Other urls found in this thread:

chartsbin.com/view/xxj
twitter.com/kuzunohonkai_tv/status/829979821866250240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, she's kind of a slut

No she's just realistic.

Thats the face of a virgin right there

>babies first smut manga

She's a teen girl with healthy sex drive.

Realistically, no girl has sex every week unless she is a big whore.

I don't think sex exists in real life, I've never seen it happen nor has it ever happened to be. Thus, it's logical to assume that it's just a meme every one spouts to fit in.

Do not bully her.

You mean with different people each time.

>wah can't every anime be unrealistic like my favorite moe shows
It's easily the most down-to-earth show airing this season and you don't have to watch it if you don't want to.

Pfff, this bitch is a lightweight.

>realistic
I feel sorry for you if she represents a realistic girl for you. She's broken.

0:15 is the lewdest

>most realistically written female character in ages
>anons make use of their extensive expertise with women to say she isn't just because they don't like her
Reality is such a merciless thing

>I feel sorry for you
Nah, you don't.

was this series made just for creepers and teenage girls who are loose with sex because they want to feel needed?

Yeah, I do. She's not supposed to be realistic, the relationships are intentionally disfunctional, for drama.

She's not broken. Clearly you have never interacted with a female before.

Nah just sex crazy. Not fucking enough people to classify as whore yet.

i have a question for the anons here, have you gotten to the age where the amount of sex partners a girl has had doesn't bother you.

>sex every episode

i don't see the problem

Just stick to your seasonal generic moeshit with no males if this triggers you so much

>have you gotten to the age where the amount of sex partners a girl has had doesn't bother you.
I don't talk to women.

worst girl of the series

That only applies to Burgertopians, Yurops and Britbongs to some extent.

It doesn't matter, as long as I'm one of them.

It's not about age, well not entirely.
It's about mental age.
Manchildren like me who are stuck at 12 can't let go of the Disney illusion.
I'm not being sarcastic by the way.

honestly i find it really telling how threads like this highlight the insecurity of so many anons.

people have sex, most of the time that sex was done before you were around this is a fact of life.

>i have a question for the anons here, have you gotten to the age where the amount of sex partners a girl has had doesn't bother you.
Which age is that? Because a girl telling me how many guys she's slept with is still pretty much always a "okay, time to dump her" kind of moment.

>complete slut
>realistic
Yeah, sounds about right.

Man, I know what you mean. And I don't wanna let go.

> All these "realistic depiction of women" posts
You are either fucking retarded or trolling. Sure there are girls like that and I know one personally, but they are still outliers and not the norm

>he thinks they are outliers.

its so obvious how many of you have never spoken with many women, listen up 99% of the girls you talk to aren't virgins and i'd say probably 80% of them have had more than 3 partners.

Thank fuck I didn't pick up this anime. From what people here are saying about it, it seems like it would be modern feminism the anime

>people have sex
No they don't.

>have you gotten to the age where the amount of sex partners a girl has had doesn't bother you
This has nothing to do with age. Not even mental age. It has something to do with personality. If you are someone who cares about this sort of shit then it will effect you and you wont get over it. It doesnt even have something to do with your own experiences. I've slept with almost a dozen girl/women but I probably wouldnt enter a relationship with someone who did the same. Its incredibly hypocritical, I know, but thats simply how I feel. I dont wanna know how many dicks she sucked, or why she sucked them. A guys dream will almost always be to be the first and only one, while women tend to be more into already "experienced" ones, so it doesnt bother them as much. We simply are wired differently.

>knowing girls in real life
Get the fuck off my board, normie.

>It's not a realistic representation because not all girls are like that
It's a representation of that minority then, what's your point?

>haha it's just sex xD
>it's natural she's just a teenage girl lol
>it's sooo realistic

fuck off, roasties and whore apologists

This user gets it.

I've fucked a lot of people and I know it's hypocritical as fuck not to want the same from your partner, but all I fucking ask is that they keep their mouth shut. I won't tell them about my experiences and in return I expect the same from them.

If they share with me, they damn well better have fucked less people than me or away they go.

Why are there so many fucking slut apologists on Sup Forums anyway?

Right, but our 23 year old manchild here didn't go through the necessary steps of emotional and social development.
He is still waiting for his fairy tale "first love" while properly matured people his age are looking for an equally mature partner.

we live in the age of cuckoldry

This board has been invaded by normalshitters.

What if they felt the same? Would you be fine if girl that you truly loved let you go because you weren't her first and only?

Women and men don't think the same way.

Jesus Christ delete this.

>looking for a partner
Why the fuck would you do that? You're an irresponsible shitstain who can't go through life on his own and needs other people to feel better about themselves?

i genuinely feel bad for most of you in this thread, its sad to think how most of you will never be able to have a healthy relationship with someone.

you anons are so neurotic im not even sure you understand the word reality even means.

Normalfag invasion. Doesn't help that they have colony generals now with jojo general and dragonball general.

There isn't. You have been taken for a ride. They've played you like a fiddle.

Am I the only one who is reminded of "A girl on the shore" when watching this show? Really love it, by the way.

I've seen it once, when I was trapped in a normalfag party due to extenuation circumstances (it helped alleviate suspicions regarding my powerlevel). It was horrible.

So I think it does exist. Pretty weird to think that people 10 years younger than me are actually doing that.

>hating on nice girl
You guys are the scums. I wonder how you feel about Akane and senpai.

>actually watch the show since Sup Forums is saying it's a realistic, mature anime
>it's just a teenage bullshit melodrama
Second time this season that Sup Forums tricked me, first you guys actually convinced me that Seiren had cucking and now this
What is this phenomenon where everybody in a thread is lying to each other called? I see this on Sup Forums all the time but I'm not used to seeing it on Sup Forums

I don't give a shit about the sex.

What I can't stand is the constant crying or tearing up during sex. Show is entirely unenjoyable from purely that

Thats just asian women, theyre really awkward to fuck

>Dacryphilia is my fetish
No bully please. Tears are cute.

she had sex once and it was with a girl which literally raped her, and how can she be labelled a slut/whore when all we've seen is her with 2 different partners

>wants to gargle on onii chan's cum
>wants to gargle on mugi's cum
>is up for fucking her friend
>would probably jerk you off for if you made her feel "loved"

nice fallacy faggot

>that purge
You can't hide the truth forever mr. janitor.
user deserves to know himself.

Malaysia and India are the purest
chartsbin.com/view/xxj

Looks like we just triggered a virgin mod

>Japan's Broadcasting Ethics and Program Improvement Organization (BPO) watchdog group recently published viewer complaints from January, one stemming from an "extreme kiss scene" in a late-night television anime. The complaint reads, "There was an extreme kiss scene with high school students in a television anime. It was a late-night timeslot, but it's not the kind of content to broadcast on a [regular] airborne signal that anyone can easily view."

People can't handle a little drool any more?

Do you know how to not fuck up the fake watermark in Overmix?

Reading this thread and previous ones, I don't think I've seen a show trigger Sup Forums this badly. It's both funny to me as well as very sad.

Forgot image

The show is a lot of fun but I'd prefer if they started doing things on screen other than making out. 90% of each episode is people making out

Will she rank for 2017?

I don't think it's the show that triggers people as much as it is that there are people who think that being depraved and broken is just a fact of life.
It's not that she's having sex. It's that this is the how and why of the sex.
>What are we supposed to post, screenshots and webms of the show and say how cute girl a or b are?
And which girls are bullying material.

The doujins will be great.

How can one have sex every episode and still be a virgin?

Give me a break, it's like 30 seconds of making out in an episode

PTSD victims tend to have distorted perceptions of time when it comes to their trauma. A 20 second scene can seem to take up the entire episode.

Ok Mugi

> two partners
> not a slut
Pick one.

Or those scenes are just the only memorable parts of the show.

Are girls who have been raped still sluts?

Yes.

The sluttiest.

>getting in a position to be raped

hmm, i wonder

I honestly hope multiple people from the anime staff go to prison for that scene.

>realistic, mature anime
>teenage bullshit melodrama
Hey the realistic part is still true at least.

Yes, being raped means you were asking for it and since you were asking for it you are, by definition, a slut.

Yes. The female emitted pheromones which activated her rapist and thus she was literally biologically asking for it.

Is such promiscuity really the norm in the west?

promiscuity isnt the norm anywhere

It's not really. I'm the unfortunate position to deal with teenagers constantly in my line of work and that is not even close to being an accurate representation.
Most of teenage drama nowadays is over Facebook posts or Instagram pics.

So what chapter do they actually fuck? Are they going to keep backing out at the last minute forever?

>this anime program
>realistic

They are born sluts user.

It is, your sense of realism must be quite different from most. Regardless, there should've at least been one romantic/relationship trope that someone should've related to someone; probably Ecchan out of all the characters. Unless you're going to be a cunt and say, oh I'm not lesbian than you aren't high level enough for the anime.

twitter.com/kuzunohonkai_tv/status/829979821866250240

This is your Valentine's date.

What a dumb post

Ya'll some virgins

Ah, the pleasures of ignorance.

>It is, your sense of realism must be quite different from most.
In my experience, most people are heavily divorced from reality, to the point where they can't even acknowledge basic faults of their own or in people who they have a good impression of.

Man, her voice is cute.