Aren't Palestinians the perfect role models for Sup Forums?

>Hate and kill Jews at any opportunity.
>Don't even hide it, they chant it out loud.
>Break windows of Jewish businesses and firebomb Synagogues in Europe.
>Have been red-pilled on Jews and their deceiving ways for at least a century.
>Hate the Saudi royal family.
>Don't give a fuck what other people think of them.
>Are honest about their intentions.

youtube.com/watch?v=EQD6GS0nqE0

youtube.com/watch?v=W7nP12-d9Nc

youtube.com/watch?v=YlSSJyoGIkc

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2017/12/12/anti-israel-students-spread-jew-hatred-at-mcmaster-university-hitler-should-have-took-you-all/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>also subhuman

wrong

I think it Muslims only targeted politicians and jews most of Europe would be a lot less negative towards them

Sup Forums is a Christian board mate

>Sup Forums you are like these subhuman child raping goat fucking slave driving barbarians
no.

Only if Sup Forums was for sandniggers

Where they may hold similar beliefs, people from the middle east are filthy rats so they are not role models.

fpbp

kys

Imagine being a Jew.

Imagine having your dick mutilated right after you've finally calmed down from the whole traumatic experience of birth thing. Imagine a 50/50 chance the guy who mutilated you will immediately suck on your dick and taste your blood. Imagine being ugly, with an overbearing mother who coddles you to the point of making you neurotic, and a religion that says you are Chosen and better than everybody else. Better than the handsome athletic smart goyim, better than the pretty goyim girls that ignore and reject you. Imagine that insecurity and the manic emotions in response. Imagine that inferiority/superiority cognitive dissonance branded into your mind. Imagine being conditioned from birth to be a paranoid malignant narcissist. Imagine the passive aggressive hatred for the society around you. Imagine the joy you feel as your network of Chosen People elevate you to the heights of your career. Imagine the exhilaration as your network picks a goyim to destroy, and the feeling of triumph and community as you all profit from your successful hunt. Imagine that predation ever-expanding to encompass all that makes you feel inferior, and consuming the flesh to feed your feelings of superiority. Just as your flesh was torn from you as a baby, just as you were violated by a freak's mouth with your mother's betrayal, just as your blood was feasted upon. And so you do unto others as was done to you. Imagine being a Jew.

>Imagine having your dick mutilated right after you've finally calmed down from the whole traumatic experience of birth thing
dont muslims get circumcised a birth too??

Oh look it's the daily sandnigger spam thread.
No, that would put them out of action for too long. Those village elders need their loving ASAP.

just hating the right people isnt enough. i will admit it gives them a few points but besides hating all the right people are they supporting liberals in the west?

at last check they are so they are sending mixed messages

Here's the thing you idiot/shill. We hate Jews because they are a malignant cancer on our society that constantly manipulate public perceptions and take over positions of power the moment one of them gets in.

Muslims hate Jews because they hate fucking everyone and want to exterminate people of all other faiths. If there was a militant Christian country in the middle of their shithole desert they'd be doing the exact same stuff.

>Muslims hate Jews because they hate fucking everyone and want to exterminate people of all other faiths.
That's not true.

Oh ok sorry, Merry Christmas Moshe.

Then why is it illegal to practice Christianity in Saudi Arabia and why do Catholics in Egypt have their churches bombed and random lynchings every Muslim holiday?

>Muslims hate Jews because they hate fucking everyone and want to exterminate people of all other faiths.
Proof? And don't start trying to go back centuries.

>If there was a militant Christian country in the middle of their shithole desert they'd be doing the exact same stuff.
You mean like Armenia?

Because Mossad bombs them.

it's called Sup Forumsestine for a reason

algemeiner.com/2017/12/12/anti-israel-students-spread-jew-hatred-at-mcmaster-university-hitler-should-have-took-you-all/

>why is it illegal to practice Christianity in Saudi Arabia
(((Saudi Arabia)))

>why do Catholics in Egypt have their churches bombed and random lynchings
(((ISIS)))

You're not really making much of a point here Moshe. This thread is about Palestinians who hate the Saudi family. Not about Zionist Rothschild puppets.

Coptic Christians are second class citizens in general.

Models?

With pizza towel on the head?

PALESTINIANS ARE TREATED LIKE ANIMALS IN ISRAEL

A year earlier, she wrote, “‘@KMKurd: Where is hitler when u need one?’ I literally ask this every day.” On the same Twitter thread, she added, “hitler did more than just kill. He was also a great leader & role model to many. And all governments kill innocent people everyday.”

Bengizi’s admiration of Hitler sometimes accompanied tweets that were explicitly antagonistic towards Jews. “I’m actually going to the rule the world and get rid of anyone who doesn’t have basic common sense or if you’re yahoodi [Jewish] #QueenE,” she tweeted on May 2014. Bengizi praised Hitler as “so intelligent” later on the same thread.

lol look at this MAHMOOD go! weeeee

We Maronites fucking hate Shi'ite scum

We'll ally with the Israelis over you any day!

Have you met Coptic Christians? They are faggots but they are not treated as second class citizens, they are just salty about being so outnumbered.

FUCK ISRAEL

holy shit you are retarded

As they should be, you want to put ammo caches on top of a school then you should be wiped from the earth.

>attack every gentile
>they must be conspiring against us
no not every enemy of the "chosen" are allies

I can hate both Jews and Muslims. They are both underhanded cunts who are no friends of whites.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" is ridiculous, black and white nigger-tier thinking.

Well, she is right. We are forced to live under Jewish occupation also, they just cannot outright murder/enslave us at this point.

>tfw Palestine will always be considered Arab even though we were not Arabs to begin with.

If I held any kind of significant military position in a NatSoc state I'd be sending troops, food, and weapons to assist them in wiping kike filth off the face of the Earth. I fully intend to make this happen in my lifetime. The Northwest American Republic is happening and we will crush Israel into nothing if they don't do it first. I want to see every single fake holocaust story made into a reality, including playing soccer with newborns and gassing them several times at low dosages so that they suffer.

funny thing all you can is post on pol and go to BDS protests. uhh have fun

They're muslims are worst than the jews so no

>le plebbit spacing
Okay fuck off faggot Maronite pussy, go run to the mountains like you did when the Arabs conquered, or go back to plebbit where you came from.

In fact, you're probably just another kike shill because this thread is about Palestinians and Palestinians aren't shi'ite so I don't know why you would be bringing that up. Maybe you're just a complete retard.

awesome

> a Westerner saying it's ok to be white is literally hatespeech, rape and genocide
> kikes unironically rally with "kill all Muslims" banners
Really spun the dreidel

ITS HAPPENING

We start with small steps Moshe.

Lol, ghetto Chinese larp knife

that picture is fail
brand new knife
brand new headscarf
no unibrow
manicured hands

like anyone is going to take that picture seriously

oh my god what a headache of words

Honestly?
NO..

There is a mini war on among the jews for control of Israel.

That is the deepest of the deep state american problems.

Its just to deep to explain, you should just research it yourself.

if you don't support the palestinian struggle you might as well go post on the donald or something, the israel loving here lately is making me sick

t. ahmed

Maybe the reason you feel sick is because of your putrid scent from not having showered in a month, Mohammed? Just a thought.

i'm a nationalist, that's why i support the palestinian struggle against the jewish invaders

(Jew)

Go fuck yourself

People like you are the reason Lebanon isn’t an independent Christian state

They don't eat pork

I think the only pol worthy people eat pork, the rest should be fed to pigs...sure they are intelligent and cute...but they are so fucking delicious

>More plebbit spacing.
Fuck you and fuck Christians. I hope mudshits annihilate every Christian faggot hypocrite country on the planet.

They're useless breeders. Like 6 kids per sow with no land or prospects for economy.
They lost to the jews decades ago, still haven't figured it out.
Other arabs hate them, fuck even the mostly mellow jordanians genocided them.

>clothing store called hitler 2

fucking hilarious

POKE POKE i like the rope

The Muslim exposes himself as a murderer

>Muh christianity

Would rather 'Lebensraum im Osten'... all Semites are worthless, there are clear genetic reasons for this, same with Africans.

theyre both fucking annoying

Nice meme. Once Hezbollah collapses, Maronites will take power. Just remember that.

>Once Hezbollah collapses, Maronites will take power. Just remember that.
Why would I bother remembering something that will never happen?

Current state of Sup Forums is incredible

Muslims are bro tier
Inshallah!

Maronkike

It's has been noted many times, that if muslims weren't brown Sup Forums would fucking love them.

I thought the Jews were all white hairy people with strange sideburns. Not middle east sand nigger shitskin Jerusalem

okay us muslims conquered spain in the past, we demand it back now all of a sudden.. stand for our rights if you are not bullshitting yourself lol, fuck the jews and their ideology?

>nb4 die 4 israel amerimutt

Look, if the Kikes went to Israel and wanted to do Holy War against mudshits, they'd have a thumbs up from us. If they took ALL of their schlomos from our media and banks back to Israel for the good fight and left us alone, perfect. I think a chunk of us hope that will happen...

no, they are the poor bastards that constitute a living shield for Israel, otherwise it would be feasible to raid it with conventional forces, they are there forever in their misery as long as israel is in place

Biblical Jews were like the Muslims today uncivilized compared to Rome, they are both cut from the same cloth.

we truly are the best allies of the American mutt brother