Anyone else feel like the Right has lost a ton of steam this year...

Anyone else feel like the Right has lost a ton of steam this year? It's like Charlottesville deflated the whole thing and scared a lot of people off. Plus, there's a ton of in-fighting going on at the moment, much of which has to do with Trump unfortunately working for Israel and Saudia Arabia's best interests. So much of that positive energy that was around during last year has dissipated. Most recently there was the Alabama Special Election fiasco... Hopefully things get better before they continue to get worse. We're basically standing on the edge here and we can't afford to let it slip.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_au/article/pg7xqz/above-all-trump-is-just-really-dumb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No? We recoiled so many fucking people. It's just a lul between elections where everyone gets on with their life till the next one

Redpilled

Leave, shill

Samefagging piece of shit

Yeah man, totally.
Whoa, I feel like it's pretty lame now actually, I might get over to /leftypol/ later as I hear they're really cool and "with it", nahm'sayin?

Seriously though fuck off.

charlottesville = autistic chimp-out capping an already pathetic million-virgin torch walk reminiscent of KKK hoodie days

ya done fucked up agin, whyte power cult

Trump has been acting like an idiot. On times where it's just cringe.
The net neutrality thing divided people a fuckton. It's ideologically correct, but everyone with half a brain knows the repeal is a bad idea for bussiness and consumers alike.
More radical people have scared off the center.
The russian shit is starting to have some consistency. Small, but just getting people close to Trump involved is enough to lose trust.
Too many changes in Trump's cabinet. Gives the sensation of instability.
Helping Israel and shit of the like made more right oriented feel defrauded.

Shit ain't looking good. If it keeps like this, dems could win the next presidentials with literally anything. And even worse, if Trump's does poorly it influences the chances of right wingers in other countries.

Anyone with sense is waiting for the hammer to drop and then it is time to kill the people trying to and helping make us all into slaves.

Peaceful politics is a shell game, the elite are at war with us and orcs are happy to help them.

Guys, OP is right. I used to support white nationalism but after the past few months, it's clear we're losing ground. Time to get our act together and move on.

I am now a #NiggerMissile.

what happened to judgement day and protesting every single day until Trump is impeached?

the definition of losing all of your steam, there's only so many times you can make empty promises before people start realizing (or more confirming) that every one of them is a virtue signalling piece of shit protesting not against politics of any sort but the way their lives turned out.

Loooool you have to wait for the boomers to die and Gen Z to reach political active age you dingus

The right has several cancers...nikki haley, mccain, graham, mcmaster, mcmuffin, mormon mafia, etc. Thr neocon right ensures the existence of the sjw left. They know this, it's why they act that way.

>and orcs

??????????

>Fat obese white woman dies from heart attack after being nudged by a car
>Burgers cuck out and want more "diversity"

Never change Burgers.

>GOY MIT UNS
GOY MIT UNS

>GOY MIT UNS
GOY MIT UNS

>GOY MIT UNS
GOY MIT UNS

>GOY MIT UNS
GOY MIT UNS

>GOY MIT UNS
GOY MIT UNS

>GOY MIT UNS
GOY MIT UNS

Oh fuck off, Jew. Charlottesville had nothing to do with the right.

Shitskins

It had everything to do with the right. Trump wins and a few trump cucks think they can do as they wish until they are in jail and paint a bad image of the right in front of the nation.

>Trump has been acting like an idiot
>ACTING

vice.com/en_au/article/pg7xqz/above-all-trump-is-just-really-dumb

D O T A R D
O _ _ _ _ O
T _ _ _ _ _T
A _ _ _ _ _A
R _ _ _ _ _R
D R A T O D

Get back to gender study class

Gladly.

All the person, sage

Back to plebbit jazz

Ojhha fresh vice link let me expand my inside out dick and I'll get right on it

it has slowed down a little due to the election being over, and the twitter purge definitely isn't helping. But its winter. there isn't anything interesting to do until it gets warm out. People are kinda just waiting on Trump to make the next move.

also meme flags fucking ruined this place.

He was correcting a typo you autists, he typed "recoiled" instead of "redpilled"

back to your BlightFart autism echo chamber, goy

>It's just a lul between elections where everyone gets on with their life till the next one
This. It's no mystery why a movement centered around electing Trump loses energy and unity once that common goal is reached. Nobody thinks or cares about Charlottesville anymore, it's effects on mainstream American politics are insignificant and if you look at the traffic statistics of some prominent alt-right sites, the alt-right didn't appear to lose any audience after Charlottesville.

He is correcting a typo, you retard.

Nah, you’re just a fucking shill go play in traffic.

>its probably a lost cause guys we're definitely done for

I never once implied that we needed to give up and move on, just that we needed to get our shit together again. It's hard to deny that there's been more infighting than actual organization lately.

to be fair, I think some of the infighting needed to occur. the e-thots needed to be bullied and their cuck supporters had to be shamed. But yeah ever since "its okay to be white" ended, there hasn't been anything going on.

Why did the "e-thots need to be bullied"?

they bring nothing new to the table. they repackage alt lite ideas and shake their tits on cam for patreon donations. they refuse to name the jew and push back on anyone who does. They are typically coal burning, childless whores who use weak men and are unashamed of it. They needed to go.