It's a backlog season again. What are you watching in your backlog?

It's a backlog season again. What are you watching in your backlog?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12308465
strawpoll.me/12309596
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Railgun and Index

Currently watching Tari Tari. Drama was unnecessary but the artstyle and animation is really fucking dope.

PA WORKS is a godsend.

I get to enjoy this fine specimen, while the rest of Sup Forums had already moved on.

Gundam 00, I'm enjoying it so far. SBY 2199 is up next.
Those are fun, especially Railgun S and the last arc of Index II.
Sup Forums hasn't moved on. You can't make a decent thread talking about this show because some of the worst autists this board has to offer will find their way there to shitpost, whether they like the series or not.

>Seinfield the anime

Yuuki Yuuna

am i the only one here that waits for the season to end before watching any of the shows, and during the airing watches my backlog?

sure i get to miss out on some of the threads here but i get to binge watch to my hearts content.

I doubt you're the only one but I prefer to watch shows as they air. I can participate in threads more and I just find it more fun

I have literally nothing on my backlog that I actually want to watch. I think I'm going to try and finish Yama no Susume though. I've been in a "nature" kind of mood.
I need to pick up GaoGaiGar again and push through the boring first half, and finish Goldran.
Nothing really pushes me to finish things these days. I had to force myself to finish Milky Holmes S2 so I can watch the movie but now I haven't even watched the movie. I still need to finish Patlabor's Early Days OVAs so I can watch the Patlabor movies as well.

Nichijou. Will watch KonoSuba S2 after it ends and Seiren if it gets better.

Digimon Adventure. I want to finish that up before starting Tri.

> Kentaro Miura presents: Idolmaster 2016!

Yuuki Yuuna and Diebuster, though I'll finish Diebuster pretty soon.

Space Dandy, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, No Game No Life. And then I download some more shit to watch.

I usually only pick one or two shows to watch while putting the rest on hold while they end.

strawpoll.me/12308465

Currently going through the original Dragonball since I never watched it when I was young and I'm taking breaks in between arcs to focus on other shows. I love the sense of humour and how Goku just deems everything is black magic, Pilaf arc was boring aside from the end but I'm enjoying the second arc so far.

My method is to wait until the show is finished airing and just get everything Sup Forums was talking about in the last weeks the final episode is out since I hate waiting weekly for a new episode if I'm watching live.

still game s2/e6

Original Dragonball

This season has been surprisingly good, so I'm only watching a few shorts.

That depends on how fun the discussion with the current batch of anons is.

>Ernest goes to Akiba
>Princess Kenny-Chan
>still on your backlog

get the fuck off my board, newfag

It's amazing how so many characters in that become irrelevant in Z.

Konosuba S2, Gabriel dropout, Little ugly nazi girl soldier mage commander, and Not-Chaos;Head (but only while drunk because it's dumb shit masquerading as intelligent).

That's not a backlog.

MASAKA

And I finished Diebuster just now.

>yuyushiki season 2

Most seasons I only watch old anime.
I don't have anything I really watch a lot at the moment, but there are some I watch an episode of now and then, and some that I've intended to finish quickly but get stuck on for whatever reason.

>Ginban Kaleidoscope
Got stuck when she started to fall in love with the evil guy.
>Maria the Virgin Witch
It just stopped because it got so scary for me, will start watching again soon.
>.Hack//Sign
Haven't seen it in a while because its biggest appeal is music, need to be in the right mood in a quiet place to really enjoy it
>Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou 2
Stuck because I need to be in the right mood for it. May finish it at any time.
>Turn A Gundam
>Oh! Super Milk-chan
>Gosick
>Sword Art Online
>Soreyuke! Uchuu Senkan Yamamoto Yohko (TV)
>Brain Powerd

These are the ones I watch somewhat regularly, that I've seen some of within the past few weeks.

>haven't touched my backlog since summer 2014
>get depressed just thinking about it
>keep picking up 10-20+ shows every season
>use up all my time just trying to keep up with those or waste it browsing here, forget about other hobbies
>mfw this is one of those 20+ show seasons again

Why can't Japan just slow down for a bit?

>Maria the Virgin Witch was too scary for you
How old are you?

I just get scared easily. I think it was that they were planning to use her to win the war, which made it uncomfortable to continue.

Even K-On had an episode where I had to stop watching because it got too scary

Finally getting to watch Kill La Kill and gonna start Aoi Bungaku soon after.

Rewatching.

Watching Sailor Moon, the whole damn thing.

and Patlabor

Cool recommendation thread.

Trying to decide between steins;gate or shin sekai yori and kino's journey or bakemonogatari

>Keit-ai

You sly fox you, OP.

>Tsukihime (actually exists)
Nice joke.

Illya 3rei
Symphogear GX
naruto

Steins Gate, Shinsekai Yori and Kino's Journey are all great. Haven't seen Bakemonogatari.

You should probably start with Shinsekai Yori, since that's the one with the most spoilers floating around.
Or, if you care about real life anime fans, watch Steins Gate, because that one is most popular, so you will gain the most social points if you have seen that one.

Noa is wonderful girl

I'd recommend playing Steins;Gate VN and watching shin sekai yori.

Help a brother decide what to watch next
strawpoll.me/12309596

>Keit-ai

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>Tsugumomo (Uncensored)
Send me torrent link plox

somehow I've managed to avoid the spoilers so far, so I guess I'll start with shinsekai yori.

Is the VN that much better? I've never played one before, does it require a lot of replaying for multiple endings?

Just watched a few eps Chuu Bra and drop it.

Gonna watch the prequels of LoGH now

Please no Gintama.
It's way too long, you'll be stuck with a low powerlevel for years.
You get much more powerlevel per minute spent by watching many short anime than one long.

Haven't seen Gintama by the way, this has nothing to do with the quality of the show.
And if you have seen hundreds of anime, it may be time to watch Gintama, because it gives a type of powerlevel you can't get from short anime

>Rakugo not getting any votes

>powerlevel

Slayers.

>It's a backlog season again.
I'm watching more this season then any other season in the last five years.

Monster Musume.

I'm really regretting downloading it though. It's fanservice trash.

Watch Hyouge Mono now. It's awesome.

I just finish Seikai no Senki.

Voted Gankutsuou here's mine

quite a fucking lot at once.

My 1TB of mecha I. I'm on votoms now.

I'm trying to fall for the Dogakobo meme by watching through their entire catalogue. Having a pretty mediocre time so far, but pic related was fun at least.

>Watching all of that at once
I keep myself to two-three shows minimum.

I picked up some of the old dubbed vhs tapes for SM at a local resale shop and really enjoyed the episodes I watched, is watching the whole series worth it?

>Sailor Moon

Just watch the first season, S, and the last season.

Never watch Crystal.

FMA

I'm struggling through the first season but I'm enjoying it a lot. Started out far too formulaic and Usagi annoyed the fuck out of me but the Yoma arc is pretty interesting.

treat yourself some ben-to my guy

this image really needs updating