twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maidragon

Maidragon

Both are better than Iron Blooded Failure

Handshakers.

O..onee-chan p..please delete this...

Oh look, it's that Tomino Wanker from mahq

I know who you are

haven't been on MAHQ in years because Chris can't take a chill pill and use rationality

i hope your children are all murdered you worthless shit stained faggots

>implying they will ever mate
Top kek

Maidragon desu.

That one with the edgylord nazi loli

The one with the Maid Dragon. That one made with CGI kemonomimi and Handshakers.

No, IBO is worse than those

I've been watching anime since the mid eighties. I saw Macross before Robotech finished airing here. I had 4th generation bootleg betamax tapes of Armor Hunter Mellowlink. I watched every Brave series as they aired. I lived in Yokohama for ten years, and waited IN QUEUE for the laserdisc release of the original To Terra. I've had lunch with Kunihiko Ikuhara, smoked a cigarette with Watanabe after a Seat Belts show. I've done it all, I've seen it all. I am a qualified expert.

And Maid Dragon is THE greatest anime I have ever seen. Bar none. This is where the medium has been going since day one. From the very first cel, it was all leading to Maid Dragon.

Mark my words, this show will go down in history. It will change anime in a way not seen since Shogoki took her first steps in NGE.

Is it really that bad?

No, it's the usual anti-kyoani circlejerk shitting up the place.

This kind of shit is why most went CG years ago. Even garbage tier Comet Lucifer had pretty neat looking mecha action for about 7-8 episodes before running out of budget.

Comet Lucifer was awesome, what were you smoking? I think your dealer gave you bad weed, son.

Wing is absolute dogshit, ZZ and CCA are good.

This image is bait on so many levels I don't even know where to start with the greentext.

>Comet Lucifer was awesome
To be honest, I probably enjoyed it much more than many around and the show was still pretty crap, past episode 8 it's pretty much worthless with one of the worst final episode you can come up with.

It's like you just sorted them randomly between good and mediocre then dumped IBO at the bottom just to make a statement.

>Comet Lucifer was awesome
it bored me to death

>I had 4th generation bootleg betamax tapes of Armor Hunter Mellowlink.
Post a picture, poser.

It's a forced pasta, ya dip.

>wing
>good
i really cant find a good reason to like this shit
gundam desings were boring and so is the plot
all characters were autististic and unlikeable
i even disliked the grunt suits
only nostagic fags like this shitfest

Maidragon

>all characters were autististic and unlikeable
No that was just Duo

REMINDER THAT BEST BOY WON.
The show was trash though.

you mean fantastic, I couldn't find one major problem with it

SOON

Yeah, shounenfags were bored for sure.

very consistent with the current rec chart

handshakers maybe?

good thing it's tanking in sales and ratings

Should i believe this chart?

Most of it is pretty accurate, although some of it is just the author's opinion rubbing off. Not too bad tho.

Go to sleep Lajto.

Yuri on ice

wow

yes

What a horrid character

you leave the King of Mars alone

>airing

No, he's evil and garbage, Ezalcant from Age was a better character

This

Yes, it's too damn gay.

nice samefagging

Fuckin casuals.

Do people consider this show's characters well written?

>anime
>has anything well written
It a very rare case, user. People are into this not for the good writing.

yes

It might aswell be. We have way too many threads about that steaming pile of shit.

Outside of rabid schmucks form ANN and Anime Suki? No.

IBO was good enough to convinced me to check out other Gundam titles, and oh boy did I see the light, so I can't blame it too much.

I always assumed gundam was all about shooting lasers at squid monsters from space, just like every other mecha show until I randomly checked out IBO and realised that people actually do stuff for real reasons. Ever since then I've been going through Gundam shows in backwards order and I'm having a blast.

Do yourself a favour: Skip SEED Destiny.

>People are into this not for the good writing.
That applies to Gunbuster & Eva fans, sure, but the original Gundam is the very first anime to prove anime could be well written.

Its more about the horrors of war.

Also this Skip SEED too if you want, its tons of stock footage and once you read the novel you realize that the entire thing should have just been about Cagalli instead of Kira.

You can skip S2 of 00 and the movie too if you want, they're let downs compared to S1.

ZZ is better than Zeta

you're seeing the worst of the franchise
No, watch it, ignore the trol

No, SEED was good and season 2 of 00 was miles a head of season 1, only morons say otherwise.

If ZZ is better why did Zeta get remade into 3 hit movies while ZZ is forgotten?
Check fucking mate, Pablo.

you literally described every mecha anime ever, IBO characters don't suffer, they just act evil and become ass blasted when they rightfully lose. Gjallahorn is more sympathetic.

>trolling this hard

You haven't read the SEED novel which completely flips how you think of SEED completely and how it should have went.

As for 00 S2, it almost completely trivializes everything from S1 to the point of absurdity on an otherwise solid 'ending'.

>As for 00 S2, it almost completely trivializes everything from S1 to the point of absurdity on an otherwise solid 'ending'.
Except this is objectively wrong, it enhances everything from the first season and improves on it in every way.

>people are actually defending SEED let alone SEED Destiny

My god, what has happened to Sup Forums? Not even Sup Forums has taste this terrible, and they're fucking idiots.

good to hear

>"I'm totally not an ANN bot spreading propaganda you guys, really!"
>people are actually defending IBO

What has happened to Sup Forums? Not even Sup Forums has taste this terrible blah blah blah. Salad Fingers makes more sense than you.

Nigger, anybody would take IBO over SEED Destiny any day of the fucking week. Though that isn't saying fucking much at all.

I mean shit, are you people defending SEED just because of Space Jesus memes in character polls for years?

you spelled Thunderbolt wrong, IBO has nothing of the sort

Difficult to say, I wouldn't say is THAT bad, but...is bad. Pretty boring show with no content at all, jokes (and I'm being generous calling those jokes) are not fun at all, and the characters are bland.

Now is when we get to the part that is difficult to rate, the animation is good, but good animation can't save a bland boring show, there is even lot of people that would consider it a waste of resources so rather than being a redeeming point being good animated makes it worse not better.

I mean, the only worst thing that getting an horrible necktie as present is to get an expensive horrible necktie as present.

>I mean shit, are you people defending SEED just because of Space Jesus memes in character polls for years?
No, Seed and Destiny are actually good, IBO on the other hand does everything wrong and anyone that doesn't drink ANN's kool-aid agrees.

Don't listen this guy is the usual kyoani sucking dick circlejerk trying to defend a terrible show

You've never seen SEED or SEED Destiny. Either that or you have massive nostalgia goggles on from when it was on Adult Swim.

That is a lot of samefagging

Nope, I've seen them objectively, they are top tier in the franchise. I just don't drink MAHQ's kool-aid.

I could easily say the same thing about Cowboy Bebop fags

> being this but blasted over varying opinions

>anyone butt blasted but the samefag using pathetic attempt to defend objective trash

k
>top tier

Maybe if you've only watched SEED and IBO.

I've seen every series, movie, ova, and ona, IBO is the worst

Jerid was a better developed character than Orga

The only good thing about seed.

>realised that people actually do stuff for real reasons.
Ignoring how these "people" are just colored lines, nobody really suffers in this at all.

Cross Ange is what SEED was supposed to be, even the creators realized it.

>I always assumed gundam was all about shooting lasers at squid monsters from space
You chose the correct franchise, all of Gundam is pseudo-intellectual political scheming with zero payoff and not a single good character in 60 years.

No, SEED was better, Cross Ange had horrid music and comedy

I highly doubt that if you're considering SEED to be one of the top tiers of the entire Gundam series.

That's such a laughable joke that I am utterly convinced you have to be shitposting for shitposting sake now.

Either way, enjoy your shit taste.

>That's such a laughable joke that I am utterly convinced you have to be shitposting for shitposting sake now.
Nope, you just can't accept the truth

>someone said SEED was good

> everyone who disagrees with me must be a samefag because I cant be the dumbest guy in the room, I just cant be

enjoy your shit taste

Looks like Evageeks is finally here
You're the one with bad taste

That, Maura and the few good bits of mecha made it not a complete waste of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVwlPr3ugVU