Despera

This is Ain. Produce her show already.

Other urls found in this thread:

ain-and-lain.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello again, Lainon.

This thread is as dead as Despera

[cries silently]

I thought they said that they found a new director.

Yes, about 3 years ago.

Despera is the Half Life 3 of anime.

These things take time

What would you do with an Ain and a bottle of wine?

>These things take time
This can kill a person. A little warning next time, okay?

I saw Abe when he was at Anime Central (a midwest convention) a few years ago. It was awesome, but also kind sad, as from what he was saying, it seems like the industry kinda fucked him. He's drawing a 4koma now, but I wish we could get another anime from him.

Also, he signed my lain figure.

forgot image

pretty dank

Nice, that's an unofficial figurine though isn't it?

That's sad. How exactly did he get fucked over, other than having his long-term collaborator die in the middle of pre-production?

Jealous of your figure btw.

No, it's just old, originally produced in 2006 by Vice. I was lucky and found it in the dealers room a few years before.

There was a big debacle with him getting paid for the work he did on Despera, which was pretty extensive before his collaborator died.

it's official, but it's low quality and it's the only figma for Lain ever made

>Figma

I hope that was autocorrect talking annon

I would share the bottle of wine with Ain, we'd drink in hot cups putting rags around them not to burn our hands

Just checked on eBay...only one on there...$220...ouch

that's not bad considering how old and rare it is. Some of the more high quality figurines are up in the high 300s.

>autocorrect
That would make me a filthy dumb phoneposting scum. I always thought figma meant figurine. Looked it up. realized my mistake

Ayy.

Has anyone decided to pick up translating the novel since ain-and-lain.tumblr.com/ has been MIA since 2014?