums, Nazi's and shills alike. That's what I got from it

Just opt out. Go to nature.

lol u mad

stay mad yurocuck. get fucked by muhammed

i got more 6s than the 1st grade

you normies need to check yourselves, you work for us now! comprende amigo?

Seriously man it's possible to live on like $500 a year if you cabin it right.

But i dont want to opt out you stupid fucking nigger. I want to live in a society with loving people who work to live and use technology to have it easier you stupid fucking cuck.

I dont want to wagecuck 9 hours a day so a worthless fucking fat subhuman can choose between 90090000000 different candy and sodas just so they can get filled with medication etc

God I hate your stupid niggerbrains do much

But muh I love working 12 hours a day living in a cuckshed with no family the boss approves my industriousness and some day me too I will be rich so I can live off other people who werent so lucky while you sit there with billions living a degenrate life god O want to stab you

so doubling the work force didn't keep wages down to make it harder for a man to provide for a family w/ a stay at home mother? Shut up faggot. get women out of the work place and the wages of men would nearly double.

Now that women make more money, just marry a high earning female.

>marry a high earning female.
you do realize the last thing a high earning female wants is a husband, right?

>I want to live in a society with loving people who work to live and use technology to have it easier

mfw

>tfw you have to work so many hours so people like bhad bhaby can be millionaires at age 14 while being worthless subhumans. Every person who enables such a system shot be shot twice. Once in the head and twice in the head just to be sure

Uh...there’s something wrong with you.

Ok yeah... definitely something wrong with you. You might be a serial killer. Pic related.

ted was a stupid faggot who hated technology
I love technology but not produce fucking 999999999999 different sodas.

If we would use technology to cover our basic needs. like whole foods, water. People would have to work less, we also would be healthier because people dont fill their bodies up with all shit. We would need less medication less doctors less transport.

Why does it always have to be in the extreme. EIther opt out faggot huhuhhuhu or live in a society with complete abundance that it makes us sick so we have to do more shit.

Why not a healthy fucking middle way. Who needs 95967 billions? Why cant the rich not be just 10 million rich. Why always these extremes I hate you you all suffer from niggerbrainia

Yup, this is the solution

uuuhh he uses common sense
Shit shilllllllllllllls what do we do? Let s say it isnt a normal human reaction wanting to stab someone 200 times infront of his kids for being a retarded faggot

so I still have to work 8 hours a day.

Why not working 4 4 and living a good life no muh women should have no rights kill yourself you stupid nigger

lol eurofag. you're in the land of the cum drinkers, y'all deserve this. Now, enjoy.

Next time before you want to insult someone change the flag kek kys

And I want a pony. Quit with your little princess bullshit. It just fucking doesn't work that way. Technology feeds off dignity and autonomy not the other way around.

What is so bad about getting a pony you fucking worthless nigger.
There are ponys that are so small you could literally have them in your garden.
See you clearly lack the iq to discuss this topic.
How about you take your gun. Take a good look at the barrel end and shoot yourself? How does that sound to you?

Invent and use your own technology to make your life in the woods easier. Anyone can set up a hydroelectric wheel to power basic machines. You might need to grow and sell some produce for the refined components like wire and the such.

Stop Whinging. Start solving problems.

OOOHh of course you live a single cuckshed next to your work without garden and family.
Of course it sounds mad to you to have a pony kek kys

>Give me a gun and a free pass and I would shoot every single one of you spineless, sycophantic subhumans.

t. beta whos never been in a fight in his life before or even held a gun

Le centrist?

more like le not a fucking idiot who has a niggeriqbrain kys you fucking putin dick sucking basementdweller

t. homosex

You just took a figure of speech literally. Are you a 1st gen? Do you parents have old country accents?

>Give me a gun

/thread

>let's allow women into the workforce and leave our boarders open to cheap third world labor
>uh oh why are my wages going down? fuck capitalist!

The corporatists are the real enemies here, not that many can differentiate capitalism from corporatism with how similar they are now.

I agree with you buddy, fuck capitalists.

Is it so hard to believe that he thinks every single human is disgraceful?

You would try and die.

Let me guess, you're black.

you lack so much vitamin d you are like an Aidspatient in his last days. kek what would you do fucking snownigger

>What the fuck is wrong with you cucks?
>In the past one man could feed a whole family and give them a roof.
>Now I can‘t even get a roof alone.
>You are all just bootlicking faggots. You were born to be enslaved by (them). I do t even consider you humans anymore. Give me a gun and a free pass and I would shoot every single one of you spineless, sycophantic subhumans.
>It is because of people like you I cant live a healthy balanced life and have to wagecuck my life away. I hate you so much
What the heck are you so angry about? Remember you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Nuff said? Thanks for listening.

>It is because of people like you I cant live a healthy balanced life and have to wagecuck my life away. I hate you so much
>posts with EU flag

good luck with your severe case of stockholm-downs syndrome

OP is an emotional faggot but fundamentally, he is not wrong