This is your DJ for tonight

This is your DJ for tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBSz7Dvw4Zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Don't Stop The Music

shipped

JIL remains my favorite YoI artist.

What kind of shit does Beka spin, Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=fBSz7Dvw4Zw

Looks like a massive fag.

They're onto us, lads

Traditional Kazak music

Something fairy loves

>Otabek's DJing so sick he turnt the nightclub with fucking traditional Kazakh folk yodeling or some shit

HERO

OF

KAZAKHSTAN

WELCOME
TO
THE

Emil has a crush on Otabek pass it on

MADNESS

Emil is faithful.

Yeah, but so's Mickey

Seung-gil is me at parties

They really need to stop drawing Victor 10% larger than everyone else. Yuri and Yurio look like his children or something.

Viktor is just

larger than life

ALL YOU PEOPLE CAN'T YOU SEE CAN'T YOU SEE

They always draw Yuuri too small. He's tall for a nip.

Fucking Mickey doesn't appreciate best boy Emil's friendship, what a faggot.

Emil and Victor should date each other instead of chasing autistic fucking retards who don't want them.

>this will be my music for tonight
I hate you sometimes.

I don't know if I like or dislike DJ otabek.

They are both sluts so it works

What the hell is there to dislike about this?

official DJBEK

Wow nice

One shouldn't appreciate Hitler's art

Today is a blessed day.

With the stickers I thought Fairy was there.

Will she no-DJ this too in a few weeks when she realizes the age prohibition?
>h-he does it at school parties!

cute.

he's too davai for this world

There's no age limit for DJ-ing on the side.

Kind of annoying how people are saying the ring comment has nothing to do with Yuuri's autism when it was framed as being his point of view.

None of you would be as lenient about Yuuri's bullshit if he wasn't hot.

I don't even blame the characters. It's just Kubo saying stupid shit that makes no sense given what we saw and know about the characters.

>He managed to surprise Victor all the way and keep it fresh, but he wanted a new weapon for this decisive and final battle.
>he wanted

It's Yuuri's problem.

Still doesn't mean it makes sense

>Emil is great at jumps, but bad at expressing feelings on ice
>Viktor becomes his coach because he sees his potential
>is caring and gives him 100℅ if his attention, Emil experiences how it feels when people actually acknowledge your existence instead of having to beg to be recognised for the first time
>Emil forgets Mickey and becomes cuddly with Viktor, goes out drinking with him and never hesitates to show just how much he likes Viktor as opposed to Pigtler who manages to no-homo their rings in fifty different ways
>the two end up together, Emil's skating becomes beautifully emotional and he wins next GPF

Yuuri's reaction to Victor crying didn't make sense either, but he still reacted that way.

Please don't bring up it. Let people have a comfy thread after kubo bullshit.

People want to discuss it and if some sensitive retards get triggered they should fuck off.

I feel like some people are blowing this out of proportion and I don't know if finding this all funny is appropriate.

Wish I could pretend things could ever be comfy again after Kubo

I feel mostly bad for event user, he was looking foward it so much.

Kubo giveth, and Kubo taketh away

Where's this from?

All that was from the Pigs pov. She still mentioned true love and said they were soulmates.

Let's maintain this thread comfy.

Tyrone has come to save us!

How?

tyrone will help them communicate better in S2

Jokes on me for believing BaldFat was like a real adult couple instead of drawn out romantic tension high school romance shit. Yuuri is officially as retarded as harem MCs

Which is why Yuuri is shit, but of course nothing is ever his fault.

Yeah some people started complaing about season 2 when we don't know any details about it

Wait until he gets a new love interest in S2

OH NO

No I'm defintely blaming him, but everyone seems to put it all on Kubo.

Western fandom is something else, everyone is so reactive and goes into hysterics

Cause she wrote him to be extra retarded in that scene instead of just austistic

It's not that bad and people are exaggerating shit as usual.

>Rings are proof of BaldFat being soulmates
>Rings of clubmates

These two sentences negate each other.
Therefore, they are now the null rings. Nothing happened. /thread

Because she's the one who said it. Nothing in the show really points to what she says. Look at his blushing, the directing of the scene, the mentions of marriage before, etc.

Schrodinger rings

That's sacura right? Does she lurk these threads or did the Tyrone meme spread to tumblr too?

Well, we can sort of celebrate this at least
>Q: Who's the hottie who hangs with Chris?
>Kubo: He's from the Swiss Skating Federation. I created him so Chris doesn't feel lonely. (laughs)
>Kubo: I'm not going to declare what's his relationship with Chris, but I can tell you we think he's a former ice dancer.
Although given the recent clubmate rings event, I suppose that could mean anything

>Regarding the hug Victor gave Yurio before his performance, it's not like he's begging him to do anything. He's simply wishing him good luck. Because it's rare to have Victor cheering him up. It hardly can be explained by logic.

Episode 10 never existed.

I don't see it as negating. Yuuri did see them as goodluck rings and we all know how autisic he is. Now if Bald just sees them as that then its time to get mad, for now its just business as usual.

Bullshit

>Nothing in the show really points to what she says
>MUH GOOD LUCK CHARMS

Fuck you. Pig was shit for this before and he's shit for it now, no matter how badly you want his cock.

Honestly we won't know the real purpose of this scene until interview with Sayo. She is director not Kubo.

Stop being so angry. I'm pissed too, but Victor husbandofags are annoying.

Yup, this is pretty much no different from what Pig always said. So if you're mad at him now you should've been mad at him in 10 too.

What the fuck, does she even understand her own story?

Does this mean in a week people will forget about it all and move on? I hope.

>thinking Pig is retarded makes you a Victor husbandofag

I want this meme to die. I don't care about Victor, but anyone with a brain can see he deserves better. It's like half this thread is dickmatized by someone who can't even dick them IRL.

Don't bully Piggy for Kubo idiocy

Why is Yuuri as tall as Victor?

This is hilarious, what the actual fuck is going on here?

If he deserves better he should dump the Pig and move on with someone else. If he likes it and stays with him, doesn't communicate what he really wants then it's his own fault.

shoelifts

Is Kubo's idiocy also why he freaked out more over losing a bag of nuts than making the guy he "loves" cry? Is everything Kubo's fault and never Pig's?

Best thing about this is the nostalgia from airing threads

Nut fight was cute. Shut up

>then it's his own fault.

Wow, Pigfags really will blame everyone but Pig for being a cunt.

Nuts are serious business, user.

It was cute until it was more of an issue to Yuuri than his own boyfriend, idol, and coach crying because of him.

You remember that Piggy is fictional character right? And freaking over nut bags was hilarious

Whoa, I guess 99 people out of 100 interpreted that scene wrong then. lmao
Why is this getting worse and worse

>he's a fictional character so he can't be a cunt

Then I guess nobody ever better breathe another word of Gook, Incest, or Fairy being assholes. They're all fictional too.

Victor cried over nuts?

>It hardly can be explained by logic.

Thank meme mahou that we have Sayo as director instead of this retard.

He lost his bag of nuts, that's why he keeps blueballing himself.

I've been saying forever that people read seriously retarded things into that scene. Victor even tells Yuuri to hug Yakov if he needs it. Victor reaches out by hugging people, there was never an ulterior motive there.

That's what makes it fun.

Victor isn't being abused. He's rich, beautiful and popular. If he wants someone else, he can go find someone else.

Calm the fuck down. I'm a massive Pigfag and I can see Viktor deserves better and Yuuri should be punched. Do we have to turn against each other every two posts