i.imgur.com/67wq3zT.jpg
>NE Hama Dec 8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

>HOMSI LIVESTREAM TODAY 10PM Damascus time
youtu.be/JJx5VdRBi40

Devs Dec 14
>Syrian security forces foil terrorist attack in Damascus after dismantling car bomb in Kafr Souseh neighborhood
>Russian air campaign in Syria has largely reached end goal – Peskov
>RuAf launched several airstrikes over Idlib/Hama governorates today, targeting HTS near Abu Dhuhour Military Airport
>SAA, IRGC ready reinforcements for ISIS counter offensive in Al-Mayadeen
>New ISIS video claims Russian troops helped suicide bombers infiltrate Deir Ezzor Airbase in Nov
>Israel will close 2 border crossings in Gaza Strip over security concerns
>Israeli minister; If Hezbollah starts another war with Israel, the Israelis will destroy Lebanon
>Iraqi Security Forces/PMU launch major security op against ISIS to clear Mutaybjiya region located east of Tikrit
>King Salman condemns US decision on Jerusalem
>The Israeli Intelligence Minister invited MBS to visit Israel, become new official mediator in future Palestine peace talks
>KSA backed military coalition to provide logistical, intelligence and training to new W African counter-terrorism G5 Sahel force

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJx5VdRBi40
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/941391997759311874
sofrep.com/96013/southern-syria-faces-uncertainty-us-pulls-funding-anti-assad-militias
cnn.com/2017/12/14/politics/us-f-22-intercept-russian-jets-syria/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vr7A19TPN_k
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-russia-denies-jets-intercepted-us-warplanes-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/941297673965129734
youtube.com/watch?v=OvXlBj80BtM
youtube.com/watch?v=gSVspaXFUEU
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/941304573347745800
instagram.com/palestrinas/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/941399280551636993
archive.is/4kbQP
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/941064639043039237
almasdarnews.com/article/zero-hour-approaches-southeast-idlib-syrian-army-prepares-launch-massive-offensive/
twitter.com/JBWolfsthal/status/941387260506923008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>News and important posts from earlier

S-400 Turkey
Geneva
KSA economic news
Gaza
migrants
Somalia
Saudis going to Africa
ISIS threats
Putin bantz on Saakashvili
Israel invites MBS over
Damascus rebels
Israeli threats to Lebanon
ISIS weapon supply chains
Syria/Leb border open
More money for k*rds
Advance in S Aleppo
Idlib
US Fires flares at RuAf
Golan Heights
SE. Aleppo
N. Syria
Hama
IS attacks
Geneva
nikki haley screeching
US "evidence" on Iran
Iranian reply to US

Live in 10 boys
Get in.

>inb4 lag, coming out of closet, Syrian little girl dying sob stories, reallife meme cringe

What's up m8?

>#Syria #Idlib Syrian Reporter at one of the fronts posted 1 Hour Ago : "In the next hours, the campaign towards Idlib will begin, and all governorate and provinces will participate in it. Isn't this enough to know that Syria is one my friend?" #Hama #Ithriya #Khanasser #Idlib
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/941391997759311874

MEDIA EMPIRE

>In the coming weeks, between 10,000 and 20,000 men in southern Syria will get their last month’s pay from the US government.

>The men are part of the Southern Front, a loose collaboration of dozens of anti-Assad, Western-vetted militias operating in Daraa and Quneitra provinces. For close to four years, they have been paid, armed and directed by the Military Operations Command, or MOC – a US-led support mechanism and weapons bridge operating out of Amman.

>But before the month is out, that support and oversight will end as the US government, under a directive from President Donald Trump, ceases support for Syria’s anti-Assad rebels.

sofrep.com/96013/southern-syria-faces-uncertainty-us-pulls-funding-anti-assad-militias

This is how Suheil Al Hassan will succeed Assad.

>US F-22s intercept Russian jets over Syria, fire warning flares

cnn.com/2017/12/14/politics/us-f-22-intercept-russian-jets-syria/index.html

Post more Mexican cuties.

youtube.com/watch?v=vr7A19TPN_k

>Russia denies jets intercepted by US warplanes in Syria
The Russian Defense Ministry released a statement Thursday denying reports of an alleged “intercept” of Russian Su-25s by US F-22 fighter jets in Syria.

According to the Washington Examiner, the incident initially took place in the Syrian airspace east of the Euphrates river.

“Two F-22 went too close to two Russian jets so we had to use the de-confliction channels,” a CENTCOM official told Sputnik on Thursday. “This is not something extraordinary… It happens sometimes several times a day.”

A US official previously indicated that F-22 fighters fired warning flares to chase Russian Su-25s away from the airspace, however, the Defense Ministry’s statement adds that US jets attempted to interfere in a Russian aircraft mission to provide air cover for a humanitarian aid convoy.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-russia-denies-jets-intercepted-us-warplanes-syria/

>half of Amerisharts will be purged from this shit hole

HHAHHAAHAHHA

Good if true.

no one cares faggot this isnt your blog

If I DC, wait 1 minute tops, I'll be back online, my connection is unstable.
FAQ:
Scuffed audio/video?
It's a laptop webcam and mic, what do you expect. I don't own any other peripherals.
Who are you and why should I care ?
Homsi from /sg/.
What are we talking about?
Syria. History, war, developments, I think.
I'm lurking /sg/ and reading live chat, post anywhere if you have questions.

52% of them.

fyi girls have comfier socks than men

>no more poorfags or redditors

Ok.
>half
Still not enough. But at least it will be some improvement.

I love you Al-Irani!

why not say your "ideas" here ?
Why do you think you have something worth listening to ?

we are not many so I guess concentrating on yt chat will be enough as enough will post interesting questions in /sg/ and those will be forwarded if interesting . Don't get distracted from chat too much and concentrate on doing you

>Implying redditors wont be the ones that pay extra for bandwidth
The dumb fucks are already tricked into paying the site for "gold" in order to reward other posters who think the same way

>>>HOMSI LIVESTREAM TODAY 10PM Damascus time
>make a channel to participate in the chat
What the fuck is this shit?

Is redhead posting welcome here?

My first question is:
>Why the fuck proctologist?
Second:
>Your view on how the Russian intervention prevented the genocide of the minorities (Alevi, Christians, Shia, Yazidi) and your personal attitude towards said minorities.
To keep it easy, refer to me as al-Bolandi.

Thank you, merchants!
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

video is just another medium, so trying it and see wether it works will be interesting.
If it sucks we just stop doing it, duh

We've had him like this years ago and we've enjoyed it. Even baited him into looking out of the window to get him mkhabarated but as you see it didn't work that well..

#BREAKING - #Kurdish whistle-blower Ranj Talabani amongst other local sources reveal Barzani-led #KDP party now releasing #ISIS prisoners and arming them as part of #Kurdish Islamic group "The White Flags" to fight #Iraqi & Coalition forces in #Kirkuk and Tuz Khurmato.

twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/941297673965129734

True. Honestly, if the doomsday scenario all those autists predict will happen actually comes true, I guess I'll just have to go outside more often to save money and maybe actually develope a life.

Sure. Post more brazilian cuties, my collection lacks them it seems.

Absolutely!!!! And Always!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=OvXlBj80BtM
youtube.com/watch?v=gSVspaXFUEU
>Hey

#UPDATE - #KDP Peshmerga commander Islam Chali confirms KDP support for #Kurdish Islamist group "The White Flags" which has reintegrated members of #ISIS into it's forces that have attacked both #Kirkuk and Tuz Khurmato cities leading to ISF reinforcements to combat them.

twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/941304573347745800

oh gosh

When is Homsi going to get his stream going?

I'm here.

i join these threads because i'm in love with megumin desu

big piles if true

Live now.

Alright guys, I hate to break it to you, but I think Homsi was Mossaded.

ahhhh its live

It's habbenin.

You've changed a lot 7mar, see

whoohoo. this ride will never end
allah akbar, al mawt la amriika, al mawt la israel...

>closed windows

wtf are those sounds????

hold me

>Dat audio quality from Homsi.

>those sounds in the background

>Sure. Post more brazilian cuties, my collection lacks them it seems.
Got an instagram account for you.
instagram.com/palestrinas/
got u senpai

thank you

I can't take it anymore!

29 people watching you homsi

>pronouncing it as es gee and not at Is Gay

>THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF THE UNITED SHARTS OF AMERICA

>#Syria #Damascus Beit Jinn Axis : The only areas reported to be captured today by the #SAA & Allied Groups is Al Baydah Hill near Maghr Al-Meir and they say Mazra'at al Najar is under fire control.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/941399280551636993

نايس انكليش يا ايري

Fuck this shit.
Go out and find some qts.

>a literal poo will end the reign of Amerimutts on Sup Forums
JUST

Is homsi only reading the youtube chat or on the 4chins too?
Im not falling for jewtubes tricks

هههه اهلا

yes

We know it's not an Arab country, Ba'athists may write it in the Constitution, but it's clear to me at least.

He read something from the thread already but I think he said he'll mostly read the YT chat

Either make a throwaway account (why dont you have one already??) or if you have a good question we can copy-paste it to YT

he said he monitore both

they look dominican

>Lindsey Grahm salivates for war with Norks
>“I would say there’s a three in 10 chance we use the military option,” Graham predicted in an interview. If the North Koreans conduct an additional test of a nuclear bomb—their seventh—“I would say 70 percent.”
>Graham said that the issue of North Korea came up during a round of golf he played with the president on Sunday. “It comes up all the time,” he said.
>Graham says Trump “has 100 percent made up his mind that he’s not gonna let Kim Jong Un break out,” which Graham defined as achieving the capacity to “marry up a missile and a nuclear warhead that can hit America effectively.”
>“I am literally willing to put hundreds of thousands of people at risk..to prevent North Korea from being a nuclear power
Article goes on to smear Iran too

archive.is/4kbQP

>#BREAKING - #Iraqi #PMU reinforcements arrive to Tuz Khurmato to combat #Kurdish Islamic group "The White Flag" led by pro-Barzani KDP Assi Qawali, currently working with remains of #ISIS to attack Tuz Khurmato. PMU deployment a response to White Flags shelling of the city.

twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/941064639043039237

Remember guys, Kurds are based and white! They totally are not using former ISIS fighters to destabilize Iraq.

jewtube only. you dont have to sign in or anything. but if u dont sign in u cant comment ( so u will be like me )

GO HOMSI, FLOW LIKE THE EUPHRATES (which is what they said about plato or socrates, u get the point)

reminder most sharts on pol look like this

Np m8

I hope he concentrates on yt chat i will forward interesting questions from here if he doesn't address them, so just post 'em here

Nato armed again islamic terrorists

Ready to get drafted americuck?

>الشب ذو الاصول الفينيقية

this Huron has a thing for black chicks no bully

>Zero hour approaches southeast Idlib as the Syrian Army prepares to launch massive offensive
BEIRUT, LEBANON (9:55 P.M.) – Zero hour is quickly approaching the southeastern countryside of the Idlib Governorate as the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) special forces prepare to launch their long-awaited offensive to capture the Abu Dhuhour Military Airport.

Led by the Al-Taha and Tarmeeh groups of the Tiger Forces, the Syrian Arab Army is planning to storm several axes in southeast Aleppo and northeast Hama.

With their allies from the 4th Division and Republican Guard already attacking northeast Hama and southeast Aleppo, the addition of the Tiger Forces should provide a major boost for the government units.

As previously stated, the goal is capture the Abu Dhuhour Military Airport; however, the Tiger Forces may choose to continue their assault until they reach the southwestern countryside of Aleppo.

At this point, it is too early to predict their future operation after the Abu Dhuhour Airport offensive.
almasdarnews.com/article/zero-hour-approaches-southeast-idlib-syrian-army-prepares-launch-massive-offensive/

>it's a US performs blowback and doesnt learn any mistakes from it
WHAT COULD GO POSSIBLY WRONG?

What did he mean by this?

>moZZZlems
at least respect those you live with you utter faggot

gay hans on suicide watch

>twitter.com/JBWolfsthal/status/941387260506923008

War before Christmas. I'm so fucking hard right now.

Thank you m16!

Probally how Suheil feels right now

how large is the fsa force controlling idlib and how big is the saa force preparing to invade ?

ready and loaded

>Homsi: Yes, WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIT.

>nobody else replied to this relatively big news
the fuck?

Isn't Southfront just Russian propaganda?

>Seoul and Tokyo will be nuked in the coming months
Good