Has anime ever made you cry?

Has anime ever made you cry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHdOXCoja-c
youtube.com/watch?v=5Qegkwkq-4A
youtube.com/watch?v=jCn1iAgkTZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

What would be the point in watching it if it hadnt? The only reason to watch fiction is to self insert and "feel". If you cant tear up from anime then you very likely have the emotional range of a pebble.

Sometimes. I remember tearing up with TTGL a couple of times.

Are you saying i am emotionally stunted?

You are a faggot.

No but a shoujo manga did.

You're not self inserting enough.

>The only reason to watch fiction is to self insert and "feel"

Fucking millenials.

No, but the ending of Assassination Classroom came closest.

I probably would have if I wasn't so focused on how shit the majority of S2 was.

Every time.

But I am almost 28, user. Point is that pursuing this hobby for animation and art is pointless so youre left with emotions. Industry standards have dropped so hard that anime as an art form wont fill more than 24hours a year, and thats probably an optimistic estimation.

Zero.
As far as I can remember at least. I got problems with emotions in any case so I might be just special case. I unironically am diagnosed with PTSD.

Anime that made me feel some degree of sadness was Hokuto no Ken. It made me experience sadness and respect. Kinda like in a funeral.
In that episode I was like:"Just die already you fuck"

One Piece did with Hiruluk's death and I got kind of teary with SeƱor Pink's backstory too.
Saddest I've been outside those was when Carlos turned into a retard in Ashita no Joe and Joe realised the same thing was happening to him.

You are still a millennial though. Isn't it kinda from 1 to 30?

No, I've never cried over a work of fiction

Millennial is anyone born from the mid 80's to the mid 90's.

>PTSD
did someone hurt your feelings online and now you have flashbacks everyday?

What's it like, user?

Once

I actually thought it was perfectly paced, the "final roll call" is what almost got me. I also thought the very last episode was the perfect way to end the show.

Unfortunatley, all of the shit leading up to that moment was pants on head retarded imo

I'm up for a good story if you want to talk about it. How'd it happen?

BANG

No. Yes.

What was it, sonny?

You're gonna carry that weight.

Hey, I can feel you. It just wasn't for me.I am just too old. For someone from middle school or so I think this would've been emotionally worthwhile.
I was in Iraq. Fair enough.

>I was in Iraq
You might enjoy Sheriff of Babylon if you're not opposed to Sup Forums stuff.

SNK anime made me cry once, when Mikasa was hugging Eren after finding out he's alive. Manga made me cry like a little bitch at various times, like the chapter where Mikasa is rubbing Armin's back as he vomits next to a tree, or the pages of young Zeke being brainwashed by Grisha, or Erwin's death, and most recently the latest chapter with how fucking dead inside Eren is (actually, most things the author says about Eren make me cry) despite Armin being absolutely euphoric at finally seeing the ocean.

Stop watching shitty anime.

Your favorite anime made me cry cause it was so shit

OK, I guess

Do you ever wish you could feel the wind in your face on a summer's day, or a warm hand in your own?

Several Ghibli films
Millennium Actress

idk how people can watch something like Clannad and not cry

You remember its name, do you?

What about my name?

All the time I at least tear up to anime. Straight up weeping though? I don't know, probably a couple of times. Actually, fiction is the only thing that gives me that stimulation now.
Also, I found a somewhat relevant picture.

/r/emuwarflashbacks

Clannad..
made me cry

Gundam 00

>Lockon! Lockon!

>getting emotionally attached to a bunch of dolls
No idea how anyone could ever cry over Clannad considering the atrocious art-style of that show.

>my relatives die
>pokerface.jpg
>my favorite character dies
>endless tears
I don't even dislike my relatives, something must be wrong with me.

when i saw this for the first time
when piccolo said his soul would disappear if he should die

and then his last words and the explosion

Nah, fiction just has better writers.

a few shows have made me tear up but i don't think i've ever full out bawled.

>But don't worry guys we've got his little brother that looks and sounds exactly like him

I forgot about this. Goddammit.

The only time I legit cried manly tears was when Gakuto had to sit on that figure he did so much for. Made me realise what Prison School was all about.

Most I cried was the ending to the Aria manga and pic related.

Yeah. The most recent was the last Persona 3 movie. They weren't good, but they nailed that scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=zHdOXCoja-c

All the time I'm a cry baby. Letting the tears flow is awesome

More than once. I'm just an emotional person. Guess I'm a faggot.

>why are they putting Daddy in the ground?

I cried to Star Trek the other day and felt like such a fucking faggot.

Yeah, that episode of Pokemon.

Which episode?

The Visitor

maybe

Plenty of anime have made me tear up or get a bit emotional during a scene or because the show has finished. Nothing quite like Clannad though man that was rough.

Hmm. Not sure if faggot, gotta watch that later on.

Tony Todd is a fantastic actor. What a fucking performance.

No, it's acceptable son/dad crying material.

/thread

When Kana dies in Parasyte I felt so fucking empty. Poor lass didn't deserve that shit.

Madoka Magica is the only one that made me cry. I'm a fucking faggot. But at least a faggot with a heart.

Yes. Many times.

Pic related.

I've had a lot of close calls, but nothing really got me until Assassination Classroom. If you didn't feel something at that you have no heart.

meruems death

I've never laughed or cried because of an anime.

>not getting used to the art style by the time you start after story

Anime
AssClass
TTGL twice

Manga
Berserk has gotten me a ton, and even more when re-reading.

this

Like 2-3 or times.

Visual novels have a bigger emotional impact though, i was crying like a little bitch on g senjou no maou, sharin no kuni and even grisaia.

SamFlam made cry plenty of times.

Tons of times. Off the top of my head:
K-On!
Natsume Yuujinchou
Lucky Star
Tamayura
Mokke
Omoide no Marnie
Yoru no Yatterman
Non Non Biyori
Ore Monogatari
And a couple Karate Bugman shows such as Kabato and W

Only at what it has made my life

i fucking hate ano hana

believe me Batman, you're the only one who cares

This is the only anime to make me cry actually

Honestly depends on my mindset. If I've had a few beers and I'm watching something in bed at night it's easy for something to make me cry. But when I watch stuff sober or during the day it usually has a lot less emotional impact.

I teared up to episode 1 of Symphogear last night actually. It was too hype to not shed a tear.

Yes, bonus points goes to LOTGH for turning me into a water fountain. Though sometimes shows make my cry of laughter like Saiki or Noucome.

;__;

Final chapter of Gungrave really got me going.

Trips of truth. Clannad made me cry like a bitch although i was pretty emotionally unstable when i watched it. However it was Yang's death that made me feel the shittiest. Actually mourned him like he was a real friend.

Yes, most recently Planetes

How can you not cry at Code Geass ending.

Because R3 is gonna nuke the meaning of the ending by having Lelouch alive and well again.

R2 in general killed its impact

the last roll call of AssClass got me

Just once, I was watching Angel Beats for the first time and the ending got to me.

Cried like a bitch several times watching Ima Soko ni Iru Boku.

Yea

youtube.com/watch?v=5Qegkwkq-4A

i can barely look at this fucking picture, even now, without my heart aching. The immediate cut to the ED song afterwords felt like she was taken from us in an instant.

Also, for some reason, I cried when Shinobu ate her first minion - her sad voice just really got to me and i wasn't ready for it

boat

I just watched Madoka Magica for the first time. i wasn't prepared for that and now it hurts. What am i to do now?

>when Hana is trying to say her mamas' names at the end of Doremi Sharp

My eyes watered up at this
youtube.com/watch?v=jCn1iAgkTZg

Can't remember the last anime that made me cry, but it's probably happened.

Oh wait, Wolf Children had me weeping.

I know I've cried over a lot of manga. One that really fucked me up was Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad on more than one occasion. I was fifteen and weeping in an empty house when I read how Eddie died.