Just picked this up at a bookstore today. What am I in for Sup Forums?

Just picked this up at a bookstore today. What am I in for Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlersMeinKampf-CompleteAudioBookMp3
skrewdriver.net/eindex.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

An amazing book by the greatest man of the 20th century

Are you ready to become a meme connoisseur?

Interesting read, a little rambly at times but not too bad. Gives pretty good insight into his views on wider societal issues. Jews are really only mentioned by name a few times in any great detail. Overall a decent read.

a sermon of hate, and the thoughts of a demon that walked the earth in human form for awhile.

Nice bait faggot

Didn't know you could find it in a bookstore

If it isn't the Ford edition then you've bought the wrong one.

>LE EBIN EDGLORD BOOK

LEELELELELELELELELELELELELE XDDXDXDXDXXDXDXDXDXDXDX

EPIC
P
I
C

why dont you kill yourself, nazi scum

boredom and skimming.

>Implying everyone who reads a book agrees with the author.

Found it at a library bookstore actually.

The truth

Side note, I gave my copy to my Irish buddy before he went to jail. He took it with him. He almost started a race riot in the prison. kek.

>What am I in for Sup Forums?
Expect a blog ran by an average Sup Forumsac in book form.

>things that never happened

Enlightenment and purpose

how about you kill yourself, commie scum

From what I've been reading through so far, much of it songs true today. Especially the part about the press being lying Jews about everything and selling out the German people for globalization (the league of nations). Interesting how many parallels you can make with today's political climate

Oh it happened. He had a 6 month stint in a medium security prison before he had to go back to court to see if he would get 5 years in Maximum. I gave him the book 1 week before his sentencing. He was already racist, but couldn't articulate it.
On his 5th month there was an incident involving him and another black inmate. They banged out and then they went on lockdown, I know because I went to visit.
Another guy I know had just gone in for a couple months as well for drunk driving and he was scared shitless he said because some fat Irish fuck was trying to get people organize for a race riot and the white gang in the prison was distributing shanks to white people and threatening them with the "with us or against us" shpeel.

You think it's a coincidence they're making a TV show praising Weimar Germany? (((They))) are well aware that they're living in their end times.

Low quality bait from a chamberkike

>shpeel

Jail time.

Jewish vernacular is pretty popular in my region, despite us not actually having all that many Jews. Blame Hollywood I suppose.

a very boring book

A very insightful look at human psychology and the human condition. The dude was on point whether you agree with his politics or not

Just stick to Harry Potter
>flag
Koran*

trips of truth

what version did you get? the jewed one or the non jewed one?

50% crazy 50% brilliant.

moron

A white future.

lots of good audio books here free and much more, only for the adept however
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists

butthurt art student thinks his failure at life is (((their))) fault, he did basically the same thing that sjws and other libtards do nowadays

ramblings of a manlet

when will they

Shoulda got the Stalag edition. You are reading the cuck version that was translated by Americans after the war and sold in stores. It's purposely translated shitty, and rambles way too much, on purpose, to make Hitler look like an unhinged idiot.

Stalag edition was translated by the Nazis, and given to English prisoners of war. They also planned to spread the book around the UK after they (never did) conquered England. It's the pure, correctly translated version, and shows Hitler to be pretty sharp. Ruthless and evil, but his sharp.

This
I got halfway trough the book, before I realized that I didn't remember what he has said on the previous page. Ironic, as he mentions how many people read, but are not well read

archive.org/details/AdolfHitlersMeinKampf-CompleteAudioBookMp3

boring and obvious read, you'll learn nothing new
read this instead if you want to understand the true essence of things

Everyone on Sup Forums needs to read it before posting anything else here. It explains everything better than I can in a 2000 character shitpost. Link to an English version below.

skrewdriver.net/eindex.html

anyone read Evola's 'ride the tiger'? would you reccomend?