Who's dumber?

Who's dumber?

Your mom

Below
Average
Intelligence

Will this really be funny when we look back at it in 2 years?

OP

Of course any meme won't be funny after 2 years. Doesn't mean you shouldn't made any.

But it does.

one is a godess who's lived for countless eons.

The other is a high school girl who is just learning about the world.

You don't understand.

You don't laugh at old memes, you reflect on them. You look back at the circumstances of the day that made them compelling and then consider how Sup Forums and by extension the world and it's situation has changed.

A meme functions as a repository of meaning, emotion, politics and social concepts that remain crystallized in their moment after they stop being popular. That's why you can look back on them after a decade and laugh, not because they were funny, but because they're fucking stupid, and by extension you were fucking stupid. It's a cathartic experience that hinges on knowing the ultimate futility of everything you care about by realizing that you no longer care about the things that used to matter to you and that the things you care about today will one day stop mattering to you as well. In that way an old meme is almost identical to finding a diary or that "What I want to be when I grow up" homework sheet you wrote in fifth grade.

It's all just a beautifully retarded memory, but it's ours in this instant.

THE MEMES JACK

Aqua, Akko is the same as Aqua+1

Left. At least Akko comes up with something smart once in a while. Aqua is a full-time retard who also happens to be a massive bitch to top it off.

Meme magic really is real sometimes.

whoa

This. Akko is stupid but with moments of brilliance and being clever.

Aqua is always just plain stupid all the time.

Fucking screencaped.

Aqua's Intelligence score is literally 1 out of a possible 1-255, it is mechanically impossible for anyone to be dumber than Aqua.

Aqua has moments of brilliance as well. She just causes a fuckton of problems and everybody pays for it, sometimes literally.

Akko is a 14 years old girl, so being immature is normal for her age, but Aqua is a goddess that is probably hundred years old and still dumb as a rock, there is no excuse for her.

Aqua can be smart too

Akko is a fucking retard. Aqua does stupid shit but still has a basic level of intelligence.

but shes cute and thicc and loves to drink. she can also PERFORM ACTUAL MAGIC

even if shes dumb as a door handle, shes still a way better waifu/friend to have that akko

> way better waifu

dude, i wouldnt mix my genes with someoen so stupid, my kids will be retarded

beside your waifu is not real

Are you saying there aren't any thick dumb lovable women in the real world?

>not real

YOU TAKE THAT BACK
LEAVE MY DELUSIONS ALONE

Good post.

The two shouldn't breed.

I love how I just came here from watching a bunch of 2000s meme videos, to this very thread, to this very post. Sup Forums must be some sort of God.

Please don't.

lets complicate things a little more:
who is the dumbest out of the three?

She's 16.

Lalatina, shes utterly incapable of normal human interaction.
Shes a uber rich girl with good looks who managed to be friendless her entire life due to her broken mind untill a god took pity on her.

It's called meme magic you fucking pleb.

I honestly don't know what to say. I should pitty you for your autism but I also find some truth in this post.

5 star post

Kakwa