Playing this kind of thing as a joke

>playing this kind of thing as a joke
Fuck you. No one should EVER spend their birthday alone.

Whats wrong OP, it brought up some kind of painful memory?

You get used to it after the first 7 or 8 times.

I agree. This kind of shit always makes me sad as fuck, way more than it should.

>You get used to it.
You shouldn't. You don't get used to this kind of thing. It's the single most important day of your life. It marks the moment you live. I'm not saying you need to have a party with hats and candles but just a dinner together would be enough.

I haven't celebrated a birthday for about fifteen years. I doubt anyone outside my family knows when it is. Or cares.

>You don't get used to this kind of thing
Yes you do. I haven't done anything special on my birthday for last 10 years. Half of the time I didn't even remember the whole day.

Well my present is usually a bottle of scotch, which I buy to drink the night away. It's nice.

Nice arbitrary day there. I usually celebrate 15, 25, 67 and 89 days after my day of birth.
Celebrating birthdays is for losers.

It's only as important as you make it. The birthday itself is arbitrary as fuck. It isn't the day you were born, there is no significance to it at all beyond a measurement the time it takes for a lump of carbon to circle a big ball of hydrogen in space.

Im pretty sure the joke is she invited no one. Like even Megumin would have come if she had you know, invited people to her birthday party.

>Im pretty sure the joke is she invited no one. Like even Megumin would have come if she had you know, invited people to her birthday party.
It looked like she was dead broke, I wouldn't say no to some cake if I were her.

>You don't get used to this kind of thing.
But you do.
> It's the single most important day
not really
>of your life
which isn't important either.

My take on it was that Yunyun's too much of a sperg to invite anyone cause she's a friendless loser which makes her more of a sperg.

She pretty much assumes people come to her for friendship, she is insanely insecure. Every time she even goes to meet Megumin she has to make it look like she wasnt going there to meet Megumin. The funny part is that her attitude has caused everyone in the town to assume she wants to be alone so nobody comes near her.

I don't have any friends though

Hello, Neil deGrasse Tyson.

My birthdays consists of my mother calling me to wish a happy birthday and my father does the same, but with a text instead.
I doubt anyone else even know when my birthday is.

I don't celebrate birthdays anymore. I only visit graves on their respective days.

>this thread

Birthday is literally every fucking year. I'd rather celebrate when something special happens.

It's just another day
>It marks the moment you live.
So? Why is this important?

Dude it's one day of the year. We also have Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, and New Years to celebrate with friends and family. Plus, birthdays are awkward since you're the center of attention.

Well, the last birthday my mom didn't wish me a happy birthday (she didn't have my number, since I moved to another country). And that was a bit depressing.

On the other hand, my best friend all the way to me, and we spend few days together including birthday. And that was pretty cool.

The point is, it doesn't matter if it's just another day for you, it still feels good, when at least some people sincerely care about this.

>One of the best birthdays I've ever had was when I was deployed to Iraq
I have friends, and we get together for other fun parties and such. I just have really shitty luck with birthdays.

I thought the joke was that she invited a bunch of people but nobody came. I doubt she'd arrange for a table and a cake just to celebrate alone.

>Not even one friend
Wow how pathetic

Thats even more tragic.

>The point is, it doesn't matter if it's just another day for you, it still feels good, when at least some people sincerely care about this.
Point is, she will get used it when she realizes it's just another day

pffffffahahahah

you really have no idea, eh?

hang in there.

Did you keep your friends safe?

I have never enjoyed a single birthday.

ever.

>I don't understand the significance of tradition or literally anything except that which is materially beneficial to me

Neil Degrasse Tyson, stop posting on Sup Forums.

>It's the single most important day of your life
Is this what normies actually believe? NYE is really important as well, right? The only person in my entire family who celebrates his/her birthday is my grandmother and she only does so that she can gather the entire family.

You don't celebrate birthdays in orphanages since no one really knows when yours is.

>be x years old
>already had x-1 birthdays
>suddenly orphaned

Now what?

my wife was a chinese orphan and doesn't know her birthday. probably because her poor peasant parents were illiterate as fuck

Go on an adventure

>It's the single most important day of your life.

The most important day of my life is the day I get my tax return.

>giving the government an interest-free loan

You should be aiming for a tax return of 0 or owing taxes to maximize your gains.

>Is this what normies actually believe
No, they say that about your wedding day, though I guess it doesn't apply to Sup Forums.

>It marks the moment you live
That would be your conception day, silly.

>B day 2 days before X-mass
>everyone at thier family
>allways busy cant make party

More than 10 years without celebrating birthday.

>giving the government an interest-free loan
they'd probably do the same for all of us if we bothered to talk to the people in office and understood their concerns

What are you, some kind of cancer survivor? Don't force your spoiled ideals on disillusioned people.

>You don't get used to this kind of thing.
thelightinsideisbrokenbutistillwork.jpg
You'd be amazed what you can get used to.

If he had to cut off his jaw to survive I'd understand why he might be taking this so seriously.

>the marriage meme
>implying the wedding day is more important to a relationship than all the time previously spent together
No wonder divorce rates are on the rise when people have such twisted and artifical ideas on relationships.

I generally just meet my family for dinner on my birthday

It takes some real self-centered delusion to actually believe your birthday is important to anybody outside of yourself and potentially my family. I don't know any of my siblings birthdays or my parents.

Hey, until the marriage actually happens it's still possible for your gf to run off with another man who's married to a stripper. My sister did this to her fiancé about two months before their wedding

>I don't know any of my siblings birthdays or my parents.
Wow. Kill yourself.

This. Birthdays are for younglings and wimmins. No man who celebrates his birthday post age-21 has any testicles whatsoever.

OP, as always, is in danger of sucking that many cocks that he may well indeed die of cock poisoning.

As a cancer survivor I'll say that I also believe the whole concept of birthdays is utter fucking shite.

It's just another day, user. Each day is as special as you make it.

I'm not alone. My mom is there.

But i do, although i don't care.

aren't you a smug fuck

No. A realist.

yeah, me too faggot

>he still doesn't understand the importance of ritual to fulfilled human existence
see you in 20 years autist

>having family and friends
;-;

I miss this kind of shoujo, today shoujo just crraaawling my skiiin

I'm spending my birthday alone right now.

You're cute user. I don't really care much about mine, but I hope you always have someone to celebrate your birthday with you.

Happy birthday user-kun.

That makes two of us.
Though I do have plans to celebrate it tomorrow.

And those are the only two people who should care at all. It means a lot more to them than it does to you.

I'm gonna go hang out with my mom and play video games with her

She said she liked Ocarina of Time, so I wanna see what she'll think of Majora's Mask.

tanjobi omedeto

>Fuck you. No one should EVER spend their birthday alone.
You get used to it, I've spent the last five alone.

Meh, I don't even bother celebrating mine, it's just another day in my life.

fuck you user you are important

Prove it.

don't stop me now, fag

I've haven't had a birthday party/dinner since I was 13, I'm 26 now.

I'm just kinda numb about it at this point.

I've accepted that unless I get a girlfriend HAHAHAHAHAH I'll probably never have another birthday party

H-happi B-baasu day

You are spending your birthday with us!

part of it, at least

Being 27 right now, I haven't celebrated a birthday with anyone other than my parents since I was 18. I tried celebrating again when I was 19, but most of my friends called it off.

It's not that bad, I don't see why celebrating your birthday alone is seen as such a disaster. Being alone is unfortunate, but being lonely is a choice.

I feel bad for this guy (the real guy) though. He advertised it on social media and nobody came. His friends are dicks.

>there are anons here that actually dont celebrate their birthdays and think they are for losers
>there are anons whose families dont even care to greet them
Thats... Sad as fuck, make me realize how little my problems are compared to this, even if they camt come to greet me at the moment they just call me and greet me...
I think its time to stop whining about my life, its clearly not bad

You're not going to spend it with your parents? Happy birthday to both of you.

>His friends are dicks.
All my friends are here, don't worry.

Along with everyone else, somehow.

We are all with you user. Happy birthday.

>all these replies

we're gonna make it.

Dont you have somebody to talk? I dont know, a friend, a family member?
I refuse to believe that there are even mothers who dont even make a call to greet their own child. I just refuse to believe it.

I'm fifty kid, the only important days I have is when I visit my parents' graves and my niece's birthday.

>I refuse to believe that there are even mothers who dont even make a call to greet their own child. I just refuse to believe it.

There are, user. There are...

Is she your sweet angel? Does she love her uncle?

One day you grow up and move out and spend a few alone. Its part of life.

Im sorry for that, but you seriously cant expect those are the only important days. You say that you have a niece, just try to say hi or greet them. I am not saying do it every day but just once from time to time, or I dont know try to do something different to meet good people.
If you only live to just visit your parents them Im sorry, but you are pretty much dead too, except that you can move.
Dont you have something that you used to enjoy in your childhood or in some moment on your life? Something that no matter how many times you do it, you still love it, even if it looks childish? Or even something that you literally dont care if you get paid as long you can do it?
This piss me off. I am really pissed off right now. With mothers like that I cant expect a more better world soon...
Shit I am enraged now holy shit

>You don't get used to this kind of thing

You do once you are older. You get used to anything.

having to waste time being congratulated over several phone calls is a bother desu

Hahahaha faggot. You get used to it, it's just another day.

>normies
It's NORMALFAGS you fucking cancerous crossboarder, fuck off to your board newfag.

Mine is the same day as Sup Forums, so every year when we get party hats it feels like someone is celebrating with me

It's only as important as you make it, and many people have no reason to value it.

>It marks the moment you live.
Bitch I'm alive every day of my life.