Vladimir Putin: Donald and I are on first name terms

news.sky.com/story/vladimir-putin-donald-and-i-are-on-first-name-terms-11170546

When will Sup Forums admit it god duped by former KGB agent???

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/national-security/donald-trump-pursues-vladimir-putin-russian-election-hacking/
youtube.com/watch?v=k2TVVBETlKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ukraine
Lmao you fucking kike

Stop abusing Ukrain you fucking 56% obese shit.

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/national-security/donald-trump-pursues-vladimir-putin-russian-election-hacking/

republicans are traitors

The bear will leave its cave forever

>When will Sup Forums admit it god duped by former KGB agent???
You mean that a former KGB agent got duped by a former housing mogu and -reality TV star.

Trumptards have their heads so deep in the sand it's pathetic. It would be one thing if they admitted to being aligned with Putin, but they can't even do that, they plug up their ears and close their eyes and go "la la la" every time Trump and Putin praise each other and openly admit to being friends.

Way better than being with sandnigger kings and kangz on full title terms

>Putin now how the power to say he's friends with presidents to discredit

Americans are so fucking stupid, I hope they all get wiped out soon.

it even goes way farther than that. trumptards are terrible scum

1 year down and you retards still can't prove he's a Russian shill.

Whereas proof has been found regarding Hillary Clinton scheming with Russia. Left always projects.

>no goy, don't be friends with other White Christians, kill each-other , let muslims, mexicans & niggers come into your countries so they can destroy you forever

Maybe you should get evidence instead of sperging out.

"Tell Vladimir that after the election I’ll have more flexibility"

Yep, Trump has yet to sell Russia nuclear material like the democrats have.

how can you not support Trumps impeachment when its so obvious he is under Vladimir's control

wow, it's almost like they're ideologically similar and thus like each other

tets

>world leaders shouldn't be friends
The absolute state of democrats AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Russians
>Slavs
>white

>implying being aligned with Putin is bad
>implying the leaders of the world's two most powerful nuclear superpowers being friends is bad

Trump TALKS to Putin???????????

um wtf? I M P E E C H E

Crimea Russian clay, etc.

i am almost certain putin is using drumpf to create as much disruption inside the us as posible

the fucker is handing turkey to russia, so, its working

Glad there's some common sense here.

It's more likely that trumps relationship with Kushner is why he's riding Israeli dick. Trump seems to trust jews for some reason

>Vladimir
3 syllables
>Putin
1 syllable

Seems awfully impractical. I call fake news

Nibba idgaf if we're friendly with russia

REEEEEE
IF THE USA AND RUSSIA GET ALONG HOW CAN WE HAVE A WAR TO COVER UP OUR CRIMES?!?!

Can putin even speak English?

lmao vodkanigger ajitprop is perpetually kek'd. ukroid life!

iirc he can quite well, but never does because think- would the POTUS go around talking in Russian?

Last time I checked, Putin didnt let illegals or terrorists into our country. The Democrats did.

Shut the fuck up amerimutt

He can, and he sounds very funny in English because his voice goes from kinda monotone and straightforward to high-pitched.

Fake and gay
That's not how Putin talks at all, he's very formal and distant to the point of autismo

Never. They are brainlets of the highest magnitude who cannot admit President Trump is beholden to his financial cuck masters

>tfw don and vlad are besties

Good.
America and Russia are not enemies.

Donald and Vladmir Sittin' in some pee.
>F-U-C-K-I-N-G

Fuck off, Shekelstein.

He let them into his country.

Why are liberals so angry at the US and Russia being on good terms? I for one am happy to hear it since i'd like to avoid a war if at all possible.

vlad the "impaler" and donald the "pussy grabber",
think they trade stories about all the young girls' lives they've ruined?

Holy shit! They wife swap?

youtube.com/watch?v=k2TVVBETlKs

its so cringy you dumb niggers shill that. meanwhile, russians are killing blonde eyed white men in ukraine.

>Ukrainian faggot
Kill yourself. We want good relations with Russia. Only globalist kikes pretend that this is a bad thing or evidence that Trump is owned by Russia.

A MAJOR REASON WE VOTED FOR HIM IS BECAUSE WE'RE SICK OF GLOBALISTS TRYING TO PUSH FOR WAR WITH RUSSIA.

oh no...Trump is talking with another
Send him to jail for life
HAHAHAHAHA

Lol buddy get your own country in order and get rid of Poro, then maybe we can talk. Until then you are basically controlled by a Cabal of Jews

> siding with with Ukrainian (((nationalists)))) who want to instill the (((petrodollar)))

>sky
Disney*

why is brazil spouting off about world politics

you are lacking in penis size and relevance

all these two do is ensure the whole world lives in poverty so they can build armies that both of them of too big of pussies to use

Trump, Putin, Farage and Abe bffs. Building walls and friendships. Make the world great again!

Crimea river ukraine fag

SURPRISES NO ONE AS TRUMP STILL CAN'T OPEN A HOTEL IN RUSSIA

Hohol hohol go away
You're a nigger and you're gay

>on first name terms
lewd

I think that they are even in ‘master-slave’ relationship

I've always supported Putin.

He just said it create more chaos in the usa, the absolute madman

>mutt doesn't like kike when his president sucks kike cock daily

>OMG TRUMP IS FRIENDS WITH THE ONE OTHER MAN ON THE PLANET WITH THE POWER TO ANNIHILATE THE US WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS
>OMG SO BAD
Bunch of Moshe just want to bomb iran and start WW3 for benefit of Israel. Not any more.

When will you admit that you're a massive faggot who talks bollocks all the time

Russia has been very well behaved lately. I'm glad Russian and US are getting along. Less problems for everyone. иди нaхyй yкpaинcкaя шлюхa блять

the one thing russians actually did was get the amerilards with wikileaks
they got them good with wikileaks, so good that the democrats are still shitting their pants trying to program the sheep about ebil russia
shut the fuck up, democrats

Watchu looking at whiteboi?

Why do leftists insist that being on friendly terms with the only other superpower is a bad thing?