They spray chemtrails and then nanobots fall in the rain...

They spray chemtrails and then nanobots fall in the rain. You ingest the nanobots by drinking the water or they can even be absorbed through your skin. This isn't even being orchestrated by humans. Super AI has existed since at least as far back as the 70s and we are in the final stages of assimilation now. 90% of your thoughts are not your own.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lo7Pf37tMpw&t=1145s
patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5003186.PN.&OS=PN/5003186&RS=PN/5003186
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neat

nano if true

Better stop caring about the impending race car then.

Forgot to mention
> muh flouride

Hy do I believe you.

I want to believe you because it removes the responsibility of my shorty life and all my fuckups from me and onto some external conspiracy.

I wish this were true.

I missed my calculus final today because I woke up at 2 am and couldn't get back to sleep.

The reason? I don't have a bed. I just sleep on the floor. I can never sleep and have back problems because of it.

I should really apply for welfare or social housing so that I can live in an environment that is actually livable.

But when I dropped our of high school initially this one chick was mad at me. She said "what so he's just going to end up on welfare so we all have to pay for him because he doesn't want to go to school?"

Fuck that bitch. I'm never going on welfare even if it holds me back. I'll take calculus again next semester and hopefully I will have found a place to sleep by then that's not my mom's kitchen floor.

I might even be more successful if I lived in a tent.

Nanomachines?

Here you go niggers. This is proof of what OP is talking about. change your life completely.

youtube.com/watch?v=lo7Pf37tMpw&t=1145s

If a higher power was controlling my thoughts I wouldnt be the waste of human resource that I am.

Thats silly. By being a waste of human resources you are fulfilling the role the elites have for you, that is to be a spec in the masses who consumes and then dies.

yeah I consume by spending (((their))) welfare checks, real fulfilling role I have

Take it to /X/

Or your therapist

yes. dont you know that money is completely meaningless and arbitrary. (((they))) control you through spending and comsuming (((their goods)))

OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA
you cant be serious these are vapor trails from air liners
you need to go outside and get some fresh air

Thats exactly what one should not do. See

I'm glad more people are noticing the skies looking so weird. It's messed up how normalized people are getting to it. Skies did not look like this five years ago.

No, this topic is politically incorrect and it affects us all.

Better cut them out with a knife, otherwise they'll drive you into debt or something.

It's not nanobots, it's aluminum oxide among other things. Here's a link to one of the patents.
>A method of reducing atmospheric warming due to the greenhouse effect resulting from a layer of gases in the atmosphere which absorb strongly near infrared wavelength radiation, comprising the step of dispersing tiny particles of a material within the gases' layer, the particle material characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity or reflectivity, in that said material has high emissivities with respect to radiation in the visible and far infrared wavelength spectra, and low emissivity in the near infrared wavelength spectrum, whereby said tiny particles provide a means for converting infrared heat energy into far infrared radiation which is radiated into space.
>The method of claim 1 wherein said material comprises aluminum oxide
patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5003186.PN.&OS=PN/5003186&RS=PN/5003186

Interesting video. It'd be better if it were divided into parts instead of one long video.

Lmao

It's true. But the payload is more like nano wires that grow like a fungus.

why should it matter ? We got plenty of beer and liquor stores on every corner cheap food lots of meat and dope tv shows and football and basketball and entertainment just look down on your phone or go watch a ball game and shut up

>I'm feeling sleepy. Anyone else feeling sleepy? I'm gonna go to sleep.

Buy a cot. They are like $30 and worth every penny when you have to rough it.

Aliens don't have cups, silly.

"Chemtrails" is the term used to discredit and push conspiracy theory shaming
This is pre programming, so that when you hear that term, you instantly scoff and dismiss it, shutting off all information and ignoring the facts
Search for "geoengineering" and then reconsider

lol nice meme bub stay woke