MASS STABBING IN MAASTRICHT, MANY CASUALTIES

telegraaf.nl/nieuws/1434541/dode-en-meerdere-gewonden-door-steekpartij-maastricht

twitter.com/RTLnieuws/status/941408718012518405

twitter.com/TerrorEvents/status/941410973834936321

> At least one dead, multiple injured after a stabbing in Maastricht, The Netherlands.
>2 stabbings
- 1 killed in 1st one
- several injured in 2nd one Unclear if the 2 incidents are related. Motive & background unknown.

RIP

>one dead
*Yawn*

>Motive & background unknown
Yes it is, MSM just can't say it.

We aren't so desensitized as you guys when it comes to killings.

Expect more

D-dead Jews?

Was the last terror attack the Van Gogh stabbing or have I missed a few?

We have sat back. We have mourned.
Now it's time to fight back.

I dont feel bad. theyre terrible posters.

HAS ANYONE SEEN SAM HYDE TODAY
WHAT THE FUCK
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Why didn’t they just keep arms reach away.

haha

All the modern jihadis use a truck of peace first, *then* when that's done they do the complimentary stabbing. This guy sounds gets an F-.

bump

When I was in Netherlands and happened to be in one room with some moderate muslims my multiculturalism left and never returned. Here's what happened: Theo van Gogh was murdered several months ago. TV was on and some movie began. And one muslims noticed that it's made by Theo. And they switched the channel because of that. Without an argument. They were from different countries, but they didn't have another opinions on the subject. One of them murdered that guy and they were absolutely alright with that.

so glad they didn't elect the islamophobe wilders.

they let these sand niggers in, let them deal with the consequences, i have zero sympathy

it may even be a good thing. at least this attack is getting coverage

Europe *gets acid thrown in face* is *gets ran over by a semi* safer *gets stabbed* than *gets nail bombed* America *gets gangraped to death*

many more are suffering the aggression and their voices will never be heard