What would you advice someone who has no diploma at age 23 ?

I'm a 23 years old who used to be NEET after being depressed due to failing college (med).

I want to succeed and build a family, but I feel lost. My parents don't give a shit either. I'm pursuing a nursing degree, making me miserable.

I'm lost Sup Forums. I want to make the white race better, but it seems i'm fucked everywhere i look.

there are plenty of career choices that dont require a degree
look into trade jobs

Get a trade.

Come on dude, don’t be a nurse, it will force you into beta mindset for the rest of your life while you watch all the doctors get laid. THATS why you’re depressed.

What else are you good at? Pick a fucking alpha career. One you’d be proud to tell people about. Don’t give up and be a nurse.

What do your friends and family tell you you’re good at OP? Don’t be a fag and say you don’t have friends or family. What have you been complimented on alot? Go and pursue that thing.

Life goes on. And if you don't know what to do with your life, then just do ANYTHING that at least pays you money.

Lot's of luck, you will need it.

Nursing is for fat bitches and faggots. Get a job using your hands, like carpentry or masonry and work for a living.

Invest all your money in crypto. Put your life savings on REQ and enjoy being rich by 2019

This is the problem with video games.

This right here.

People get into their twenties and have no idea what they’re good at or who they are. They don’t have to face boredom or take a look at themselves.

Stop jerking it and focus.

>What would you advice someone who has no diploma at age 23 ?
Get your diploma.

Quit uni and work some crap jobs.

Where are your parents? They should be helping you here.

Find something interesting to do. Last I heard Bill Gates has no diploma.

You failed MED school? Just asking, don't really understand what you mean. I want to do pre med in a year or so. I already have a diploma in econ though.

Je me pose la question, pourquoi tu te sens redevable envers la race blanche ?

Start making meth and go full Breaking Bad.

Drop the nursing bullshit. That's why you are depressed.

Get a mans job as a dock worker, warehouse, construction, mining, oil, or something. Work that job and save your money while you continue to meet people, post here, learn new things, etc and you will find your direction.

23, what? You're a kid. Become a plumber.

>Not trying to find solutions for the white race in 2017

Get an entry level IT helpdesk job then work your way up. I did that at 25 and 3 years later I'm making double what I started on.

You are 23. Calm down. Learn to program. Make your own money.

this

Lower your daiting standards to get you back into the habit

Stop jerking off

In france med school it's just after highschool to get to the second years you have to take a test with a low sucess rate.
It's very difficult and if you didn't had a very good gpa you won't succeed but in France they dont want to put selection before the test so a lot of people go try it and fail miserably like op

work 20-30hours a week while doing a degree
just start asap

Stop your degree and find something else like everyone says.

Fait des tests de personnalités et trouve une autre branche.

Tu vis où ? Vivre dans un endroit de merde, ça aide pas aussi.

Trouve des solutions pour toi plutôt que de cherche à sauver une race. Etre reconnaissants envers nos aïeux d'avoir bâtit un pays prospère, d'accord mais si t'es tombé dans le meme de sauver la white race, pas étonnant que tu sois sur Sup Forums demander des conseils sur comment mener ta vie qui se barre en couille.

Literally get a job and/or do anything useful with your time. Depression is a meme. Eventually you may or may not feel different, if not try something else.

Agreed. Learn to be a plumber, they command $200/ hour around here. Welding school pays off too. There is a serious shortage of skilled tradesmen in this country- is it any wonder? We have an entire generation of soyboys who don't know how to hold a hammer.

Move to texas

join the military

i don't know about France but in the US you get good benefits even for just 4 years plus you can get some unique training and real world experience.

get a cool job in military intelligence so you can get a top secret security clearance and specialized technical training

Well I mean it's kind of the same here from my understanding of it. I've just started studying and learning about the process. You basically have to take a bunch of college level classes in Biology, Chemistry, Organic, Physics (pre-med courses as they call them), do really well, and then take the MCAT (Medical college admissions test) to get into schools.

How tf do you work 20-30hrs a week while doing a degree, I'm doing my master and working 10hrs a week and it's fucking hard to combine both

Sans pour autant l'imaginer ainsi, réfléchir à des solutions pour faire avancer des idées pro blanches je vois pas en quoi c'est une mauvaise chose? Bien entendu le changement principal vient de l'individu, mais rien n'est plus fédérateur que de penser à un objectif global. Et je suis pas l'op, newfag

go to trade school

Get out of nursing. Major in something men do.

Major in an engineering discipline. If you can't handle sciences, then try business administration, finance, economics, accounting, etc.

If you meet the height and weight requirements, then join the military.

As long as you get your shit together in the next couple of years, you're golden. After 30, it's pretty much a lost cause.

>t. 39 year old neet

Pretentious post

Because it is this way in Burgerland, the rest of the world must be the same.

Go back to college for business.

Any idiot can do it.

You can:
1) Join the military
2) Do research about a trade job in demand in your area and take that. Even if you hate it, it will provide money.
3) Pursue any talents you have that normies may not. If you can do computer repair try to do that, for example.
4) Budget yourself strictly. Allocate fun money, food money, necessities and so on. Also allocate money for emergencies and for investment
5) Play the stocks when you've got some spare dough. Alternatively do cryptocurrencies. It's a massive bubble right now.

Good luck user. Keep your white chin up.

Non mais déjà c'est quoi cette histoire de race blanche. Personne avant il y a quelques années n'a jamais pensé à l'avenir de la race blanche en dehors de son propre pays. Mes ancêtres se sont battu pour leur pays, leur religion et éventuellement leur idées mais pas pour protéger des slovaques ou des finlandais sous prétexte qu'ils ont la même couleur de peau.

Yeah don't do that unless you want to be stuck working minimal wage in a rapidly dwindling low-skill job market until the rest of your life.

A fucking shill thread.
>1 post by this ID

SAGE

kill yourself

Get a trade surrender monkey.

If you killed yourself you would improve the genetic quality of the white race.

BEN TABARNAK REGARDE A VENIR AU QUEBEC, LE FUTUR FRANCAIS, C'EST ICI PAS EN FRANCE CRISS!

It saddens me if this is true. Faggots are actually trying to help here. Mostly. To take advantage of the kindness of Sup Forums, which is pretty rare, is very low.

Explore homesteading and see if you can come up with a profitable operation. I quit doing consulting full time and I’m doing it part time, to allow more time for homesteading. It works well. My health, mentally and physically has dramatically improved. I hope to do it full time one day.

This. Video games and the Internet destroyed a generation. If you millennials don't need it to live, don't buy it until you have the means.

Anything in engineering mate literally anything

Nursing is a decent career. Are you seriously recommending he not take it because the doctors will fuck in front of him? What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Personne avant il y a quelques années n'a jamais pensé à l'avenir de la race blanche en dehors de son propre pays.
Lol @ l'éducation kasher de ton trou de merde.

Join the French Military, get a skill not just fucking grunt...Had a friend in the Chairforce that became a PMC with Lockheed Martin in Afghanistan, all he did was set up Surveillance Balloons at FOBs, he was there for 3 months and made $250,000. He still does it and is only gone for a few months, comes back and pretty much chills on his $200,000 to $300,000 a year. War PAYS!

I'm 23 and a couple of weeks back i was just like you. I was a neet, spending all my days at home. I had no goals, motivation in life and i was depressed as fuck. I seriously was considering suicide because i couldn't take it no more. Now couple of weeks later i have a really nice job in an insurance company, earning 19K a year and i'm currently achieving small goals such as my driving license. Believe it or not, but life can turn really quick into the opposite direction, no matter how dark the place is you're in right now.

cousins ont des problèmes

Go to school and get a degree. I didn’t graduate till 28 and now I’m making 80k as a financial analyst.

Don’t get me wrong I hate my job and everyone I work with and think about sucide a lot, but my parents sure are proud. Fuck them.

No fucking diploma. Are you serious?

Get a GED, then get a trade job. I recommend HVAC.The robots aren't gonna be good at that.

Il y a quelques années on était pas sur le point de se faire remplacer par des Obono en Europe.

14/18, les guerres de religions et les luttes sociales c'est terminé.

He'll be 27 at the earliest by the time his apprenticeship runs out and competing against 19-20 year olds in a market that's also seen better times (i've met a shitton of older unemployed mechanics and CAD techs when i did my engineering degree who said entering the tech industry without at least a BcS was the worst idea they had)
Getting an apprenticeship later in life is a waste of time

kek

literally just get your ged and go to school to get a trade. I work in aircraft maintenance. I paid off my 45k school debt in 3 years. I couldve done it in 2 if i didnt fuck off with my money the first year.

Video games?! Get the fuck outta here....plenty of grown working ppl enjoy video games alongside productive lives. Quit offloading responsibility on everything else.

or be a vet and slay milfs all day after saving their pooches

Ask your jobcentre for an apprenticeship. I grew up in Germany and German apprenticeship is pretty based.

>Jobcentre

we dont have that shit

How did you manage to be a financial analyst if you hate it? I am not able to learn something that I hate.

FFS Learn to code! If you have any proclivity for that at all. Go here: www.codecademy.com for an easy start

Il a raison, attardé.
La race blanche c'est une grosse blague.
Depuis les celtes le commerce et les relations amicales existent avec des shitskins des 4 coins du monde
La guerre à travers l'histoire c'est un truc politique entre des leaders, ça a jamais été motivé par des considérations de race ou de sauvegarde de la race, c'est un truc de nazi avec 3 points de QI ça

Même si tout le monde à travers l'histoire a été à peu près d'accord pour qualifier les africains d'inférieur etc... c'est pas pour autant que les blancos se sont considérés comme frères parce qu'ils étaient blancos

Go prendre des cours d'histoire

fake news
alot of trade jobs EASILY make over 60k a year

Lmao... yeah whatever dude. Would Trump be a nurse? No. Nursing has an “i give up” quality about it and it’s for women. Men are doctors.

even if you dont get a trade, get your fucking ged, quit doing drugs if you do them and go work for a temp service if they have something like that in baguetteland. When i did, i walked in with my info. told them when i would like to work and i walked out of there with a $9/hr job with a guaranteed 40+hr workweek in less than an hour. its not great but its better than NEET status

I too am a financial annalist. A CFA Charterholder in fact. And I fucking hate it. It's literally soul crushing and the bots are already better than us.

Fuck off moktar.

Started as a staff accountant and worked my way up. Just started as an analyst so it could easily go south and I’ll be out on my ass.

Studying finance and accounting was fun. Practicing it sucks and the worst part is working with fags, Jews and women. The people are just awful.

I'm 24 and just now going for my AS. I feel fucking horrible about it. I'll be in my 30's when I get my DPT. I don't have a drivers license either. I kick myself every single day for not controlling my depression earlier in life. I just figure that I'm at least doing SOMETHING, rather than nothing.

Stop being a fucking crybaby faggot and just go out there and make it, you fucking beta whiner.

>sees OP's flag

I'm 23 and on the brink of failing college.
The only way to restore my honor is to kms, otherwise i will become a wageslave living on the shitty outskirts of a major city

>t.Algerian "intellectual"

You don't belong here mohamed

L'armée mon garçon !

( attention : risque de mourir pour les sales youpins dans leur désert de merde)

Uh, trade jobs are literally the exact opposite of low-skill.

Relation commerciale n'égale pas relation amicale. T'es sûrement un putain de juif puant pour sortir des inepties semblables.
>Hello, fellow white.

Working seasonal high-hazard jobs in Alaskan oil drilling maybe but not on average. Sup Forums doesn't know shit about the actual jobs situation and average salaries on various educational levels and since you sound like an anxious neet i can only advise you to never ever get career advice here

Ta gueule, Kevin.

I've done this in 2008 it kinda sucked but at least it made me grow up.

>the bots are already better than us.
So the automatization is not just a meme.

Have you ever looked into how much a plumber makes? And that's an industry full of retards. A smart plumber can seriously bank. Those kinds of trades do well because they don't have the same competition from women that white collar jobs do.

Ouais!
L'arabic est une belle langue. Je suis heureux de contempler ça!

Wow nigger sick burn

White female? Make babies please.

Business wise: find your passion and build a business around it. Internet enables you in a massive way. Work towards PASSIVE INCOME STREAMS

Mais montre moi une preuve de racisme étatique dans les fondements de notre civilisation alors, connard.

>Go prendre des cours d'histoire
>Muh low Iq nazi
>white race is a joke
Je sais pas si je hais plus les envahisseurs ou les personnes qui tiennent ce genre de discours face à la situation

>hating your job
I seriously hope this is a temporary phase, find something better ASAP or you'll unironically actually commit suicide sooner or later. At least it pays decently, so you can take your time.

>L'arabic

huehuehuehue

You're not going to have a family unless you married your high school sweetheart before you turned 21. Sorry to break this to you, but the "start a family" boat has already left you behind.

If you're over six feet tall, get fit and become a Tinder gigolo. It doesn't pay well, but you can usually squeeze enough money out of your dates to keep a smartphone bill paid, and you won't have to worry about food, shelter, or getting laid.

Otherwise, pick the thing you have the biggest autistic obsession with, and practice until you git gud enough to get paid to do it. Honestly you're kinda fucked and will probably starve to death if you aren't black enough to get a welfare check, but that's just how life goes when you miss the boat.

>huh monkey can't even use google trad well
Please fuck off if you don't want to contribute

you fucked up, to old to lern a Handwerk.
just go kys.

I have diploma and i'm just as miserable, if that helps you...

et non c'est pas une invitation de venir ici, reste chez toi, merci
honhonhon