It's always happening

express.co.uk/news/world/892520/maastricht-stabbing-attack-netherlands-stabbings

It's just getting boring at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Final_Settlement_with_Respect_to_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter#West_Germany
hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari/85-/3853-sahih-bukhari-volume-004-book-052-hadith-number-041.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just part and parchel, nothing to see here.

Didn't the Moslem mayor tell you infidels to just get used to be murdered and raped in your own country?

this is karma for that netherlands user that posted a 56% meme as a reply to my post

happens almost every day in sweden for the last 2-3 years or so

>Import millions of 3rd world vagabonds with toxic Islamic ideology
>Get peaced to death

The religion of peace strikes again.

Racist stabbing of peace are peaceful.

Just part of growing and expanding are culture to the world.

lel

the perpetrator was a dutch chav tho..

They deserve it for invading indonesia (muslim)and getting independence from spain (moors)

This. Make a new thread when the death toll is 10+ OP, otherwise don't bother with this small time shit.

One spicy Malmo pizza coming up...

yeah when i get too old to fight I'm arming up

This.
Shut up and accept the fact that white people need to die for diversity. He already told you lot he doesn't give a fuck about trying to prevent any attacks.

This is why I'm buying rifles.
I'm not Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
If any shit goes down they're getting a response coming at them faster than the speed of sound.
Deus vult.

Ehm dummy, this is Europe. Rifles are for the military

The guy who stabbed was ethnic Dutch

And to all you amerifats out there you're still 56%

And acid is for faces lololololol
Taking away guns made you cunts SOOOOOO much safer, didn't it?

Fun fact, you took away our guns after ww2 because you were afraid of partisans and terror attacks.

Dutch are the masterrace. lol

>mentally unstable lone wolf
>terrorist attack
pick one nazi

at this point Europeans deserve it for not doing enough to stop it

i dont understand the point you're trying to make but the white birthrate became the majority again not too long ago. hopefully with more anti-immigration policies gaining popularity with the people the senate will be forced to pass legislation to tighten immigration

That's so dumb, I'm not even gonna entertain the notion that it could be true.

Even if we DID, why the fuck didn't you just re-implement guns a few years afterwards? You think the U.S. would plunge themselves BACK into another war just because you tards wanna go bangbang?

Find better excuses for being cucked, Hans

ATTENTION NEWFAGS

WHEN AN EVENT HAPPENS LIKE HTIS AND THERES ALL THEES MEME FLAGS AND FOREIGN FLAGS ITS BECAUSE THIS IS JIDF

THIS WAS A PLANNED MOSSAD ATTACK AND THEYRE TRYING TO SET THE NARRATIVE AS WE SPEAK

KEEP YOUR EYES ON ISRAEL. THEY MIGHT BE PLANNING TO BOMB THE WEST BANK RIGHT NOW

We were still occupied till the early 90s

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Final_Settlement_with_Respect_to_Germany

Damn, i guess we really did cuck you into oblivion.

Sorry.

Still not our fault you let in millions of shitskins. That's on Merkel. She fucking HATES germany.

I agree, fuck Merkel

>It's just getting boring at this point.

Those don't even qualify as terrorist attacks. It's sandniggers assaulting random people with knives, which they still do in dark alleys anyway, or it's sandniggers driving cars into people, which is basically bad driving. Of course it's boring, there's nothing happening. And there's nothing happening because ISIS is in the shitter. The fear machine didn't work and now they're getting fucked in the arse by Bashar Al-Assad.

I honestly don't know how you people managed to elect an official that despises your country and people the way she does.

/r/ing the gif of merkel taking the german flag away from some dude and throwing it away

I am wondering when we will have our very own truck of peace. I hope just before elections

>I honestly don't know how you people managed to elect an official that despises your country and people the way she does.

Their standards are backwards. In Germany, Merkel is a traditional Christian conservative. She's the German right-wing.

>Poland
You won't since refugees are afraid of you and don't want to come. Lucky sods!

You don't have enough sandniggers and mudshits don't actually tease countries they know will retaliate.

You don’t understand German mentality. Imagine combining autistic kid with a brainless moron, this is pretty much your average German. Talented, but at the same time without any sign of common sense or logic in his actions.

The CDU was a decent party back in the days, especially old people don’t realize that Merkel completely changed the party. I would assume that less than 10% of the voters actually read any party programs.

Dindu

>Mossad organized a stabbing in Europe to change the subject of news for 2 minutes
Are you serious?

But I wish we had a few happenings - this would make us instantly pissed and would lead to pogroms

Don't care.

These faggots deserve it at this point.

nigger

What are you going to pogrom? The kikes? There are kess than a thousand sandniggers in your country.

>It's just getting boring at this point.
This is what middle easterners do not understand, they act as if westeners should be outraged about it every time it happens, and that it shows we don't care for not paying attention to it. It's the opposite.
This happens ALL THE TIME in the middle east and other countries where muslims are. If we should get outraged about it we would be in a perpetual state of outrage. When it becomes such a regular occurrence then sadly some people get used to it. We should however NOT get used to this bullshit.
In the last 16 years there has been over 32,230 individual muslim terror attacks spread over many many countries in the world, thereligionofpeace.com covers this. Just so you get the drift of how bad this is.

In 8hrs you'll forget;the programming
Will kick in & you'll go back to shitposting
Mutt-Meme's while your Culture dies...
But at least you're not a racist.

>Witnesses reported hearing loud shouts during the incident.

I don't know what it is about that line

The dutch are really noisy people

>mfw poland is now better than france

>be leaf
>somehow try to make this about american gunviolence like an idiot instead of even caring about the OP.
I'm sorry but if you remove blacks and hispanics from the crime statistics, US has a similar murderrate than a european nation like belgium. So please cut the nonsense with pretending it's white guys running around gunning people down.

>thereligionofpeace.com covers this.

Thereligionofpeace.com is shilling. Learn to read between the lines, those people want you to hate muslims.
It's not that I disagree, Islam is shit, but thereligionofpeace.com is a pretty shitty source.
Sandniggers are completely irrelevant anyway. They want to get our attention, they're not going to get it. They can go on killing each other in the desert and one retarded dune coon might go on the occasional rampage, who gives a shit. We'll fuck their wives and put blue collars around their necks and use them as cheap labour. And when we stop using oil for fuel, the most successful amongst them will go back to being utterly irrelevant.

what a time to be living in

And that is exactly why you won't be having any terrorist attacks. Western Europe's leaders cry and bleat not all muslims and virtue-signal with flags until the next attack. In Poland, rapefugees know you'd probably go nog-hunting and make whatever sandnigs you caught 'disappear'

In Poland you get stabbed and robbed by poles instead of shitskins. That’s not much of an improvement

>Thereligionofpeace.com is shilling. Learn to read between the lines, those people want you to hate muslims.
Every single attack on their list has a news source attached to it. Every damn time you act as if mossad running around blowing themselves up or something. I'm not particularly fond of jews but please realize that islam is bad and it's muslims doing this shit. They don't need any help to get others to dislike them, they do this all by themselves even with the global media shilling for them to try to protect them, hide crime statistics and generally pretend they're super awesome people eventhough they run around and do this.

We know what time is!!!!!

>Every damn time you act as if mossad running around blowing themselves up or something. I'm not particularly fond of jews but please realize that islam is bad and it's muslims doing this shit. They don't need any help to get others to dislike them, they do this all by themselves even with the global media shilling for them to try to protect them, hide crime statistics and generally pretend they're super awesome people eventhough they run around and do this.

I'm not denying this.
Still, Thereligionofpeace.com is a bad source of informations about Islam.

Triple combo

>mfw now Malmo is more dangerous than Naples

Well you say that but let me address the other point you made.
>some people want you to dislike muslims.
ALMOST THE ENTIRE FUCKING MEDIA HAS BEEN DOING DAMAGE CONTROL FOR MUSLIMS ALL THIS TIME, telling how great these people are, how it's not all muslims how it's this and that, every damn time. Please do not pretend that there's some agenda to get you to dislike muslims. What is causing this is completely their own behaviour that is so fucking terrible, that not even the toughest virtue signalling and damage control can keep making excuses for it. The irony is if they were just genuinely good people it would've been much easier for those who want mass immigration to push it. But that's not the case, It's so bad that even their damage control is failing on this thing.

>Please do not pretend that there's some agenda to get you to dislike muslims.

Well that's the agenda Thereligionofpeace.com has. You can tell from their tone and from checking the accuracy of their informations on Islam (not on attacks, but on doctrine).

Of course, biases can't be eliminated completely, but I'd at least expect a fair analysis of Islam, rather than an attempt to portray Islam in a negative way by default. As you said, there's no need to do it, Muslims take care of that very well on their own.

In Germany for a change you get stabbed and robbed both by Poles and shitskins. That’s not much of an improvement.

>What are you going to pogrom? The kikes? There are kess than a thousand sandniggers in your country.
Incorrect. We have lots of fucking nonwhite students, because it is cheapier for them to study here than in Western Europe.
But yeah, I would gladly see 4 mosques that we have in Poland get burned.

I dunno if this is true, but I can see the tension rising among the society. But nothing stops Ahmed from Germany from crossing the border

>We have lots of fucking nonwhite students

Sure, you'll have niggers, spics, chinks and all manners of subhumans in Poland. Hell you probably have Greeks and Spaniards in Poland. But Arabs specifically are a pretty rare breed in Poland, and that's all for the better. Oh well at least it's easier to find.

Here in Belgium you'd have to nuke or napalm entire cities.

>Well that's the agenda Thereligionofpeace.com has. You can tell from their tone and from checking the accuracy of their informations on Islam (not on attacks, but on doctrine).
They definately have anti islamic bias that's very clear. But you kind of get that from compiling all these attacks globally.
>they are doctrinally incorrect.
I'm not sure you know as much about islam and what it teaches as i think you do. Regardless the reason i brought up the website is if you just focus on the list itself, you can realize how big of a problem it is globally. And it's essentially part and parcel/something you probably are going to expect/risk where muslims are.
>Of course, biases can't be eliminated completely
Look, wellmeaning liberal people and people on the left have gone out of their WAY to protect and apologize for muslims and say how good they are. Literally falling over themselves to try to be nice to them and hold their hand over them. Not even this is enough to hide the terrible behaviour these people have!
So ofcourse people get a negative bias towards muslims when this keeps going on. But that's totally healthy and expected due to this constant behaviour, that's simply cause and effect. So i don't know what you mean with saying you want to remove all bias.

>Still not our fault you let in millions of shitskins.
You helped them to get some
>However, Turkey pressured West Germany to admit its citizens as guest workers.[1] Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, opposed such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large
(...)
>The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally. West Germany and Turkey reached an agreement in 1961.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter#West_Germany

>white chav stabs sandniggers

>Sure, you'll have niggers, spics, chinks and all manners of subhumans in Poland. Hell you probably have Greeks and Spaniards in Poland. But Arabs specifically are a pretty rare breed in Poland, and that's all for the better. Oh well at least it’s easier to find.
In my entire life I’ve seen 3 arab kids in Poland

Fucking hell lads.
I'm going to Europe next month
How do I survive?

You seem triggered

IT WAS A MUZZIE WHO KILLED HIS MUZZIE WIFE

nothing of value was lost.

Wonder who was behind this stab of peace...

>I'm not sure you know as much about islam and what it teaches as i think you do

I've read half the Qur'an in Arabic so far and I've done a bit of critique on various translations based on that. I've also gone through my fair share of research on various points of doctrine.

> And it's essentially part and parcel/something you probably are going to expect/risk where muslims are.

Sure, but it's the same thing as with Kim Jong-Un. Muslims are throwing a collective tantrum over the fact that their religion is bringing them nowhere. We don't have to listen to them. When a child throws a tantrum for no good reason, you ignore him to teach him the meaning of the word "No". Here, we have to do the same.

>So i don't know what you mean with saying you want to remove all bias.

To understand a situation beyond most biases is a good way to handle it effectively. It would be wrong to let ourselves be goaded into a war with Islam when mudshits are having a collective existential crisis.

Its weird how dutchfags on here forget their part in making this country.

>To understand a situation beyond most biases is a good way to handle it effectively. It would be wrong to let ourselves be goaded into a war with Islam when mudshits are having a collective existential crisis.
Look eventhough i'm a right leaning person, i agree totally with the left and liberals on this particular thing. There's little i want more in this regard than that these people were simply wonderful people and we could all just get along amicably. I just realize that sadly SADLY! it's not something i want but sadly! these people do not seem to be very nice people or want to get along.. Now the left is more delusional about it and keep wishing that somehow all this stops so they keep defending them, they refuse to admit that the problem is just a few individuals or a doctrinal thing about islam. I've just stopped thinking that, that's the primary difference on this issue that separates me from liberals and people on the left.
That muslims are having an existential crisis as you call it, well i think that's pretty nonsensical. But even if that was so, this is not a good reason to allow these things to keep happening. It would be better that they then had their 'existential crisis' somewhere else because i do not want myself or my family or anybody else for that matter, not even the liberals and lefties, to get hurt by this, i wish that for no person.
>i've read half the qur'an in arabic.
Let me know when you're done, and then also remember that you need to read the hadiths. aswell. And study islamic legal codexes like for instance Umdat al salik (reliance of the traveller) that codifies this into understandable law for muslims. You will start to see the problems.
In sahih bukhari which is only second in authority to the qur'an itself you have 288 narrations of muhammad telling you exactly the very sad thing, what jihaad is, it has next to nothing to do with a struggle from within that they keep telling you. Hence the problem.

you are owned by china. how shameful

Also you do not need to read the qur'an in arabic this is a myth. It has been translated into sharia codexes because a lot of the muslim world does not speak arabic, and still need to know what is lawful for them to do.

>You will start to see the problems.

I like how you think you know what I think and how you believe you know more than me. Go on, tell me about how educated you are about the matter. Do you speak Arabic?

>Also you do not need to read the qur'an in arabic this is a myth.

I'm a professional translator, I can assure you it's better. In a translation, you'll have to sacrifice either the form or the content of the text depending on what your views are on hermeneutics. Well, sometimes you can have both, but it can be difficult, especially with old languages and particularly when the source and the target languages are not related.

If you don't understand Arabic, you can't critique a translation properly and you'll have to rely on translators or criticisms of translations, you won't be able to look at it for yourself.

holy shit what a cuck

It's not like something happened in translation where it says oh be nice to everybody, and then through some translation it accidentally says kill the infidels. That's now how translations work. Arabic is a language like any other. You don't have to read the qur'an or the hadiths in arabic, more than you need to read the old testament in hebrew. Muslims have centuries of islamic jurisprudence based on studying these texts. They know exactly what it says and that's what they base their sharia law on in books like reliance of the traveller. So you are not going to come up with some groundbreaking truth that islam isn't violent by you personally going and reading it in arabic. But i will give you tremendous credit for trying to understand what this ideology is about and why these things keep happening. Because most people on the left (you sound like you are), like to talk about islam but haven't the faintest clue about what it teaches.

>if you can't speak arabic stop critiquing islam.
You sound like a muslim apologist in all honesty. And here i thought you weren't.

>You sound like a muslim apologist in all honesty. And here i thought you weren't.

For a moment there I took you seriously. Then I realised you were only trying to waste my time. Nice try.

Jesus Christ.
Were you raised on your transgender father's soy titty milk?

You are owned by jews

>For a moment there I took you seriously. Then I realised you were only trying to waste my time. Nice try.
You're the one wasting my time you essentially just said if you don't understand arabic you can't possibly know what islam teaches. You pretend like arabic is some language that can't possibly be translated, and i've heard that argument before, guess where i heard it. From muslims when they get in trouble in a conversation and you point out something it says in their texts. Also there's quite a few muslims in belgium so your motivations are now very clear, pretending not to be muslims and then arguing apologetically.
Even if you include the tafsirs the text and what it teaches doesn't turn better buddy.
hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari/85-/3853-sahih-bukhari-volume-004-book-052-hadith-number-041.html
Here are 288 narrations about jihaad from sahih bukhari. Go click through them they get progressively worse. Spend an hour or so going through these and you will begin to understand the problem very quickly and part of what inspires these attacks.

>pend an hour or so going through these and you will begin to understand the problem very quickly and part of what inspires these attacks.

Fuck off, I've said I understand the issue and I hate Islam myself.

To study Islam you need more than the Qu'ran- Sunnah that is also a primary source of islamic theology and law. plus more stuff.

Does the 60+% of the Muslim world that doesn't speak Arabic not count as real Muslims?

>You're the one wasting my time you essentially just said if you don't understand arabic you can't possibly know what islam teaches.

The only way to know for sure and to dispell Muslim bullshit is to actually read through it.

My Arabic teacher kept telling me "Huri"'s were "raisins", but reading through the Qur'an made it clear she was talking out of her arse.

>To study Islam you need more than the Qu'ran- Sunnah that is also a primary source of islamic theology and law. plus more stuff.

Yeah, sure, but the Qur'an is the only thing they can't give up. If you give them a hadith or Sunnah, they can at least hide behind excuses like "this is not sahih" or "this is our imperfect understanding".

With the Qur'an, they're cornered.

No fucking clue. I'm not a mudshit and they themselves have various ways to define what a Muslim is. Mostly, they define themselves with the 5 pillars, sometimes they'll have the gall that monotheism is all you need, sometimes they'll say you're not a Muslim if you don't abide by random fatawa issued by goatfuckers somewhere in Afghanistan.

All I can say is that the only way to truly get a text is to read it in the original language. Yeah, sure, you can get a pretty good idea of what's in the original with a good translation, but it's not the same. With Islam, it's particularly good to have some grasp of Arabic because especially Muslims and pro-muslim people will use any lack of knowledge to propagate retarded myths.