Can it be fixed?

Can it be fixed?

No, ahora regresa a trabajar josé.

What's broken about it?

No, unless we get out Pinochet. Digits confirm.

Yes, if you killed every single last mexican then mexico can be fixed.

You should know paco.

Only by annexing Mexico can the US stop the stupidity and remove the corrupt government elements and replace them with its own.

nope
well.. maybe cartels will save you
if amlo then mexico = venezuela

Do we really need to add even more useless leeching spics to this former nation?

Teach more Juans about saving their country rather than leaving it.

Any good sources/think tanks that follow drug cartel activity in south america?

>Implying we should stop at Mexico

You are fixed. You prep the US bull and provide slaves, off books cash, and drugs. We even got you dumb spics to defile your own constitution for NAFTA.

Yes it can. Pic related

Get rid of the indigenous people and replace them with Europeans then maybe

Only with nuclear bombs dropped on them.

That's actually a ridiculous fake news meme, I'm not saying AMLO is perfect but he would've been a better president than Calderón or Peña, and I'm actually voting for him next year, drug trade violence is literally one of México's main problems so...

This is the only way to fix the Americas

Not white enough. So no.

wat? yall sell drugs? tell me about pri fagit

>Can it be fixed?
Nothing wrong with it desu

Yes. With carpet bombing.

Sterelize prietos, import more whites and/or japanese/Koreans

i don't know user, i think we need outside intervention, the cartel are like cancer and government has a huge tumor in the brain.
can we let the gringo in to take out the trash? its gonna cost a bunch but maybe we can pay with baja california

Pinche fresa que se cree muy muy.

La identidad de Mexico esta basada en el mestizaje.

They'd need a hard-line fascist government that would purge entire city blocks, towns and villages. Make any form of dope peddling punishable by an immediate bullet. Cleanse every public sector as well to root out corruption. Unfortunately, just north of them is a country of 323 million people that love to do cocaine. And lots of normie Mexicans aren't really opposed to gangsterism anyway.
Mexico will ALWAYS have a drug war as long as the US exists.

indigenous are not good breeding stock

Eataly eataly!

I was just using Google translate. It's obvious you know Spanish.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

aaah jajaja encontré al pinche indio, andale pues brayan no tienes naranjas que vender?

lol god no.
You dummies rely on us to fix shit for you, just like the niggers you claim to hate so much.

Your people are literally too dumb to vote for their best interests.

Your people are too corrupt and immoral to run a proper government

Your people are too dumb to not have kids when they are impoverished

But at least your country is so shit that muslims don't wanna go there.

La idea del Mestizaje y lo de la raza de bronce lo han intentado meter a la de a huevo igual que en Brasil y por siglos ambos paises no han sido mas que ejemplos de fracaso.

Yes it can.

Fuck off, Civic Nationalist kike. We don't need anymore spics. We're full.

No one is going to check this man?

Checc'd.

Kek wills it. Why doesn't the CIA do shit like get a Pinochet into power in every hispanic country anymore?

Mi familia es de Jalisco wey. Orgullosamente de sangre Iberica.

ok satan

If it wasn't so dangerous then Castizos, Spaniards and maybe other Europeans could come in and whiten the country. Unfortunately they won't be getting rid of the crime and drugs

Too many surenos are living there now, the north is a wasteland of nacos and crime. Surenos should just gtfo and into the southern states, legally of course.

Honestly it would just get more corrupt. Anyways the easy solution is to spike their dna so they become more white and we don't have to fight a war. But that doesn't stop the common stupidity that plagues a good number of the liberal whites in the US. Hmm

>mexican asking (presumably) 1st world countries that have sent billions in aid (to no avail) if his country can be fixed

wew lad

This has

If the north didn't have to financially maintain the rest of the country it could start using resources to gentrify and slowly but surely drive the indios back south.

All they need is to finally rebel. I know el Bronco is not the best but Monterrey voting for an "independent" candidate could be a good sign.

SAD but true

CIA is profiting from the Mexican drug trade, lurk moar faggot.

*This has got to be rhetorical

No there's only one option.

To be fair, our Greatest Ally is training the cartels and our intelligence agencies make billions on the drug trade.

Wouldn't be s problem if we end the welfare state first; annexation doesn't necessarily mean granting statehood either, so they could also be prevented from fucking up US politics.

To OP's point: yes, it can be fixed, but it won't be pretty.

First, the government is too corrupt to salvage, you need to purge to whole fucking thing.

Second, is the cartels need to be reigned in. I would take a Duterte-esque hardline approach, and make membership in a criminal organization a crime punishable by death, in and of itself. Those people only understand violence, so they must be met only with violence.

Those are the two big things that need to happen. After that, with time and proper management, the rest would fall into place.

yea but it will take a lot of napalm. not sure if its worth it though the cost of gas is still kinda low so its now or never

Pedro & gonzales

It doesn't help that the government takes tax money from the northern states to literally pay the poor to have children (they get more money per child) and they get bonuses if they manage to stay in public school LOL

What a joke.

They may use it as an occasional source of dirty money to fund shady people, but it can't be a full-scale enterprise with bns of profit. How exactly does one do that?

>annexation doesn't mean statehood

As if that matters. Look at all the Puerto Ricans that flooded into the country. I have no taste for nation building, especially for countries that aren't populated by my people.

They too busy fucking your own country Burger.
Thank god, it was high time.

Go back to serpent worship.

Russia is going to "help" them in their elections and then we're going to "help" them into democracy

Hey, it's Friday in the UK. Don't forget to visit your local Mosque.

good news for Mexico. It's about to get thousands of architects & Surgeons.

We talked about this the other night.
Your north border its exposed.
The shit will start there in 10-20 years.

Is that trump?

Mexican Pinochet soon?

Yes...
If all their hard working citizens go back and make their country great again.

Traitors to their own country.
Traitors to ours.

Like this then?

>leeching
its not a zero sum game

Steven is that you?

Lmaoooo

jajaja simon kevin