What is Germany good at?

What is Germany good at?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease#Soviet_Cold_War_Characterization_of_U.S._Contributions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sausages

Being invaded by rapefugees

Losing world wars.

You are the Würst.

beating Brazil 7-1

initiating shitstorms

Looking cool

Beating Brazil so bad the police goes on strike

potato

I thought gingers came from Ireland?

Losing world wars.

Nazi Germany was good at pretty much everything. Post-multiculturalism Germany is only good at getting raped by rapefugees.

That's not a ginger, that's a daywalker. Her hair is more auburn than carrot.

Nazi Germany isn't much different from multicultural Germany. Both are fucking losers.

Education, is what I've heard.

I think if she ate less potatoes and lost a hundred lbs, she'd have a lot of potential.

...should I sudoku myself?

How many hours until its out?

not getting shot

Like seven.

Does Sup Forums like German cars?

Destroying their cultural history

4 and 20 minutes.

>naziboos

Glass of juice

You gotta admit, Nazi Germany sucked at winning ground wars in Russia.

>good at pretty much everything
Except winning wars.

Making men question their sexualities.

over-optimistic strategic plans

He said Germany, not Sweden

>Köln

Destroying western civilisation

dude no way lmao

Destroying Europe

please respond

why not? it airs at 22 japanese time, doesn't it?

I like porsche but I don't know many german brands to be honest.

>tfw I'm a Pole
I'm literally shaking right now.

Getting a german car would mean selling an organ and a few more if i have to fix it.

The anime is going to reach the north africa part?

At breeding

I'm just now picking this show up.

So is there any difference between this World War 1 and the real World War One aside from magic, lolis and the fact that they changed the names of all the cities slightly?

but dude 4 hr 20 min is like a huge coincidence right if only it was april 20 at 4:20 am lol

The only country worse than germany at that is japan.
That's how bad they are.

did a drawfag do this? very nice

brewing beer that doesn't taste like donkey piss

lel

Samefag here.

Also I took a quick peek at the manga and it seems completely different. What am I missing here?

If WW2 was based purely on race and country demographics who hypothetically would've won?

>north africa part
there is such a part in the story?

>samefag here
two years of lurking

>If WW2 was based purely on race and country demographics who hypothetically would've won?
China.

Just answer the fucking question.

If Nazy Germany didn't invade Russia, they would win the ww2

The obvious change is the geopolitical situation, but this aside it's basically World War I with slightly better tech.

Manga sticks closer to source material.

Getting fucked

If aunty had been born with bollocks she'd have been uncle.

Creating super efficient ovens.

>Manga sticks closer to source material.
But is the source material better than the anime?

All the big powers from the real WWI are there, there is some changes on tech, strategies and years when things happen but its mostly the same.

The show takes place in the 1920s, years after our WW1 ended.

Wrong.
Lend-Lease already made it impossible to defeat Britain, and once America got involved in the war for real it was all but a foregone conclusion. Even Russia's victory was down to Lend-Lease.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease#Soviet_Cold_War_Characterization_of_U.S._Contributions

Both British and Soviet propaganda emphasize this idea that they both stood alone (see: Churchill's "finest hour" speech) but neither of them were alone during any stage of the war. France was the closest thing to a major power going at it alone, and look how that ended. At every stage in the war, whether left or right, the Germans had to fight against America. A battle they simply could not win because of how gigantic Germany's economy and industry were (bigger than the next four combined). Ironic, considering Hitler underestimated America for being a "mongrelized nation".

Purely looking at the economies behind the war (and there's no weapon more powerful than money), Germany's odds of victory were up there with Japan's odds of victory: slim to none.

Being inferior to Austria.

Cool. I think I could get proper into this.
I like the idea of an ALMOST exact copy

German cars a shit. Same as Ford garbage.
Overhype branded garbage with built-in obsolescence so you are forced to spend money on repairs even if you take proper maintenance and never stress the car.

Toyota for the win. Vehicles with that brand last forever with proper maintenance and have withstood heavy shock and stress like nothing.

not like you can read it anyway

Not that user but the light novel is very detailed (it's thick), there're many more informations than the anime, they didn't make opening and ending for the first episodes because there was already not enough time to include the most important details about the story (a lot was left out in facts), I highly recommend you check the light novel, there's like 1 translated volume so far but the raws were released last week so more translated material might become available within the next few days.

>but neither of them were alone at any stage during the war

Wrong. The battle of Britain was in 1940 before land lease was in effect, as was Churchills speech.

How do you explain the abomination that was Scion?

THE BEST SCIENCE IN THE WORLD!

communicating with horses

Mid-life crisis for most of the management.

I agree, German car makers are resting on their laurels, and they're shitting on us with things like the emissions scandal, yet people still lap them up.

Some technology is slightly more advanced than it used to be in the real war, possibly because it starts a bit later. At the beginning of WW1, air power wasn't really a thing and a lot of time had to be spent on trying to figure out how to even use them. Instead PV now already shows fighter planes as the first iteration of real planes. Although I guess the existence of flying killer lolis is probably a good incentive to prioritize anti air technology.

I'm a bit unsure about the exact chronology of how it developed within the war, but I remember that in the very early stages, air combat basically consisted of people throwing grenades out of their cockpit and the pilot aiming at other planes with a pistol in their hand.

Isn't Germany basically a jihadist state right now? Terrorists doing terror things etc.

What's the difference?

Yes, same with france. Being smug about being multicultural, whilst at the same time constantly being terrified of being blown up or hit by a truck.

So it's like Overlord where the anime is great but the LN is is much more detailed.

Funny since Overlord got a cameo in episode 2

The last good thing about germany are it's medical personell. But i wonder how much longer doctors want to stay in that shithole.

Steeping on the GAS

Whoops, my bad. Ignore that bit then.

Is anime actually this mainstream advertised in real world Japan?

user made a resume of the novels I don't know how much of it its true but it says something about the north africa front and notRommel becoming best friend with Tanya

>le european caliphate

/r/The_Donald pls

>Bavaria
Topkek

Yes, even more so than depicted here.

T-MINUS HOW LONG?

I want to see MUH FAIRY

>but I remember that in the very early stages, air combat basically consisted of people throwing grenades out of their cockpit and the pilot aiming at other planes with a pistol in their hand.
Close, they started with throwing rocks and other random objects, not grenades, though I suppose at least a few pilots would have been imaginative enough to throw a grenade, assuming any ever got issued to pilots. The earliest bombers were basically just pilots throwing sticks of dynamite out of the cockpit, though.

It's as much Sup Forums as it is Sup Forums or reddit's Sup Forumsony

WW1 is an incredibly interesting and brutal War that is far more fascinating than WW2. I recommend Dan Carlin's Hardcore History "Blueprint for Armageddon" podcast that is about WW1, as well as Indy's Great War channel. All is on youtube.

Yes, there are differences. For instance Austro-Hungary and the German empire are a single entity in the anime etc. etc.

Go my child, learn about the terrible majesty of WW1. You will thank me.

Take your reddit elsewhere.

>ww1
>better than ww2
No