Ajit Pai memes thread

keep em coming

template

He is a traitor to obama

Zoe's kinda hot. I understand how she could get away with throwing her pussy around for publicity.

>you can still ruin memes
It's almost like he was directly mocking reddit with that quote.

jesus christ is anita really that fucking short?

no wonder she fucking hates men.

She's not hot.

SO good! /pieguy/ got us this far. Let’s meme it the rest of the way

designated internet fast lanes

I hope they block all the chans and censor pictures of guns.

you wont read this, further proving how uninformed you lot are

You win, all is fine again, thank!

Why would the globalist go through the hassle of making nn laws if they can control isp more easily without it?

Because despite what Sup Forums thinks they need the peoples support. There are at most lets be EXTREMELY liberal 1 million globalist elites ruling the world. And there are about 7 billion + non. While we are just cattle we are a necessarily livestock that you must placate.

I don't understand why you people's only desire is to irritate liberals

Because it's not about controlling ISPs at all. It's about controlling the domains by forcing them to obtain and renew a license which can be revoked for wrongspeak by a third party in Mozambique paid for by (((them)))

Wow look at that Soy Boy / Miso Man / Tofu Toddler

kek

Irritated liberal detected

>mfw his name is literally P. Ajit

so now Trump isn't a globalist, is one but is defusing suspicion, what's the thought on that? Just curious as to what you think.

Anyway, I see the need to revise the regulation, but repeal? Because we're "one step closer" to the license scenario? I can see the point of having a buffer against it, but why get rid of all of it?

How's this?

Checked. So instead of being controlled by (((them))) african jews, now americans are going to be controlled by the isps, which are full of jews.

American getting cucked

Only fags hide flags bucko

Man is never hot

>popcorn salted with leftist tears

Exquisite.

2/??

Africa was just an example. Under NN if they were to get the (((opinion))) from a 3rd party, which could be literally anyone, then the domain would be forced to shut down and forcibly go bankrupt and the govt would seize and re-purpose their infrastructure

read then read it again

im just glad we didnt get hillary because she would have continued this agenda. trump has an agenda of his own im sure and part of that is repealing/replacing/burning obama's legacy, which was, im sure, partly the reasoning behind the repeal. this is a win for the country

kek we memed him into existence

Yeah, the thing is that he's making deals all the time that guide policy. Can't know everything, that's the nature of being one person, even Trump has to infer the desires power relationships of others. His particular broad goals are buying the country time and doing the people good, no doubt in my mind.

Still, I'm unclear on the non-govt takeover aspect of NN. Isn't it a codification of phone regulation that was sloppily rolled onto the early internet? That pic says that it is actually unnecessary.

TFW the streets are too clean

Fixed version

Thanks based Ajit Pai for paving the way making burgers less likely to post and ruin threads

S

>Ajit Pai
>anagram for "Pajit AI"
what the fuck is happening? we really do live in a simulation/dream right?

D E S I G N A T E D

Amerisharts BTFO

Ajit 3.14jeet is a true hero

Did you do this on windows 95 wtf

>then the domain would be forced to shut down and forcibly go bankrupt and the govt would seize and re-purpose their infrastructure.
By domain you mean isp, right?, why anything that was described in the longpost hasn't happened yet if the purpose of the globalist was to gain control of what you see in the internet, what stops isps from doing the same without nn, remember trump is supporting israel and the zionists, he has the fcc on his side, how long do you think it will take for a republican or a democrat to use this in favor of (((them))).

classic left or right picture

Fresh off the presses

Why blame Ajit? If Ajit didn't exist it would've been akmed. Trump is the real reason.

> Uncle Tom

That's the problem with niggers. If even one shows magic qualities (civilized behavior) they are degraded because they don't want to chimp out on the white man like 99% of the rest get paid by leftist organizations to do.

Niggers are a fucking curse upon themselves, and a god damn albatross that hangs around modern society's collective neck...

Kek