Refugees are cowards

>able bodied people, esp men
>leaving country of birth en masse
>not fighting/standing up for their country or beliefs
>flee to foreign countries for gibs
>try to change their host country to cater to/be more like the country they fled

seriously, what kind of self respecting person doesn't stand up and fight for their nation? They claim to love their culture/religion, yet they flee the heart and homeland in order to push their garbage on another nation. It's no surprise soy boys and leftists love refugees, they're just as cucked, just as destructive and just as detrimental to the homes they were born and raised in. Chances are if strife broke out in the west the soy boys would emulate their heroes and become the next wave of refugees first chance they got

No they aren't, it's called colonization

their nations are so politically and economically fucked that it would take generations to make them livable. Why face a lifetime of poverty and danger when they can simply move to a better country?

If I was in their situation I would do the same, it's the best way to improve your life with the resources you have.

If U lived in a shithole and someone from George Soros' OPEN SOCIETY NGO came by and offered U the good life in Europe, with help toward getting there and instructions--in your native language--on what to do and how 2 get welfare once there and Merkel was saying JA, Come in zee here! what would U do?

Blame the faggy Europeans who tongue clean their scrotums.

I said this to my cuck friend and he said "how would they even know who to fight for there's so many different factions"

Veterans who fought and risked their life for their country supporting fighting age men fleeing their home and families always blows my mind

Your friend is truly an expert.

>no response

The US will ensure that third world countries will stay like that, they will either put in corrupt politicians who are puppets to the US or bomb them.

There will be nowhere to go unless the US stops policing the world.

Says the faggot living in a 60% white country with 11 million illegals that gets called racist for wearing a red hat

YOU MEAN LIKE THE AMERIKEKS LEAVING RIGHT NOW.

Where are the real American tough men during every black riot? Hiding inside their 1 million dollar houses praying to Jewish god for Jamal to skip their house?

They’re just going to fuck our countries up too. If they keep doing this, eventually there will be nowhere to run.

you weak faggot. What about the men who built America? it would've been easier to stay in europe, but they still came here and built a country from scratch. The hard part is over for these people. If you have any honor, you would keep your ancestors accomplishments alive. Another thing, These men are all depressed and they can't get jobs (they dont try) or girlfriends (whites race mix less than any other group, and its mostly men migrating). They have nothing to live for besides consuming Goychow, and Goy films. Just stop being a weak little cuck.

Brrown people have not built any great civilizations for the past 1000 years

because (((they))) want them to.
Go back to Plebbit

i totally agree. Hell, most of them ain't even coming from warzones.
And they want gibs, obviously, they sperg out when something doesn't go their way, and look at the targets they pick to vent their soyboy anger on : women, especially women vs . large groups of their men.
Pathetic, not long for this world. Sad!

>Why aren't you trying to stop this from happening stupid amerimutt?
We are faggot. Why do you think we're here.

They have never built anything other than mudhutss and aids

This is what happens when fake nations are maintained no one has any feeling of allegiance to a state that doesn't represent it.

So it's no problem for them to leave, no allegiance to the state, their homes and lively hoods destroyed, Europe openly offering settlement it is lands who wouldn't take the option

Immigrant haters are the most delusional idiots whether you like to believe or not their brains work the same as ours the software might be different but the hardware for the most part is the same

Think of it in terms of self interest and it makes sense being principled means being delusional that idea that vision you have of things isn't real and hasn't taken in to account enough of reality

The option you are really contemplating is killing the ones here and locking of the continent both of which are too absurd to be practically applied

Despite what the fear mongers are saying you'll be fine

I live in a shithole too and i can go wherever i want
yet im still here
your point is invalid

>Despite what the fear mongers are saying you'll be fine
Yes goy you will be completly fine
There are no terror attacks happening in the west, there isnt a rape epidemic and there is certainly not a wave of acid attacks either

What that? a crisis with insufficient funds for the massive gibs we must give out? no ofc not!
Healthcare costs are going up? must be all that aging population goy, nothing to do with the new arrivals.

Now pay taxes and work like a good goy

/thread

HONOR.

HONOR, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS?

sorry but i dont even understand the message of your shilling. try again next time faggot.

and no, i would never migrate en masse with other violent rapists and terrorists to another continent where I and my future children will be inevitably genocided in the backlash of natives.

No, you got it all wrong. The cowards are welcoming them.

They are cowards
and so are you

1795, the downfall of Poland
First thing that we do? Uprising
Second thing? Hundreds of thousands of able bodied poles join Napoleon and his army
7 years later Napoleon, as a reward for our help, creates the Duchy of Warsaw

So please, stop bullshitting me.

Blown out if proportion purposefully in order to destract you from thw real issues

How many people die from car accidents, heart acts, are suffering from dementia, are killed by guns in the US every year Migrants crimes pale in comparison and you cannot live with the fact that by enlarge they are peaceful

You assume they're leaving war zones. Most are not from Syria and are seeking shekels and loose white women.

>People getting killed in accidents is somehow related to migrants coming in and taking over/destroying society
How on earth did you come to the conclusion that these two should be compared?

>that by enlarge they are peaceful
Im not english and its my third language and even i know thats incorrect.
Your grammar is as flawed as your logic

I would never go to battle for my country. Giving your life for something is the ultimate form of cuckoldry

sounds like new worlders in the americas desu

>"home of the brave"

They are just acting in their rational self interest, unfortunately it comes at the expense of those living in western countries.

Western society has a hard time recognizing or accepting what is in their best interest.

Then do something about it. Get in here, Euros.

These people are not "refugees".
These are economic migrants.
If you lived in a shit hole 3rd world country, would you leave and move to another country where they will pay you $1500 a month for bring there and $600 a month for every turd of a child you can shit out?
The host countries have been brainwashed into thinking that not having children is a good thing and that being replaced by a foreign invader is also good.
This is how Europe falls.

If all the willing men leave those countries, they will never develop properly or without considerable international intervention. Promoting global migration is akin to declaring war on every nation. Destroy the ones left behind, fundamentally change the ones being populated forever, in situations the world is weaker because of it.

Importing 3rd world immigrants also implies importing 3rd world problems.
My dead grandpa always used to tell me this.